• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Obama speaking at the Navy Yard memorial

CRUE CAB

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
Mostly about gun control. Even in a time of mourning, never leave the agenda behind.:roll:

If it wasn't for the NRA this would have never happened.

/sarcasm

Mostly about gun control. Even in a time of mourning, never leave the agenda behind.:roll:

No, I don't think those who are anti-gun will ever leave their agenda behind. It isn't the gun, it is the unstable individual, the criminal, the mental state of the individual along with numerous other things. Guns are nothing more than a tool. Until the government starts to do something about these individuals who have these problems, shootings, killings, murders, crime will continue to exist regardless of the tool used. Blaming the tool is like blaming a hammer for hitting your thumb.

They aren't ever going to give up on the gun control issues.....and they will play off each and every shooting that takes place in the country. So there is no choice but to stand the watch.....but even better is going on the offensive and putting all those Politicians that want to keep introducing legislation over it.....into the Hot seat and not relenting with them until they understand their not working to get around the Constitution. That's not what they have been sent to Washington for.

Instead of always reacting to their cries and whines and the desiring of playing victim......those standing with the Constitution. Needs to go on the offensive and go after each and every group pouring money into the taking of others Rights and or limiting them and would usurp the Constitution. With each politician advocating for gun control being told about that start and going from there. Keep forcing them to waste their money too.

Someone should tell the president and every other anti-2nd amendment scum in office the following-

"If you want to deny me and every other American the right to own a semi-automatic firearm and any other "common sense gun control" law have then make sure the same applies to the guys that guard your asses. For example that means if I can only have one bolt action gun that has a 5 round fixed magazine then then that means that the guys that guard your asses should have to share a bolt action gun that has a 5 round fixed magazine. If I can not carry my firearm in city hall then neither should you or the guys that guard your asses. If its nearly impossible for me to have a firearm then the guys that guard your asses should not have a firearm.If I can not leave my home without a firearm then the guys that guard your asses should not be allowed to take a firearm with them. After all whats good for the goose is good for the gander."

5 round? Man, you are generous.:doh
Owning a gun at all in is going to be a trick if nothing is done.

1236576_529512263793597_2088975706_n.jpg

Didn't he sign the so called firearm owners protection act? Clarification of prohibited persons which banned those who paid their debt to society and paved the way for background checks and the Hughes amendment which drove up the prices of machine guns and virtually banned them from civilian ownership.

Didn't he sign the so called firearm owners protection act? Clarification of prohibited persons which banned those who paid their debt to society and paved the way for background checks and the Hughes amendment which drove up the prices of machine guns and virtually banned them from civilian ownership.

most people didn't believe the HA-a poison pill pushed by a bitter asshole from NJ-was properly passed (indeed the voice vote suggests it failed but the dishonest pissant Mitchell said otherwise) nor would it be included. Others told Reagan to sign the landmark bill that prevented say Massachusetts from arresting the yale shooting team as it drove through that state on its way to the Ivy league championships at Dartmouth for having unregistered (hard to register CT owned shotguns in Boston) shotguns

So Reagan's actions were mainly pro gun, it was the dishonesty of Democrats-especially the turd Hughes and the Senate Majority leader Mitchell who caused that problem

Back
Top Bottom