• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Obama, shooters and motives.

Now I get it, I, I, I, good grief girl lean to use commas, I thought III meant something I had not heard of.

Hahah yeah I got confused as **** because there is some facebook group of angry asshole right-wingers that uses a III (as in 3%, I guess) theme. They're your typical overweight milsperg cosplayers dreaming about the big revolution ANY DAY NOW DONT TREAD ON ME OORAH OSCAR MIKE AND OTHER THINGS I LEARNED FROM CALL OF DUTY.

Could not for the life of me figure out what that had to do with Obama giving speeches. *smacks forehead*

You should get some comparisons to other politicians.

Why? Do other politicians hold his same office?

Is that your way of excusing what he does?

Why? Do other politicians hold his same office?

Is that your way of excusing what he does?

I'm curious to see whether that's actually an unusual number of first person statements, for a president or other high-level officeholder.

You guys are going with "THAT SEEMS LIKE A LOT OBAMA MUST BE CONCEITED" but that's because you've got partisan perception bias. Instead of letting your gut say "SEEMS LIKE A LOT," maybe check and see whether that's actually a lot or if that's just how people ****ing talk when giving speeches.

I guess you did not listen to the speech today.

I listened to his normal BS last night...for about a minute!

When I guy is lying when his lips move, I don't want to listen.

He brought them up to explain why someone would crack and commit an act of horror has the shooter did and while at it condemned the shooter and those that encourage others to commit such acts. It is obvious that for some here no matter what President Obama says or does it will never be good enough in their book and they think He is the problem ................. yeah right.:roll:

obama IS the problem....has been for 7+ years!

The head of HLS said on Monday, they didn't know the motives of the shooter. What a crock!

I listened to his normal BS last night...for about a minute!

When I guy is lying when his lips move, I don't want to listen.

Then you should not comment on what you did not listen to, you know better than that.

Then you should not comment on what you did not listen to, you know better than that.

Doesn't matter if I listened or not...

obama IS the problem....has been for 7+ years!

Nothing he says today, or any other day, will change that.

perhaps, just not based in fact

That Obama has been a divisive President whose words and actions have driven American's apart? The evidence is clear he has done this.

That Obama has been a divisive President whose words and actions have driven American's apart? The evidence is clear he has done this.

nope, just in the right wing fantasy world of hate.

nope, just in the right wing fantasy world of hate.

Evidence, is not fantasy. That Dallas Shooter, racial tension created him. Obama has done little to fix such.

I guess you did not listen to the speech today.
some people will never like our potus or give him any credit no matter what...but Obama talked about both sides and gave the Dallas police dept very high praise. the black shooter set black people back in a lot of peoples eyes because they will put blacks all in the same barrel. and will only look and fixate at the ones that are doing bad things on tv...I saw post of people feeling that the black protest are terrorizing the country.. and scaring people... but they did not see all the white men and women at the protest walking with them. aren't they suppose to be scared...I have seen I l.a. white people going in to black neighborhoods to protest with them..

Last edited:
some people will never like our potus or give him any credit no matter what...but Obama talked about both sides and gave the Dallas police dept very high praise. the black shooter set black people back in a lot of peoples eyes because they will put blacks all in the same barrel. and will only look and fixate at the ones that are doing bad things on tv...I saw post of people feeling that the black protest are terrorizing the country.. and scaring people... but they did not see all the white men and women at the protest walking with them. aren't they suppose to be scared...I have seen I l.a. white people going in to black neighborhoods to protest with them..

Sanity. So rare these days, well done.

Back
Top Bottom