• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Obama tells cops: Admit

I will make this very simple for the liberals dopes who can't seem to get it.

If a person commits a crime, no matter how petty, and flaunts the law....they are guilty.
When a cop commands you to do something, just do it.

If you don't want to deal with the Po-po....clean up your act!

The totality of your collective posts suggests otherwise. You're basically little more than an emotionally-driven small-time thinker who cannot get past his own limited myopic experiences.

That is absolute bull****! You have no idea what the hell you are talking about!

My posts are plain and to the point, never emotional, only logical, and based mostly on personal experience as a 30 year LEO...... and I don't embellish or lie. The problem with you is........like so may others on here...you have never done the job, don't have a clue and.....You Can't Handle the Truth!

What you think you read into my posts, is out there in Never, Never Land with the rest of the myopic Utopians!

The totality of your collective posts suggests you don't have a clue!

Please tell me he did not really say that so soon after the killings of those innocent cops in Dallas. They probably weren't even past rigor mortis yet.

That's obama for ya. He is a disgusting POS.

Obama: Police Can 'Make the Job of Being a Cop a Lot Safer' by Admitting Their Failures

America's police will be safer when they admit they have a problem, Pres. Obama declared on Sunday at a bilateral event with the prime minister of Spain in Madrid.

Fielding a question on Sunday, July 10, about the violence against police in Dallas, Texas last week, which left five officers dead, Obama said police officers will be safer once they acknowledge their failures:

Obama: Police Can 'Make the Job of Being a Cop a Lot Safer' by Admitting Their Failures | MRCTV

WTF? Talk about putting the blame on the wrong people!! obama is the biggest ****ing asshole President, bar none!

This is OUTRAGEOUS!!! :2mad:

No, there's nothing outrageous about it whatsoever.

No, there's nothing outrageous about it whatsoever.

YES THERE IS! Because......................................the cops are not nearly as much to blame as the pukes they have to deal with.

obama is a Racist and a Piss Poor President!!!!

Obama: Police Can 'Make the Job of Being a Cop a Lot Safer' by Admitting Their Failures

America's police will be safer when they admit they have a problem, Pres. Obama declared on Sunday at a bilateral event with the prime minister of Spain in Madrid.

Fielding a question on Sunday, July 10, about the violence against police in Dallas, Texas last week, which left five officers dead, Obama said police officers will be safer once they acknowledge their failures:

Obama: Police Can 'Make the Job of Being a Cop a Lot Safer' by Admitting Their Failures | MRCTV

WTF? Talk about putting the blame on the wrong people!! obama is the biggest ****ing asshole President, bar none!

I agree with you. Outrageous. What failures should the three Baton Rouge officers admit to? The five in Atlanta?

And now that I read that comment, I'll share what I thought about his press conference yesterday.

Insincere.

I will make this very simple for the liberals dopes who can't seem to get it.

If a person commits a crime, no matter how petty, and flaunts the law....they are guilty.
When a cop commands you to do something, just do it.

If you don't want to deal with the Po-po....clean up your act!

Um no. If he commands me to let him search without a warrant, that's not going to happen. I know you love to pick and choose which rights are worth protecting but I believe in all rights. So yeah you can bend over on command but some of us need a damn good reason first.

I agree with you. Outrageous. What failures should the three Baton Rouge officers admit to? The five in Atlanta?

And now that I read that comment, I'll share what I thought about his press conference yesterday.

Insincere.

If he(Obama) would have kept going we might have heard about the Crusades again.

Great point.

And after all the support the Baton Rouge citizens have given the police, this guy comes from out of town and murders cops! He came from St. Louis, right next to........Ferguson! I'd say that part of the US, has some serious issues.

KC, but close enough.

YES THERE IS! Because......................................the cops are not nearly as much to blame as the pukes they have to deal with.

No, there simply isn't. You can pout and stomp your rhetorical little feet to your heart's content, but it's simply not outrageous, nor is Obama a racist.

Don't let reality scare you so much.

No, there simply isn't. You can pout and stomp your rhetorical little feet to your heart's content, but it's simply not outrageous, nor is Obama a racist.

He has sort of stepped off of the neutral boat. It began when he said that stupid line about Trayvon looking like his son, if he had one.

What the **** was that anyway?

Um no. If he commands me to let him search without a warrant, that's not going to happen. I know you love to pick and choose which rights are worth protecting but I believe in all rights. So yeah you can bend over on command but some of us need a damn good reason first.

That's certainly your right and your choice. It may even be a good idea under certain circumstances. However, should you make such a choice you also need to understand that the cop can keep you detained until he gets the warrant.

That's certainly your right and your choice. It may even be a good idea under certain circumstances. However, should you make such a choice you also need to understand that the cop can keep you detained until he gets the warrant.

Good then he will take the proper steps instead of violating my constitutional rights, which I do understand.

Good then he will take the proper steps instead of violating my constitutional rights, which I do understand.

No, it's you who should take the proper steps when defending your constitutional rights. Those steps do not include fighting with the officer. They do include keeping track of precisely what happens, make polite note to the officer of your objections, follow the officer's instructions without delay or resistance, and then if you feel your rights were violated - retain a lawyer and take it to court.

The roadside is not a place to adjudicate or debate your concerns.

No, it's you who should take the proper steps when defending your constitutional rights. Those steps do not include fighting with the officer. They do include keeping track of precisely what happens, make polite note to the officer of your objections, follow the officer's instructions without delay or resistance, and then if you feel your rights were violated - retain a lawyer and take it to court.

The roadside is not a place to adjudicate or debate your concerns.

How exactly is saying no search without a warrant fighting with an officer? Especially when he has absolutely no right to do so.

How exactly is saying no search without a warrant fighting with an officer? Especially when he has absolutely no right to do so.

When he asks to search, you say no. You don't have to pick a fight or be an asshole about it. If he searches anyway, just remain calm and do as directed. And again, if you feel your rights were violated - retain a lawyer and take it to court.

You don't have to call the officer names, or stamp your feet in a fit of pique. The roadside is not a place to adjudicate or debate your concerns.

When he asks to search, you say no. You don't have to pick a fight or be an asshole about it. If he searches anyway, just remain calm and do as directed. And again, if you feel your rights were violated - retain a lawyer and take it to court.

You don't have to call the officer names, or stamp your feet in a fit of pique. The roadside is not a place to adjudicate or debate your concerns.

I know, show me where I said I would throw a tantrum. I only stated I'm not going to blindly follow any command a cop gives me.

You understand that here you are effectively agreeing with what the President said, right?

If any of the blame falls on the police, then admitting it is a step towards reconciliation.

Obama didn't say there was no blame on the other side.

Here's the quote for reference:

"There are legitimate issues that have been raised, and there’s data and evidence to back up the concerns that are being expressed by these protesters.

"And if police organizations and departments acknowledge that there’s a problem and there’s an issue, then that, too, is going to contribute to real solutions. And, as I said yesterday, that is what’s going to ultimately help make the job of being a cop a lot safer. It is in the interest of police officers that their communities trust them and that the kind of rancor and suspicion that exists right now is alleviated."

Reality doesn't scare me, I dealt with it on the streets of America in many locations, for 30 years!

I don't pout, stomp my feet or get very emotional, over any of this crap! I do get pissed off, however.

What obama should be saying is that "Blacks need to address their failures, on a mass scale!

But being the asshole that he is, he blames the cops instead of the Black communities and the liberals... that have aided and abetted their lawlessness and stupidity for the last 50 years!!

He has sort of stepped off of the neutral boat. It began when he said that stupid line about Trayvon looking like his son, if he had one.

What the **** was that anyway?

A racist, asshole, President!

Yep.

Last edited:
What he should have said was: If we "The American Public" would simply hold ourselves to the same standards that we demand of our police, then the killing would stop.

djl

I know, show me where I said I would throw a tantrum. I only stated I'm not going to blindly follow any command a cop gives me.

That little childish statement. No one has suggested you follow the officer's commands blindly, just that you follow them. You can speak and politely say, "I do not wish to be searched" while following his/her commands. Again, at the roadside is not the place to adjudicate your case.

Been there, done that. Back in my earlier days, cops hauled me off to the cops shop and detained me for 8 hours because I refused to let them search my car. They used an excuse: my car resembled the one in an Amber Alert. The real reason was I happened to be driving through the hood while white.

In the end, they let me go. Took me back to my car even. Never did search the car. I think they just wanted to see if I would change my story, which I never did. That story was I drove through the drug neighborhood because the expressway was jammed and I used the side roads for a detour.

Reality doesn't scare me, I dealt with it on the streets of America in many locations, for 30 years!

Yawn. Cool story, bro.
I don't pout, stomp my feet or get very emotional, over any of this crap! I do get pissed off, however.

But, of course, you're famously emotional and rant all the time.
What obama should be saying is that "Blacks need to address their failures, on a mass scale!

(202) 456-1111
But being the asshole that he is, he blames the cops instead of the Black communities and the liberals... that have aided and abetted their lawlessness and stupidity for the last 50 years!!

No, he's not doing that.
A racist, asshole, President!

Thanks for proving my point about you being ruled by your emotions.

Please calm down.

This is hysterical, coming from a President who's been declared "The Blame Game Champion".

Back
Top Bottom