• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Obama Speech Last Night Hit Every One of Donnie Dirtbag's Rage Triggers

Barry's rage speech got much less media coverage than Michelle's rage speech.

He certainly went off on some rage-tweeting for sure.

Too bad Trump can't behave as an adult ever.

Obama's speech was perfect.

Don't believe me, just continue watching the reaction of Trump/his supporters. They are frantically trying to discredit it. They know it's massively damaging and truthful.

Yeah exactly!

Haters the lot of them!

Trumps taken it all in stride and conducted himself incredibly well after!

What a guy!

Just watching the rage of Trump and Trump's RETARDED supporters shows that the Obama's were SPOT ON 100% Correct.

This is exactly what the Dems should do from now to November. Just let Obama, his wife, Biden, etc once a week or so just troll and trigger the madman in the WH..

Let his ego, rants and rages, and obvious mental problems be seen by the American public over and over again...

And the Dems just need to sit back and let his own words and psychotic actions sink him...

Yeah exactly!

Haters the lot of them!

Trumps taken it all in stride and conducted himself incredibly well after!

What a guy!

i saw one guy who said that Obama was being extremely unPresidential by giving that speech.

i about fell on the ground.

i saw one guy who said that Obama was being extremely unPresidential by giving that speech.

i about fell on the ground.

Trump is the most Presidential President to ever President.

Everyone says that, lots of people say that, lots of people tell him that.

Back
Top Bottom