• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Obama To Press: Thanks For Working 'Side-By-Side' With Me...

MickeyW

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
During Saturday’s White House Correspondents’ Dinner, President Obama told the media they have a “responsibility to dig, and to question,” and “It has been an honor and a privilege to work side-by-side with you to strengthen our democracy.”

Obama To Press: You Have 'Responsibility' 'To Question,' Thanks For Working 'Side-By-Side' With Me - Breitbart

For which they outrageously shirked their duties in vetting obama.....in '07 and '08.

To me, it's more like they spearheaded the liberal agenda....troops out on the front lines....ahead of obama...not only side by side with him!

The press should be ashamed of themselves and yet they revel in their actions.

During Saturday’s White House Correspondents’ Dinner, President Obama told the media they have a “responsibility to dig, and to question,” and “It has been an honor and a privilege to work side-by-side with you to strengthen our democracy.”

Obama To Press: You Have 'Responsibility' 'To Question,' Thanks For Working 'Side-By-Side' With Me - Breitbart

For which they outrageously shirked their duties in vetting obama.....in '07 and '08.

To me, it's more like they spearheaded the liberal agenda....troops out on the front lines....ahead of obama...not only side by side with him!

The press should be ashamed of themselves and yet they revel in their actions.
The press, like the President, has no shame. Does anyone sincerely believe he has 'strengthened our democracy"?

If anyone was unaware that Obama was a junior senator from Illinois running on lofty speech, it's not the fault of the press.

What exactly do you think they failed to vet?

His birth certificate, perhaps?

If anyone was unaware that Obama was a junior senator from Illinois running on lofty speech, it's not the fault of the press. What exactly do you think they failed to vet?
Are you quite familiar with Obama's past? Know all there is to know? Or do you feel that checking on him too much is invasive and racist?

If anyone was unaware that Obama was a junior senator from Illinois running on lofty speech, it's not the fault of the press.

What exactly do you think they failed to vet?

Are you quite familiar with Obama's past? Know all there is to know? Or do you feel that checking on him too much is invasive and racist?

What?

What is not known about him?

Where he was born, the schools he went to, the church and pastors he went to. All of his jobs are known

the mainstream media handheld obama throughout his entire tenure, no doubt terrified of being accused of the dreaded 'racism'.

You raised the topic of his birth certificate, correct?

Correct. That's why I thought your question about my familiarity with Obama's fast was ... not a question.

He was born in Hawaii. Those who think otherwise, well, we might have to move this to the Basement for my proper opinion as to they who so think.

Correct. That's why I thought your question about my familiarity with Obama's fast was ... not a question.

He was born in Hawaii. Those who think otherwise, well, we might have to move this to the Basement for my proper opinion as to they who so think.
Exactly. Anyone who dares question Obama's past, in more than a few areas, is met with the same response. Now why would that be the case with Obama and not with other Presidents?

Obama understands the role of the MSM in all of this and has acknowledged it, gratefully, before.

Back
Top Bottom