• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Obama - Respect My Authoritah!!!

This has been bugging me. I guess it's true what they say, "Power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely."

The Libbos aren't flocking in here like blackbirds going on and on about how, "Stewart nailed it!.

Hillarious!!!!

I watched that last night, and laughed my ass off. And I mostly agree with it.

Just because I'm a liberal doesn't mean I will blindly support Obama.

Last edited:
Actually Stewart is right. Obama does need to do the right thing.

I watched that last night, and laughed my ass off. And I mostly agree with it.

Just because I'm a liberal doesn't mean I will blindly support Obama.

You mean, you've criticized Obama? Care to post a link to those posts?

He's actually really surprised me a few times lately.

I support on Obama on these actions. They were vital tools in the war on terror and the maintence of our national security, and they became no less vital when a new President came into power. I applaud the fact that President Obama was able to see that and canned the rhetoric in favor of real leadership in this regard.

Last edited:
You mean, you've criticized Obama? Care to post a link to those posts?

Of course since all of my political views are posted on this forum that I've been apart of for a month and a half. :roll:

Of course since all of my political views are posted on this forum that I've been apart of for a month and a half. :roll:

Well, I guess we'll jis' have ta see, huh, Jahja?

Could it be? Even progressives are waking up?

Could it be? Even progressives are waking up?
I predicted long ago that The Obama would reveal two sides the Democratic party -- the liberals who support people becaise of their ideology and the partisans that support people because of the (D) next to their name. Most of His supporters here fall into the latter category.

Thise of you that voted for The Obama because He was going to reverse all those terrible things that Bush did - how's your byuers remorse?

I think the left is beginning to see the emporer truly does not have any clothes.

original.jpg

Yes... God help me, yes.

I think the left is beginning to see the emporer truly does not have any clothes.
The left? Possibly - and good for them.
The partisans? Not even close - just look at all the hacks here that give Him a pass every time He goes back on something He said.

The left? Possibly - and good for them.
The partisans? Not even close - just look at all the hacks here that give Him a pass every time He goes back on something He said.

It's going to be harder and harder for the true believers to do so. Even mathews and olberman seem over obamamania....

The Libbos aren't flocking in here like blackbirds going on and on about how, "Stewart nailed it!.

Hillarious!!!!

The thread had been here for seven minutes. Jesus Christ what the hell is wrong with you?

Yes, I loved the bit. Stewart was right on the money. This isn't even the first post I've made on the subject. (stewart came up in another thread) They've been hammering the Obama administration a lot of the last couple weeks. It's just as funny as when they hammer the right. Here's something that will blow your mind:
Liberals, unlike conservatives, are capable of thinking in terms other than black and white, and we're also capable of going against "our" party's line.

Last edited:
Here's something that will blow your mind:
Liberals, unlike conservatives, are capable of thinking in terms other than black and white, and we're also capable of going against "our" party's line.
Now, if only that were true.

It's going to be harder and harder for the true believers to do so. Even mathews and olberman seem over obamamania....

Where are the libnuts to bash Stewart for his false charges. How dare he compare Obama to Bush!

Where are the libnuts to bash Stewart for his false charges. How dare he compare Obama to Bush!

The left has been complaining about Obama's national security stance for quite a while now. Stewart is not going over any new feelings in this regard.

Do you have any idea how many times I've called Obama "Bush III" on this very forum?

The left has been complaining about Obama's national security stance for quite a while now. Stewart is not going over any new feelings in this regard.
And yet, even though The Obama not just continues, but -expands- the hated practices of the hated GWB - the very hated practices that The Obama promised oveer and over to end - they still support HIm.
In fact, there are very few things that The Obama has improved on over GWB; in fact, most of the things that the left hated GWB for, The Obama has only done worse at.

The difference between GWB and The Obama is that GWB did a better job at the things that supposedly mattered to the left, and The Obama hasa (D) next to His name.

And yet, even though The Obama not just continues, but -expands- the hated practices of the hated GWB - the very hated practices that The Obama promised oveer and over to end - they still support HIm.
In fact, there are very few things that The Obama has improved on over GWB; in fact, most of the things that the left hated GWB for, The Obama has only done worse at.

The difference between GWB and The Obama is that GWB did a better job at the things that supposedly mattered to the left, and The Obama hasa (D) next to His name.

National security is only one aspect of the job of the presidency. There are things he has done that I approve of, such as the stimulus and health care reform.

National security is only one aspect of the job of the presidency. There are things he has done that I approve of, such as the stimulus and health care reform.
Ah... the usual escuxe - "there's more to why I support Him other than those hated GWB policies that he said He would reverse and has either kept or expanded". Of -course- there is.
Tell mw what you think of The Obama's out of control spending and retention of GWB's tax cuts for millions and millions of people.

Cuz , you see, the biggest gripe the left had w/ GWB were his securty-related policies and his deficits.

Back
Top Bottom