• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Obama Says World Leaders Are 'Rattled' by GOP Candidate

Dittohead not!

master political analyst
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
[h=1]Obama Says World Leaders Are 'Rattled' by GOP Candidate[/h]
"They're rattled by him and for good reason," Obama said. "Because a lot of the proposals that he's made display either ignorance of world affairs or a cavalier attitude or an interest in getting tweets and headlines instead of actually thinking through what is required to keep America safe."

"They are surprised by him, not sure how to take some of his pronouncements," the president continued, adding that the world is watching the U.S. presidential election and Trump's campaign.

They're not sure how to take a presidential candidate who engages in childish name calling (Romney "walks like a penguin", Warren is "Pocahontas", Sanders is "Crazy Bernie", calling women "pigs" "slobs" and "bimbos")

Well, I'm not sure how to take him either. I'd rather not, but then if the people want him as president, then he'll be president.

and we're Americans! We don't care what the rest of the world thinks, right?

They're not sure how to take a presidential candidate who engages in childish name calling (Romney "walks like a penguin", Warren is "Pocahontas", Sanders is "Crazy Bernie", calling women "pigs" "slobs" and "bimbos")

Well, I'm not sure how to take him either. I'd rather not, but then if the people want him as president, then he'll be president.

He would say that. That is his book. Of course, the international public is somewhat surprised at the Trump thing and some are scared, if not of the fact, but of the implications.

He would say that. That is his book. Of course, the international public is somewhat surprised at the Trump thing and some are scared, if not of the fact, but of the implications.

They're probably wondering if the entire American electorate has gone nuts, or just the Republicans. We'll know in November.

And by saying that Obama aids Trump who built his whole campaign on the ludicrous notion that the outside world is somehow taking advantage of America. "Oh, the world leaders are rattled? Afraid that The Donald will fix [whatever it is they think needs to be fixed]? Go-o-o-d !"

Given this President's propensity to suspend the truth, we have no reason to believe any foreign leaders said any such thing. If this is true, then name names. Other wise the claim amounts to nothing more than first grade school girls gossiping on the playground.

If the children, err... , I mean "world leaders" do step forward, I will apologize to the President. If so, the results will be twofold. First, President Trump will have a list of world leaders he will have advantage over. Second, we will have a list of world leaders we can tell to keep their nose out of our elections.

Obama, like virtually every other liberal, just cant understand Trumps appeal. Obama thinks he is harming Trump by claiming world leaders disapprove of him. Like so much of everything Obama says and does, he has it exactly backwards.

While I definitely think Trump will have a negative effect on relationships with our more democratic allies, I actually think he will work well with the more authoritarian governments.

Obama Says World Leaders Are 'Rattled' by GOP Candidate

Obama is on his lame duck apology tour so I expect things like this from him.

Yes. If only he had stopped doing it in 2009 :roll:

or, if he had actually started doing it at all, then the meme wouldn't be in the same category as Obama is a Muslim terrorist who hates the US, the AntiChrist, and perhaps a lizard like alien.

And by saying that Obama aids Trump who built his whole campaign on the ludicrous notion that the outside world is somehow taking advantage of America. "Oh, the world leaders are rattled? Afraid that The Donald will fix [whatever it is they think needs to be fixed]? Go-o-o-d !"

Probably more afraid that the loose cannon will go off and fly across the deck. Stay out of the way!

or, if he had actually started doing it at all, then the meme wouldn't be in the same category as Obama is a Muslim terrorist who hates the US, the AntiChrist, and perhaps a lizard like alien.

Hes not a muslim hes an atheist. He just gives the appearance of being a muslim at times because he tends to sympathize with them as victims of the evil west.

Hes not a muslim hes an atheist. He just gives the appearance of being a muslim at times because he tends to sympathize with them as victims of the evil west.

I see. Now, he's an atheist.

He doesn't look much like a Muslim to me at all.

Music to my ears. If one is going to be a disrupter, disrupt!

Obama, like virtually every other liberal, just cant understand Trumps appeal. Obama thinks he is harming Trump by claiming world leaders disapprove of him. Like so much of everything Obama says and does, he has it exactly backwards.

What Obama does not understand is that he partially created Trump. Trump's success is a product of a rogue president who has no respect for the US Constitution, Separation of Powers, or the will of the people......as well as the inability or lack of sincere effort by establishment republicans to stop his excesses. Without those realities, Trump would have been laughed off the stage.

What Obama does not understand is that he partially created Trump. Trump's success is a product of a rogue president who has no respect for the US Constitution, Separation of Powers, or the will of the people......as well as the inability or lack of sincere effort by establishment republicans to stop his excesses. Without those realities, Trump would have been laughed off the stage.

Yeah, clearly the guy who tapped into and succeeded in using the darkest sections of American populism to win the nomination, is all Obamas fault :roll:

Jesus you guys are rich.

You don't seriously entertain a trump presidency as a libertarian do you?

Yeah, clearly the guy who tapped into and succeeded in using the darkest sections of American populism to win the nomination, is all Obamas fault :roll:

Jesus you guys are rich.

Oh, please expand on that. There cant possibly be a more simple minded argument than the one that paints Trump and his supporters as racists and bigots and haters of women. But then again, I don't expect anything but simple minded arguments from leftists. The liberal brain is limited to the simple. But if you are really interested in who appeals to the
dark sections of the American populace' look who is engaging in violent, hate fueled riots. That's right, the left.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom