• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Obama tweets save face embarrassing Biden video surfaces

The US is kind of still involved in Afghanistan, at least with Americans still stranded there. Also, people paying $100 to fill their gas tank, don't feel any better when you tell them it's because the economy is booming.

I’m sure you gave a lot of thought to gas mileage when you picked your gas hog.

Does this bode well for the Democrats when their own party seems to have little interest in talking to Biden? Is this a sign of what will happen in November of 2022 and 24? It is not possible to make Obama Vice President but maybe some other cabinet position?
In your mind it is.

The Russians were in Ukraine for the entire time trump was President.

Trump endorsed their activities . He publicly agreed that Ukraine was part of Russia.

Then he participated in a Russian sponsored scheme to blackmail and try and embarrass the Ukrainian president.

Then he endorsed the invasion.

So, you’re one shallow claim holds little water.

Were trump president now, he would be bellowing that NATO is useless and that the US should withdraw.

NATO would be deeply divided and smarting from their abandonment by their one major ally.

And Putin would have marched right in, with Trump’s enthusiatic approval.

Trump would have been standing next to Putin on Lenin’s Tomb for the Russians victory parade. (He would probably had some Georingseque military uniform run up for himself to wear.
I do wonder if there would have been a shift under Trump with had there been an invasion; something I suspect would have not led to the same actions we're seeing now. Assuming his non-interventionist stance continued, he could have very well left this as a problem for Europe to sort out. Doing a 180 from his less than favorable rhetoric toward NATO seems unlikely.

Does this bode well for the Democrats when their own party seems to have little interest in talking to Biden? Is this a sign of what will happen in November of 2022 and 24? It is not possible to make Obama Vice President but maybe some other cabinet position?

What a stupid post.

Yes. Again, things have never been better with the Biden policies. Biden should run on his record, and the midterm democrat candidates should back his policies 100% and grab on to his coat tails. With the economy booming and smashing successes in Afghanistan, he should win in a landslide. Absolutely, stick with the present strategy. I wouldn't change a thing.
Lmao. I heard this yesterday from some clown Named Obama, the guy everyone was fawning over while quid pro Joe was ignored. I thought…you go with that and your only voters will be DP posters.

We’ll see come November when your side loses bigly
No one is voting for Biden in November, but even if they were, he would still win because the Right is shooting itself in the foot with all this abortion banning and CRT and book banning and many not even supporting NATO but running around touting more guns in every closet ... and most people don't want to be run by the Taliban. They can go screw themselves.

The plan all along was to use Biden as a placeholder just get somebody in to defeat Trump, and then replace Biden later. Problem is that Harris polls way lower than even confused and failing Joe Biden does. So, they can't replace Biden before this year's mid term elections, or suffer even more catastrophic losses in congress, so they have to wait until after November.

Meanwhile there will be more and more embarrassing scenes like this for Biden. He is a man without support, even as he doesn't have enough left in his head to realize it. He is merely being "handled" by other people at this point. After this November the 25th Amendment will be used to put Harris in charge. Any political damage that creates for the dems won't matter then, not after the election results are already over. It will also serve a useful reset for the dems; there will be the first Black woman president being covered for the books, and then in 2024 the party will move from her to a more viable candidate to face whoever is the Republican.

What was omitted? His Depends change?
Watch it and see. I gave you the link. Not watching it and just continuing to make hateful comments is not worth my time.

The plan all along was to use Biden as a placeholder just get somebody in to defeat Trump, and then replace Biden later. Problem is that Harris polls way lower than even confused and failing Joe Biden does. So, they can't replace Biden before this year's mid term elections, or suffer even more catastrophic losses in congress, so they have to wait until after November.

Meanwhile there will be more and more embarrassing scenes like this for Biden. He is a man without support, even as he doesn't have enough left in his head to realize it. He is merely being "handled" by other people at this point. After this November the 25th Amendment will be used to put Harris in charge. Any political damage that creates for the dems won't matter then, not after the election results are already over. It will also serve a useful reset for the dems; there will be the first Black woman president being covered for the books, and then in 2024 the party will move from her to a more viable candidate to face whoever is the Republican.
No one is going to replace Biden, however much you might wish it.

