• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Obama: Republicans Counting On Blacks Staying Home

Councilman

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
This is simple to figure out. Obama will go on a full on attack filled with propaganda to try to frighten people any way he can to try to offset the his failures in just about everything but lying.

More and more people see him for what he is and what he believes:

20 years of Black Liberation Theology was drummed into Obama's head things you need to know and see for yourself.

Google: Black Liberation Theology is rooted in Marxism, and read it for yourself.

What is the big October Surprise that I know is coming soon?

Possibly the sudden release of the last of the Stimulus money that has been held in reserve for just this occasion as I have been saying.

Hell they could based on past Obama and the liberal spending results use a hundred billion dollars to create up to 40, 50 or a whopping, 60 jobs.

President tries to get one of his important demographics fired up: News at 11.

I saw the other day that 91% of blacks approve of The Obama, but only 36% of whites.
What, do you think, explains this considerable disparity?

RAce shouldn't be the issue for anyone.
Sadly - it's the only issue for many.

RAce shouldn't be the issue for anyone.
Sadly - it's the only issue for many.
Do you suppse that the support from blacks is artificially increased by The Obama's race, or the support from whites is artificially lowered by The Obama's race?

Do you suppse that the support from blacks is artificially increased by The Obama's race, or the support from whites is artificially lowered by The Obama's race?

Not *everyone* - but I think for some people that's a true statement. . . I have no clue how *many* people are summed up that way, though.
Racism and Ethnocentricity aren't new.

But it's also a very strong political issue - the Democrat party is where most blacks find themselves and the republican party is dominated by whites. . . NOT necessarily a race thing because it's been like that for *quite some time* - long before Obama stepped onto the scene.

I saw the other day that 91% of blacks approve of The Obama, but only 36% of whites.

Ominous new Gallup findings for Democrats: Blacks still love Obama, others not so much | Top of the Ticket | Los Angeles Times

What, do you think, explains this considerable disparity?

That's 36% of white men, not all white people. Part of what explains this is that the median income for white families is $20,000 higher than it is for black families. Obama's agenda has overwhelmingly been directed at people with lower incomes. It helps that Obama is black, but do you think black people would run out and vote for Alan Keyes if he ran for president? Of course not.

That's 36% of white men, not all white people.
That's not how it reads:

Men: 43%. Southerners: 41%. Independents: 40%. Marrieds: 39%. Seniors: 38%. Whites: 36%. Conservatives: 23%.

There's colon after each, this each is a seperate category, independent of the one before and th eone after.

So is this Coucilman's shtick ? Seizing frivilous bits of news to use as an excuse to post videos expousing his inane hyper-partisan beliefs ?

yeah that is pretty pathetic racism

the sad part is that his policies are in the long term very destructive of blacks actually achieving real equality

I don't see these numbers as indicating racism, as they are close to the percentages of Liberals you would expect to back up the Obama policies lies and positions.

Obama on the other hand is a proven racist by his 20 year affiliation with Rev. Wright and Black liberation Theology, which in the long run is good only for those in positions of authority.

Even then you have to be Black.

Sorry that is what Wright said, I heard him.

It proves that it is very hard for blacks to be rational about one of their own in the White House. The 36% white approval is not nearly as incriminating. Obama only got around 50% of the vote in the election and by most accounts liberals and conservatives alike are unhappy with his performance. I would say the role of racism in the white percentage is negligible.

Back
Top Bottom