• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Obama to Vote for Trump

sanman

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Malik Obama, step-brother of Barack Obama, is voting for Donald Trump:

Why Obama’s half-brother says he’ll be voting for Donald Trump | New York Post

He will be casting his vote in Maryland, where he is a registered voter.

inset-top-right-portrait-smart-template10.jpg

Uh, isn't the thread title a bit ... misleading?

But this part was pretty funny, to me:

"But what bothers him even more is the Democratic Party’s support of same-sex marriage.

“I feel like a Republican now because they don’t stand for same-sex marriage, and that appeals to me,” he said.

Obama believes strongly in the institution of marriage — so strongly that he has at least three current wives, although press reports have put the number as high as 12.

:lamo

Maybe someone could jog my memory because, in all honesty, I don't keep track of every news event ever, but did the President actually have anything to do with the victory of same sex marriage?

Maybe someone could jog my memory because, in all honesty, I don't keep track of every news event ever, but did the President actually have anything to do with the victory of same sex marriage?

Of course not, and he didn't have anything to do with the Arab Spring or Isis in Iraq where bush spoiled his children by not making them behave before he rendered oil revenue.

A guy who doesn't live in America is voting for Trump INSTEAD of Obama.

How is this relevant?

A guy who doesn't live in America is voting for Trump INSTEAD of Obama.

How is this relevant?

Apparently he thinks Trump will drive out da homos.

Seriously, though. What a weird reason to choose your next president.

No he didn't. That was all SCOTUS.

How many of his wives are coming over with him? A true conservative homophobe, LOL!

Back
Top Bottom