• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Obama tweets save face embarrassing Biden video surfaces

Paradoxical

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative

A particular video from the evening, which is being widely shared online, shows a somewhat embarrassed Biden seemingly wandering around the room alone while Obama is crowded with people eager to speak with him.

"Literally no one wants to talk to Joe Biden," the Republican National Committee said on Twitter, sharing a 13-second clip from the event.

Does this bode well for the Democrats when their own party seems to have little interest in talking to Biden? Is this a sign of what will happen in November of 2022 and 24? It is not possible to make Obama Vice President but maybe some other cabinet position?

Does this bode well for the Democrats when their own party seems to have little interest in talking to Biden? Is this a sign of what will happen in November of 2022 and 24? It is not possible to make Obama Vice President but maybe some other cabinet position?
Everyone knows Obama is still president and Biden is just a figurehead. It's much like when Putin put his puppet in charge of Russia for a short while.

Another manufactured Fox story for the sheep to follow the shiny object, while they ignore that a Supreme Court justices wife was part of the insurrection.

Another manufactured Fox story for the sheep to follow the shiny object, while they ignore that a Supreme Court justices wife was part of the insurrection.
This is not about Trump

You fall for a lot of conservative deception.

You fall for a lot of conservative deception.
Oh, OK. I am here to learn. What about the article was false? I rarely use Breaking Headlines anymore because someone reported me before when I was unaware of the rules for this category. So, if I fell for "conservative deception" I am mortified and want to amend my ways. Since you spotted this like an eagle on a mouse, who better would there be to educate me than yourself. I will monitor this closely because I am eager to learn from you. Thanks.

Will the Buffalo Bills win the Super Bowl next year? Will Putin eventually give up in the Ukraine? Will MTG grab Trump's crotch for real this time?

Soooo many questions.

Will the Buffalo Bills win the Super Bowl next year? Will Putin eventually give up in the Ukraine? Will MTG grab Trump's crotch for real this time?

Soooo many questions.
As I told MAtech, this is not about Trump.

We know he lives rent-free inside the heads of many liberals but this thread is not about Trump and any mention of Trump in this thread will be considered trolling.

The thread is about Biden and how people in his own Democratic party had no interest in being near him at his own event and does this spell trouble for the Democrats in 2022 and 2024? Reports are that he was wandering around aimlessly when no one wanted to talk to him and looked for his wife, I mean someone else whose name is in the article, to help him save face.

We know he lives rent-free inside the heads of many liberals but this thread is not about Trump and any mention of Trump in this thread will be considered trolling.

The thread is about Biden and how people in his own Democratic party had no interest in being near him at his own event and does this spell trouble for the Democrats in 2022 and 2024? Reports are that he was wandering around aimlessly when no one wanted to talk to him and looked for his wife, I mean someone else whose name is in the article, to help him save face.

So many questions! And of such importance!

MTG is who I posted about. You don't get to decide what is "trolling", just so you know. Unless they made you a moderator?

You will never get over your fat crush losing to this old man, will you?

Let's be fair.

President Obama is a historic figure and a rock star.

Of course, everyone was excited to see him and to have a chance to stand near him.

The Dems just tolerate the older gentleman because at least he is not Mr. Trump and because they can get him to do just about what they want.

Oh, yes!

President Biden should appoint President Obama to some position.

Only problem is, of course, he would steal the stoplight from President Biden.

I don't think Dr. Biden would be pleased.

nobody give s a shit what you right wingers say, its all lies and projection

why the hell do these obvious trolls who add absolutely nothing to the forum continue to be allowed to troll non stop?

Too bad for you.

Nobody but your trump nation friends bought this lie.

It isn’t about reality either.

Fox edited a video to promote a lie it wanted to tell to its gullible and subservient audience.
Yep. When you watch it all the way through, it's clear he was looking for someone and then finally found the person. I suppose if someone clipped sections of my video conference meetings where I was thinking about something, that too could look like I was confused all of the time.

So many questions! And of such importance!

MTG is who I posted about. You don't get to decide what is "trolling", just so you know. Unless they made you a moderator?

You will never get over your fat crush losing to this old man, will you?
Just like many of the snowflakes here, I may have to whine to a moderator about trolls here.

Back
Top Bottom