• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Obama Seriously Doubts Biden Can Win

Robertinfremont

Photo of me taken in the Army 1963
Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
When you compare the Trump rallies to the Biden lack of rallies, you get the idea that Trump will win again.

I get that idea. Apparently so does Obama.

Obama says Biden will find a way to FU things up.

But more.

Former President Barack Obama has privately raised concerns over the ability of Joe Biden to beat President Donald Trump on Election Day, Politico reports.

Obama has raised doubts over Biden’s chances to other Democrats.

According to Politico, Obama told one Democrat during the primary campaign, “Don't underestimate Joe's ability to f--- things up."

Even though Obama made a public announcement supporting his former vice president, privately, his sentiment is different. Politico reports the former president is worried that Biden doesn’t have a strong connection with the electorate.

When you compare the Trump rallies to the Biden lack of rallies, you get the idea that Trump will win again.

But more.

Cite your source so that we can see the context.

But more.

Well he won 1 primary for the first time ever in his life in a state that Trump won handedly and was suddenly the presumptive nominee as everybody else looked at the COVID situation and said "Peace Out", so I am not sure why Obama would think such a thing.

So coworkers were occasionally annoyed with each other?

Doesn't this happen in every workplace?

Result of putting "did obama say biden won't win" in the Google window.

Nothing. Not one link to support the idea that Obama doesn't think Biden can win, zero, zilch.

/thread

But more.

Fewer links, please. One will do.

I was asked for the source. It comes from a major news organization.

Newsmax – Breaking News | News Videos | Politics, Health, Finance

The story is here.

Obama Seriously Doubts Biden Can Win | Newsmax.com
"And you know who really doesn't have it? Joe Biden," Obama told another Democrat candidate during the party's primary, according to Politico. Obama was referencing Biden’s lack of intimacy with the Iowa electorate.

Biden aides say Obama didn’t do as much to help Biden as he did to help Hillary Clinton in 2016.

“I don’t think there’s ever been someone so qualified to hold this office,” Obama said of Clinton in his video message in 2016.

But more.

Good. Since you seem to find Obama's opinion important, perhaps you should go with whoever Obama recommends. I am sure you can find a few quotes on what Obama thinks of Trump.

So we're back to accepting anonymous sources, I see.

Anonymous sources are good now? Checking for a friend.

So coworkers were occasionally annoyed with each other?

Doesn't this happen in every workplace?

Obama knows he has a mouth that is listened too.

Remember all those magic remarks made bad about Trump?

Huh?

Well they are also made about Obama and Democrats have long admitted it.

There's already a multi page thread on this topic, begun yesterday, on this subject, in this same subforum.

Well suddenly Cardinal can see my links working. LMAO

Also mixed does not mean wrong.

Nobody feels like going through a news article and asking, "Gee which half of this article is pure, unadulterated bull****?"

Get a respectable source.

The relationship between Obama and Biden is a complex one. Much of the Politico article covers the years Obama was in office and the 2016 election with Hilary as the candidate. It is very short on current day relationships.

So let me ask you. How many past Republican Presidents have come out in support of Trump?

Good. Since you seem to find Obama's opinion important, perhaps you should go with whoever Obama recommends. I am sure you can find a few quotes on what Obama thinks of Trump.

Supply the exact quote by me saying what you claim?

Why would Obama tell me to vote for a man he has no confidence in? Has Obama gone crazy?

But more.

Yes. None of us are making the same mistake we made in 2016. We are not going to get confident until that SOB Trump is beaten within an inch of his life. It is going to be a rout but we won't let our guard down until the deed is done. But I won't stop you from thinking otherwise. Don't bother voting, Trump is a shoe in to win. We just love that our nation is still crippled by disease and 1000's are dying each day while the rest of the world moves on.:lol:

Last edited:
The relationship between Obama and Biden is a complex one. Much of the Politico article covers the years Obama was in office and the 2016 election with Hilary as the candidate. It is very short on current day relationships.

So let me ask you. How many past Republican Presidents have come out in support of Trump?

The living republican past president has yet to announce I believe.

The NY Times is ranked with the Washington Post devoted to the Democrats.

This is a later report.

George W. Bush will not support the re-election of Donald Trump, according to people familiar with his thinking, The New York Times reported Saturday.

The paper said the former president and Texas governor won't vote for Trump's reelection and that his brother, former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush, "isn't sure how he'll vote." The paper spotlights several members of the Republican Party who are dissenting from party lines, though Bush was the only prominent Texas politician mentioned. Freddy Ford, a spokesman for Bush, told The Texas Tribune that Bush would steer clear of speaking publicly on his presidential vote and called The New York Times assertion false.

Yes. None of us are making the same mistake we made in 2016. We are not going to get confident until that SOB Trump is beaten within an inch of his life. It is going to be a rout but we won't let our guard down until the deed is done. But I won't stop you from thinking otherwise. Don't bother voting, Trump is a shoe in to win. We just love that our nation is still crippled by disease while the rest of the world moves on.:lol:

I am very pleased that thus far, I have yet to see even one yard sign for Biden.

Trump signs are all over the place.

The living republican past president has yet to announce I believe.

Mike's question: "How many past Republican Presidents have come out in support of Trump?"

Your response, quoting the NYTimes:

"Bush would steer clear of speaking publicly on his presidential vote"

You could have simply answered Mike with "Zero."

I am very pleased that thus far, I have yet to see even one yard sign for Biden.

Trump signs are all over the place.

You're in Idaho.

Back
Top Bottom