• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Obama tweets save face embarrassing Biden video surfaces

nobody give s a shit what you right wingers say, its all lies and projection

why the hell do these obvious trolls who add absolutely nothing to the forum continue to be allowed to troll non stop?
It was a NEWS story. I didn't make it up. Is Biden still wandering around looking for someone, anyone, who wants to hear his gems of wisdom?

It isn’t about reality either.

Fox edited a video to promote a lie it wanted to tell to its gullible and subservient audience.
Your evidence?

Too bad for you.

Nobody but your trump nation friends bought this lie.
What lie? There is video of him and it is from Fox, the most trusted news source out there. If this was MSNBC or CNN, I might agree with you.

It was a NEWS story. I didn't make it up. Is Biden still wandering around looking for someone, anyone, who wants to hear his gems of wisdom?

No, you didn‘t make it up.

Your go to “news” source did.

But you bought it hook line and sinker, and you came here to parrot it.

Poor old man just looking for a little hair to sniff and no one will play along

Where did I mention Trump in post 4? Unless your guilty conscience equates the insurrection with Trump.
Good to know you don't believe Trump had anything to do with the trespassing into the Capital building. That's progress.

No, you didn‘t make it up.

Your go to “news” source did.

But you bought it hook line and sinker, and you came here to parrot it.
I will await your proof it is a fake news story.

Good to know you don't believe Trump had anything to do with the trespassing into the Capital building. That's progress.
Trump didn’t have anything to do with the insurrection. He had everything to do with it.

It is telling that you don’t even acknowledge that it was a coup attempt.

why the hell do these obvious trolls who add absolutely nothing to the forum continue to be allowed to troll non stop?
Well thank you for this articulately probing, keenly astute, and sagacious contribution to the cumulative wisdom and benefit of all on this site.

Another manufactured Fox story for the sheep to follow the shiny object, while they ignore that a Supreme Court justices wife was part of the insurrection.

A bottomless pit of conspiracy theories.

The guy who sent them to the Capitol?

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

honestly, I have no answer for you, at all, but that is ****ing hilarious.

Trump didn’t have anything to do with the insurrection. He had everything to do with it.

It is telling that you don’t even acknowledge that it was a coup attempt.
So, then your post 4 WAS about Trump.

Everyone knows Obama is still president and Biden is just a figurehead. It's much like when Putin put his puppet in charge of Russia for a short while.
Post starts with "Everyone knows..."

Dismissed.

Another manufactured Fox story for the sheep to follow the shiny object, while they ignore that a Supreme Court justices wife was part of the insurrection.
Yes. Again, things have never been better with the Biden policies. Biden should run on his record, and the midterm democrat candidates should back his policies 100% and grab on to his coat tails. With the economy booming and smashing successes in Afghanistan, he should win in a landslide. Absolutely, stick with the present strategy. I wouldn't change a thing.

Everyone knows Obama is still president and Biden is just a figurehead. It's much like when Putin put his puppet in charge of Russia for a short while.
Putin had his “American” puppet from 2017-2021

That lie is reaching the "fine people on both sides" and the "inject bleach" lies level. SMH

Yes. Again, things have never been better with the Biden policies. Biden should run on his record, and the midterm democrat candidates should back his policies 100% and grab on to his coat tails. With the economy booming and smashing successes in Afghanistan, he should win in a landslide. Absolutely, stick with the present strategy. I wouldn't change a thing.
I know you meant this to be sarcastic but it's closer to the truth.

The U.S. is no longer involved in Afghanistan after 20 years. Let that sink in.

The economy is booming. That's why there is inflationary pressure. Even the labor force participation among older workers, 55 to 64 is up.

That lie is reaching the "fine people on both sides" and the "inject bleach" lies level. SMH

None of those were lies. You’re just told to spin them as your GOP masters instruct you to do

Putin had his “American” puppet from 2017-2021
If Trump was such a "puppet", why didn't Putin invade Ukraine when he was president? He invaded Crimea when Obama/Biden were in office, invaded Ukraine now with Biden in office, yet no invasion, of ANY country when Trump was president. You know what I think? You may think it's off base or, something, but here's what I think happened; Putin decided to annex Crimea because Obama/Biden were weak. He decided to not try anything with Trump. Good choice. Then, waited till after the 2020 election and see how that went. He saw weakling Biden "win" and chose to invade Ukraine.

I will await your proof it is a fake news story.

It was discredited by the second or third post on this thread.

This is yet another one of those heavily edited hit pieces. Fox may have faked it themselves. But its more likely that they relied on some right wing “reporting” like Project Veritas to do it for them. There are plenty of examples of that.

Fox is not, never was, and probably never will be an actual news organization. That is not what it was intended to be.

It was always intended to be right wing talk radio with pictures. Political marketing.

It works on you.

You bought the lie, that just about every poster on this thread has called out. And now, you’re clinging to it like a security blanket.

I know you meant this to be sarcastic but it's closer to the truth.

The U.S. is no longer involved in Afghanistan after 20 years. Let that sink in.

The economy is booming. That's why there is inflationary pressure. Even the labor force participation among older workers, 55 to 64 is up.
The US is kind of still involved in Afghanistan, at least with Americans still stranded there. Also, people paying $100 to fill their gas tank, don't feel any better when you tell them it's because the economy is booming.

If Trump was such a "puppet", why didn't Putin invade Ukraine when he was president? He invaded Crimea when Obama/Biden were in office, invaded Ukraine now with Biden in office, yet no invasion, of ANY country when Trump was president. You know what I think? You may think it's off base or, something, but here's what I think happened; Putin decided to annex Crimea because Obama/Biden were weak. He decided to not try anything with Trump. Good choice. Then, waited till after the 2020 election and see how that went. He saw weakling Biden "win" and chose to invade Ukraine.

The Russians were in Ukraine for the entire time trump was President.

Trump endorsed their activities . He publicly agreed that Ukraine was part of Russia.

Then he participated in a Russian sponsored scheme to blackmail and try and embarrass the Ukrainian president.

Then he endorsed the invasion.

So, you’re one shallow claim holds little water.

Were trump president now, he would be bellowing that NATO is useless and that the US should withdraw.

NATO would be deeply divided and smarting from their abandonment by their one major ally.

And Putin would have marched right in, with Trump’s enthusiatic approval.

Trump would have been standing next to Putin on Lenin’s Tomb for the Russians victory parade. (He would probably had some Georingseque military uniform run up for himself to wear.

Back
Top Bottom