• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Obama repeats the big lie

KLATTU

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
"They understand that in this democracy, the Commander-in-Chief doesn't use the men and women of our military, who are willing to risk everything to protect our nation, as political props to deploy against peaceful protesters on our own soil."

No -they were not used against peaceful protestors. They were deployed to protect Federal property form LOOTERS AND RIOTERS.
You can disagree that they should have been used at all, but for heaven's sake , don't lie about it.

"They understand that in this democracy, the Commander-in-Chief doesn't use the men and women of our military, who are willing to risk everything to protect our nation, as political props to deploy against peaceful protesters on our own soil."

No -they were not used against peaceful protestors. They were deployed to protect Federal property form LOOTERS AND RIOTERS.
You can disagree that they should have been used at all, but for heaven's sake , don't lie about it.

I'm sure he is crushed that you disagree..... :lol:

The Big Lie?

Mexico will pay for the wall!

The Dems watching Obama...and their twins...are used to believing every lie they are told.

(Twins...you say? What twins? Here are the multiple sets of twins that were watching Harris speak. I'm assuming those twins were watching Obama, too.)

dnc-fake-crowd-.jpg

Like husband, like wife. Like the rest of the rat party clowns that regurgitated lies for 3 days.

I see that using them as props worked on you

When was the military deployed against protesters or rioters?

Weren't those federal law enforcement?
And weren't they protecting federal buildings and properties?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

The Dems watching Obama...and their twins...are used to believing every lie they are told.

(Twins...you say? What twins? Here are the multiple sets of twins that were watching Harris speak. I'm assuming those twins were watching Obama, too.)

View attachment 67292089

OH MY!!!!!! This scandal is bigger than Watergate and the Russian interference rolled into one!!!!!!

This is precisely why I do not bother with convention rhetoric, move onto the debates and we'll have real popcorn ready moments.

Obama put the major beat down on Trump and his administration. We should all expect Trump Republicans to attack him for at least two weeks.

Obama put the major beat down on Trump and his administration. We should all expect Trump Republicans to attack him for at least two weeks.

Then he should put another beat down on the schedule two weeks from now.

Of course, I did not watch President Obama's speech.

But I have read some of the headlines about his speech.

How sad that he has injected himself into the unedifying spectacle of the DNC.

I am so sorry that he could not find the guts to denounce the violence, which started under his administration in Missouri.

As usual, President Obama was calm, dignified, articulate -- and wrong.

OH MY!!!!!! This scandal is bigger than Watergate and the Russian interference rolled into one!!!!!!

What scandal?

Is there something scandalous about twins watching a politician speak?

View attachment 67292089

please cite the article this came from so we know its not a simple photoshop

They were used for a photo op so that Trump could hold a bible upside down to appease his Satanic voters, because he loves them as much as the Qanon idiots and the Neo Nazis.

The Big Lie is the tactics that Trump uses that were created by Hitler.

Let's hope it's 3 or 4 weeks of dominating the news cycle... :lol:

Compared to Trump's lying, anyone's else's lies are but a drop of water in a bucket.

They were used for a photo op so that Trump could hold a bible upside down to appease his Satanic voters, because he loves them as much as the Qanon idiots and the Neo Nazis.
The Big Lie is the tactics that Trump uses that were created by Hitler.

That's a lie.

Did they even use the military? I thought it was DHS. I know governors used some national guard to protect private property and law enforcemnt in some states.

What scandal?

Is there something scandalous about twins watching a politician speak?

You should know since you featured it in your post on page 1 of this thread.

The multiple TV screen where they duplicated some people.
I am still shaking from the importance of it.

The Big Lie?

Mexico will pay for the wall!

But he did live up to his promise that he has a big beautiful healthcare program for us all, I just cannot remember when it is we are supposed to start getting it.

But he did live up to his promise that he has a big beautiful healthcare program for us all, I just cannot remember when it is we are supposed to start getting it.

But what about the topic?

Back
Top Bottom