• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Obama Signs Executive Order, Sends $500 million to Terrorists

These funds would most likely be intended as a good token in the restart of Middle East peace talks. It was coded as foreign aid. Claiming that it went directly to terrorists is a bit of a stretch and shows a lack of deep understanding of the PLO & Hamas and the overall geopolitics of the Palestinian-Israeli dilemma.

The PLO is, as of 1991 at The Madrid Conference, no longer considered a terrorist organization by the US & Israel and is accordingly recognized as the only legitimate representatives of the Palestinian peoples. It holds observer status as the UN.

We have been sending the PA assistance since the 90's after Olso. So if "Obama is aiding Muslim terrorists" (and just an FYI not all Palestinians are Muslims, this shows just how narrow your world view is), so was Clinton, and Bush.

So Obama appropriated these funds himself? I could swear CR stands for 'continuing resolution' which means the funding was approved by Congress.

Well that puts a big dent in this whole OP...darn, funny how facts work

Holy CRAP! Three voices of reason on one thread? How the hell did that happen? And well done. But you know what happens when you burst the ideologue brat's balloon...

images

Im just saying this whole "oh Obama supports terrorists" thing is kinda outrageous, people seem to only complain or hold back their complains depending on the D or R next to their name. A little consistency would be nice.

From both sides, mind you.

No, not at all, considering the money that was allocated for Foreign Affairs, for this year.....the only problem is when you have trouble determining what you think Sneaky and Bold.....is. As clearly.....you interpretation doesn't mean a damn thing when it comes to others and their interpretations.

Seems that fact you just can't get around.

So have you figured out yet how a continuing resolution that has been ongoing across multiple administrations is sneaky and bold yet?

So have you figured out yet how a continuing resolution that has been ongoing across multiple administrations is sneaky and bold yet?

No I did one better.....I figured out. You have no clue as to what sneaky and bold is.
smoker.gif

No I did one better.....I figured out. You have no clue as to what sneaky and bold is.
smoker.gif

So you can't actually talk issues, you can only attack those who bother to actually research and learn about issues. Not surprising really.

So you can't actually talk issues, you can only attack those who bother to actually research and learn about issues. Not surprising really.

Don't worry you'll get over it.....when you actually start researching the facts and understanding political strategy. Hope you didn't think that its because you took another day and half on it that it changed anything up. :roll:

Oh and it was surprising with what I said. Otherwise you would have just kept on walking.
walk.gif

Don't worry you'll get over it.....when you actually start researching the facts and understanding political strategy. Hope you didn't think that its because you took another day and half on it that it changed anything up. :roll:

Oh and it was surprising with what I said. Otherwise you would have just kept on walking.
walk.gif

I suppose I could do it like you and just make **** up instead of doing what I did and document what is actually going on. Get back to me if you ever get any facts.

I suppose I could do it like you and just make **** up instead of doing what I did and document what is actually going on. Get back to me if you ever get any facts.

No you wouldn't be doing it like me at all then.....as I don't come dishonest to the conservation. IMO I would think that is more along the lines of the way you operate.

Although you can go ahead and act like you don't know what Was said over the Sequester Cuts and that Budget.....after you read back up on all What Your Man is about.

Then you can get back to me, when you think you Actually have a clue. Oh and have read up on some definitions.

Back
Top Bottom