• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Obama stole money from victims of Iranian terror and gave it to Iranian terrorists

I did not follow the Iranian deal.

So I am not informed enough to comment.

I just believe that one should not use words like "steal" from Americans when discussing a president's actions, especially at this time when some Americans are going around claiming that the current president is a "traitor" in league with Russia!

We older people remember that lawyer in the 1950s who asked this plaintive question of a Senator who -- without evidence -- was accusing people of being stooges of the Russians, too: "Have you no decency, sir?"

In my opinion, some Democrats (and their media supporters) do NOT have any decency.

Have a nice day!

Well they are slow learners as compared to the right since Reagan in 1980.

Every since he labeled the left as limousine liberals and welfare queens, it's been game on for the entire right to denigrate

and demonize everything and anybody in their way.

Yes, by far most of the right today has no decency...look at who they support in the WH, a man without a decent bone in his body.

Sin is sin.

You literally do not have a clue what you are saying but you are opting to say it, exactly like Trump. You certainly can be classified as a Trump mime.

Yes, by far most of the right today has no decency...look at who they support in the WH, a man without a decent bone in his body.

Thank you for your opinion. Exchanging opinions is, of course, the purpose of Internet discussion forums.

I personally think that President Trump is one of the most decent presidents that we have had.

I do not know your age (and it is none of my business), but -- for the sake of argument -- let's say that you are 18 years old. (I am 81.)

When you die at the age of 100, you will realize that President Trump was right about certain matters.

Have a nice day.

Sin is sin.

How about a thrice married serial adulterer who has Bulgarian prostitutes pee on him. Where does that rank on your sin scale?

The big problem with responding to these cray cray threads is that the cray gets promoted back to the front page,when you can't resist any more!

How about a thrice married serial adulterer who has Bulgarian prostitutes pee on him. Where does that rank on your sin scale?

The big problem with responding to these cray cray threads is that the cray gets promoted back to the front page,when you can't resist any more!

"Bulgarian prostitutes?" You have been reading that salacious spy novel Hillary hired Chris Steele to write for her, haven't you?

"Bulgarian prostitutes?" You have been reading that salacious spy novel Hillary hired Chris Steele to write for her, haven't you?

Well you think Dondal could get laid without money being involved? Rape isn't legal you know, so yeah, pretty much all he has, even Melania is just a more formal whore. Nobody would sleep with him without being paid, or forced.:roll:

President incel if not for prostitutes:2rofll:

And you "admire" this guy?:2rofll:

I do not claim Obama somehow hurt my family. It was the Iranian regime that had done so, and continues to do so against members of the Iranian Baha'i community which is subject to the same level of repression as the Jews of Germany faced in the 1930s after the passage of the Nuremberg Laws. Rather, I claim that Obama helped to strengthen that regime through this cash transfer, because even the Obama administration admitted that some of that money would go towards terrorist activities.

If you wish to throw this in your personal memory hole and move on tabula rasa, I shall not stop you or hound you with a constant string of reminders of all the terrible decisions President Obama made. But in turn for that modicum of respect, please do not presume to tell me how I should live my life and conduct my discussions on a debate forum in which we debate matters of public policy.

I can appreciate your honest adherence to principle, even if I disagree with the underlying principle itself, tres borrachos. But I do not think those who criticized the policies of the Bush presidency or the policies of past administrations, the consequences of which reverberate long after those administrations end, are automatically idiots. Some may indeed be idiots, or intellectually dishonest hypocrites. Or both. But I am going to give the most basic courtesy and presume that most people who bring up the problems of past administrations have honest grievances that merit discussion.

Why would you "hound me" with decisions that Obama made? I didn't vote for him. I don't care about him now that he's gone. You should hound someone else. I also don't care to dwell on Franklin Pierce or JFK or Eisenhower or anyone else, unless it's relevant. This thread was not relevant.

Well you think Dondal could get laid without money being involved? Rape isn't legal you know, so yeah, pretty much all he has, even Melania is just a more formal whore. Nobody would sleep with him without being paid, or forced.:roll:

I don't agree with rape or adultery but I accept the fact that leading politicians, businesspeople, clergymen and entertainers do it all the time with many getting away with it in spite of public outcries.

I respect Trump in spite of his sins, just like I even respect Bill Clinton in spite of his sins - to a point.

Back
Top Bottom