• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Obama to Return as President

That OP reads like a sequel to King Ralph.

It's "just wait until you hear what the black people are up to!"

That racist crap is necessary in Trump support.

It would be interesting to see how things went after Biden poisoned the well so thoroughly. It's not like the Obama years were a golden age, but neither was he a hopeless incompetent like Joe.

That said, I suspect this is not going to happen. Too much light has been shed on Obama's unsavory backers.

Don't know where you got this, my top intel sources say Joe Biden soon resigns, Harris takes over and makes Hillary Clinton VP. Very, very soon after that Kamala Harris dies in a bizarre gardening accident and Hillary finally gets the throne. The Clinton body count goes up one, but that isn't the end. Each and every republican that gets in her way afterward will accidentally put their bodies in the way of stray bullets. And then the Clinton Foundation is back in business baby!!!!

Don't know where you got this, my top intel sources say Joe Biden soon resigns, Harris takes over and makes Hillary Clinton VP. Very, very soon after that Kamala Harris dies in a bizarre gardening accident and Hillary finally gets the throne. The Clinton body count goes up one, but that isn't the end. Each and every republican that gets in her way afterward will accidentally put their bodies in the way of stray bullets. And then the Clinton Foundation is back in business baby!!!!

Will there be a Comet Ping Pong on every corner too??

OP = "Black people will install a king if we don't put Trump in charge!"

It's naked racism. It's naked conspiracy theory. It's naked Trumpism.

"Support Trump or... black people."

My Aunt Gladys has obtained classified information proving Obama will be president in 2024, and that I will become President-for-Life in 2028. She's so proud.

"Black people will defraud the nation if we don't put Trump in charge" is Trumpism. I give a **** whom it comes from.

The OP is not a Trump supporter. You may want to look at his posts if you don't believe me.

He also never said Obama and Harris were conspiring.

I don't know if his post was facetious or what. But he didn't say what you claimed he said. And he is not a Trump supporter in any way shape or form.

No, he specifically did. The two black people elected to the highest offices in our nation, the only two, are gonna defraud the nation unless we put Trump in charge.

That's racism.

As everyone knows, there is no hope that Joe Biden is capable of serving out his term. And the presumption is that Kamala will finish the term and run again in 2024.
However, I have it on good authority the Kabala running the democratic party is orchestrating for Kamala to resign; Biden appoints Obama VP, then Biden resigns and Obama becomes president. Then Obama will run as VP in 2024, and whatever democrat wins the election, will likewise resign- given Obama the presidency again. The brain trust within the democratic party appreciated the loophole in the 2nd amendment that only prevents someone from being "elected" president more than twice, or more than once if they've served more than 2 years of a former president's term. But Obama won't be running anything, just given the presidency much in the same way Nixon gifted the position to Ford back in '74.

Conspiracy theories belong in another forum.

The OP is not a Trump supporter. You may want to look at his posts if you don't believe me.

I don't know if his post was facetious or what. But he didn't say what you claimed he said. And he is not a Trump supporter in any way shape or form.
He said the Kabala in the democratic party is conspiring to bring Obama back. Sometimes its helpful to read subtext ;)

As everyone knows, there is no hope that Joe Biden is capable of serving out his term. And the presumption is that Kamala will finish the term and run again in 2024.
However, I have it on good authority the Kabala running the democratic party is orchestrating for Kamala to resign; Biden appoints Obama VP, then Biden resigns and Obama becomes president. Then Obama will run as VP in 2024, and whatever democrat wins the election, will likewise resign- given Obama the presidency again. The brain trust within the democratic party appreciated the loophole in the 2nd amendment that only prevents someone from being "elected" president more than twice, or more than once if they've served more than 2 years of a former president's term. But Obama won't be running anything, just given the presidency much in the same way Nixon gifted the position to Ford back in '74.
Thats not the second amendment :ROFLMAO:

Michelle Obama would work.

Yeah, okay. You just have a black VP and a black former President conspiring to defraud the nation. But it's not about black people. Sure. Your hysterical nonsense is merely an apt consideration of circumstance. It's not based in hate.
Well I can see this went right over your head.

It has been the unhinged right predicting Biden would resign before the end of his term so Kamala could become president. I was merely pointing out an idea almost as silly as that whereby Obama would actually become president.

You folks love crazy conspiracy theories. I was just playing along with one more plausible than Pence refusing to certify the electoral vote and anoint Trump president.

I think the OP is just having a little fun. 😁

Nope, couldn't happen. It's doubtful that President Obama could even be a Cabinet Secretary, they are in the Constitutional line of succession. He could be a SCOTUS justice though.

Not to be a party pooper, but... Obama is not eligible to hold the position of Vice President.

"But no person constitutionally ineligible to the office of President shall be eligible to that of Vice-President of the United States."

That's an interesting scenario.

But, Biden's VP replacement choice is subject to Congressional review. If that simple majority vote? it would have to be a simple majority only, concurrent with perfect Dem support. And then, I'm sure SCOTUS would weigh-in.

But yeah, pretty interesting hypothesis Buckeyes85!

Back
Top Bottom