Link to back all of this up.

The plan "all along". The plan for the 25th Amendment to be used to put Harris in charge.

I'll wait for your links.

Link to back all of this up.

The plan "all along". The plan for the 25th Amendment to be used to put Harris in charge.

I'll wait for your links.
Hey Einstein, clearly I am posting my opinion on what "the plan" has been. But it doesn't take a rocket scientist to understand what has transpired in the last couple of years. First off, there is no disputing the fact that the democrats wanted to defeat Donald Trump in 2020--- a no brainer. But then as the nomination process went on, there was much worry in the DNC that Saunders would become a spoiler, dividing the party and even if he won the nomination, would NOT have been able to defeat Trump, so the democrats needed a viable candidate. Which as we know was difficult, and after Bloomberg and Klobachar failed to get off the ground, Biden become a default, that "placeholder" I spoke of. So weak was Biden in people's minds, that even Obama did not endorse him until Biden was the only one left. But, Biden would be hopefully good enough to defeat Trump, and then the party would see how things went after that.

What really hurt Biden the most staring out was when the Republicans failed to hold control of the Senate. Had the Republicans done so, then right out of the gate the Biden administration would have been forced to govern more moderately, but with full control of the congress (well, just barely) then the far left of the party now had lots of demands, which Biden was obliged to appease. As a more moderate "placeholder" Biden may have done okay until the next national election in 2024, but shit went bad right from the start, and now the dems are in a mess.

I don't post links to things which can be easily observed to be true. Anyone who would claim that Biden was a first choice top level candidate would be lying. All they needed was to replace Trump, and then deal with the rest of the mess in their party after the took office. Biden clearly is NOT calling his own shots, everybody can see this. He is just standing in place until after the mid terms. Biden had cognitive decline. I am not saying that to make fun of him, but it is clear that he can't continue. He is a placeholder.

i guess you’re right. They were fawning over the real president because Biden thinks he is still Vice President
No, this is something this is a big deal in your mind. It must be a slow day.

Hey Einstein, clearly I am posting my opinion on what "the plan" has been. But it doesn't take a rocket scientist to understand what has transpired in the last couple of years. First off, there is no disputing the fact that the democrats wanted to defeat Donald Trump in 2020--- a no brainer. But then as the nomination process went on, there was much worry in the DNC that Saunders would become a spoiler, dividing the party and even if he won the nomination, would NOT have been able to defeat Trump, so the democrats needed a viable candidate. Which as we know was difficult, and after Bloomberg and Klobachar failed to get off the ground, Biden become a default, that "placeholder" I spoke of. So weak was Biden in people's minds, that even Obama did not endorse him until Biden was the only one left. But, Biden would be hopefully good enough to defeat Trump, and then the party would see how things went after that.

What really hurt Biden the most staring out was when the Republican failed to hold control of the Senate. Had the Republicans done so, then right out of the gate the Biden administration would have been forced to govern more moderately, but with full control of the congress (well, just barely) then the far left of the party now had lots of demands, which Biden was obliged to appease. As a more moderate "placeholder" Biden may have done okay until the next national election in 2024, but shit went bad right from the start, and now the dems are in a mess.

I don't post links to things which can be easily observed to be true. Anyone who would claim that Biden was a first choice top level candidate would be lying. All they needed was to replace Trump, and then deal with the rest of the mess in their party after the took office. Biden clearly is NOT calling his own shots, everybody can see this. He is just standing in place until after the mid terms. Biden had cognitive decline. I am not saying that to make fun of him, but it is clear that he can't continue. He is a placeholder.

My name isn't "Einstein". And did you need to post a wall of vomit words instead of just saying "I have no links. I made it all up."?

Back
Top Bottom