• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Obama Retreats To Secret Bunker As “Big Event” Draws Near

Black Dog

King Of The Dog Pound
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
[h=2]Obama Retreats To Secret Bunker As “Big Event” Draws Near[/h]
A truly grim “urgent action bulletin” issued by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MoFA) earlier today states that the Main Intelligence Directorate (GRU) has received word from “highly placed” sources within the Pentagon that President Barack Obama this past week cancelled his trip to Asia and has retreated with many of his top aides to the mysterious and newly built White House bunker in preparation for what many in the world’s intelligence agencies are calling the “Big Event.” - Obama Retreats To Secret Bunker As

This has got to be a hoax. I mean seriously I am a conservative and this is laughable. Actually if you want real entertainment, read the comments.

If I posted this in the wrong place, I ask a mod please move it.

Here's a little on the source from an admittedly left-leaning wiki.

European Union Times - RationalWiki

My favorite tidbit:

Almost every piece of information the site proffers about the world and, more worryingly, itself, is a demonstrably deliberate falsehood. Anyone who takes the site seriously, despite the evidence of its utter unreliability and lunatic views which springs to the eye almost immediately upon visiting it, is either a Nazi, a blind ideologue or a complete idiot.

This would be as laughably amusing as The Onion, if it wasn't meant to be taken seriously. Seriously. Mwahahahahaha!!!!! What a piece of journalistic rubbish, so yellow it looks like the entire staff pissed on it before its publication! I mean, this entire conspiracy theory has been cobbled from a USA Today piece saying that Obama cancelled his Asian trip because of... ta-daaaaa... the government shutdown. Maybe that is supposed to be "The Big Event" that drove him to the "secret bunker" that is apparently far from secret from the EU Times!!!

Well, I'd better find my own top secret bunker (so top secret that this EU rag will instantly know all about it!) before the horrendous onslaught of... "The Big Event!" Keep your heads down, people, catch you on the other side... unless the Zombie Apocalypse hits first! :lamo

A truly grim “urgent action bulletin” issued by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MoFA) earlier today states that the Main Intelligence Directorate (GRU) has received word from “highly placed” sources within the Pentagon that President Barack Obama this past week cancelled his trip to Asia and has retreated with many of his top aides to the mysterious and newly built White House bunker in preparation for what many in the world’s intelligence agencies are calling the “Big Event.” - Obama Retreats To Secret Bunker As

This has got to be a hoax. I mean seriously I am a conservative and this is laughable. Actually if you want real entertainment, read the comments.

If you turn to page two you will see bigfoot marry an alien. That must have been a strange wedding.

If you read that and were not immediately aware it is false you really need some help. No, I am serious, if you took that as the truth you really need an adult right away.

Well, I'd better find my own top secret bunker (so top secret that this EU rag will instantly know all about it!) before the horrendous onslaught of... "The Big Event!" Keep your heads down, people, catch you on the other side... unless the Zombie Apocalypse hits first! :lamo

I don't see what this "Big Event" could possibly be, since the Breaking Bad finale was last week.

I'm so excited.

This Wrestlemania will surely top them all!

I am glad everyone is getting a big laugh out of this. I am sitting in my Obama-bunker right now laughing at you who will be destroyed when the "big event" happens.

Obligatory Der Untergang reference time!

Funny-Hitler-Finds-Out-US-Senate-Will-Not-Pass-Gun-Control-YouTube-Mozilla-Firefox-5122013-23112-PM.bmp.jpg

A new season of The Walking Dead premieres this Sunday.

I thought the new season of The Walking Dead began six Sundays ago when the Giants started playing.

The first comment:

"Hard to believe NO AMERICAN NEWS SITE, STATION, RADIO OR TV, has a snippet of this. What is going on?"

I hope Kim puts a microphone to his ass, farts, puts it on Youtube and says - "seeeee I fooo uuuuuuu hahahaha - uuuu so stoooopid... how u like my big event now partyboy #U get Owned"

Watch, tomorrow the secret bunker will appear on Hannity who will declaim, where is the outrage?

I am glad everyone is getting a big laugh out of this. I am sitting in my Obama-bunker right now laughing at you who will be destroyed when the "big event" happens.

big event? I thought the technical term was an Alabama black snake? Figures Obama would be all grandiose about it

The first comment:

"Hard to believe NO AMERICAN NEWS SITE, STATION, RADIO OR TV, has a snippet of this. What is going on?"

We need Bronson to comment on this

This would be a great story for Fox & Friends...

I hope Kim puts a microphone to his ass, farts, puts it on Youtube and says - "seeeee I fooo uuuuuuu hahahaha - uuuu so stoooopid... how u like my big event now partyboy #U get Owned"

What.

Back
Top Bottom