• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Obama Supporters - A Beauty Pageant

Josie

*probably reading smut*
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Right

Stupid video. What does who they support politically have to do with their intelligence or how they answer a question? If you're a political hack you could just as easily go and get some Romney voters saying stupid things and piece it together like this.

Stupid video. What does who they support politically have to do with their intelligence or how they answer a question? If you're a political hack you could just as easily go and get some Romney voters saying stupid things and piece it together like this.

Of course you could. So?

Stupid video. What does who they support politically have to do with their intelligence or how they answer a
question? If you're a political hack you could just as easily go and get some Romney voters saying stupid things and piece it together like this.

But those were the " smart " Obama voters.

So, it's an credibility dumb video.

You mean "an incredibly dumb video"? I agree. It's a video showing how incredibly dumb people can be - like beauty pageant contestants. :) Don't take things too seriously, pb.

Of course you could. but who would pay you for it? That's what this is about. Unlimited money to dis Obama.

Yes, people who believe liars like Crowder are a lot like beauty contestants

Why are you even talking about Steven Crowder?

Some people take things too seriously.

Video looks like a fake. Why do they keep looking around? Why did they all agree to wear that stupid tiara? Why are they so happy to look so ignorant (well, that part I might believe).

But those were the " smart " Obama voters.

I don't know who you were mocking, but I don't know of anyone claiming that all Obama supporters were "smart".

I have one of them crazy neighbors. He actually spreads tinfoil chaffe around the property to keep the Obama spy drones from reading his mind. Talking to this guy is a generally painful experience. I should give him a romney crown and make a video of him for youtube so i can be like Crowder so every republican can see what they look like. Well, I would but I ain't got no time for that.

Crowder says "You just assaulted me", so what came before the Union Thug went to the ground?

Here is the unedited video. Note that the guy that falls down and comes up swinging was behind Crowder before he went to the ground, and fell behind Crowder. Also as he is falling Crowder turns towards the Union Thug with his hands up. It's clear that the douchebag tried to push Crowder from behind, Crowder avoided it and the guy fell. He then got his feelings hurt and started throwing punches.

Also, the Union Thug apologists neglect mentioning the fact that at the time of the altercation the crowd was trying to tear down their tent and had injured a woman in the tent in the process.

But it's the poor Union thug that assaulted Crowder who's the real victim here... I mean, all the crowd of Union Thugs was really trying to do was physically intimidate people who disagreed with them.

Oh, and ignore the screams of the Union Thug saying will kill people with a gun...

But you know, they're Union thugs so they get a pass for being violent scumbags.

Last edited:
Again, why are we talking about Steven Crowder?

Again, why are we talking about Steven Crowder?

Because some liberals mistook the guy in the video for Steven Crowder.

Back
Top Bottom