• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Obama repeats the big lie

John Hayward
@Doc_0
·
4h
Watching "reporters" slobber over Barack Obama at the Dem convention reminds us that one of the things that degenerated most under his administration was journalism. They were always biased as hell, but he made them foolish.

YEP! One thing Trump has done. HE completely ripped the mask of the press.

Hitler called it 'Lügenpresse."

I guess so. Trump has never stopped trying to secure our border and enforce our immigration laws. The fact is congress has not created a tax that would charge the people coming across our border to pay for securing our border. Instead the people of this country who do not ever cross our border are the ones paying. I think the people using the border should pay for border security.

There would be no need for border security if the low life criminals of other countries would respect our immigration laws and the citizens of this country who make our laws. I want immigration but not millions of losers who have no respect for our laws. Especially with millions of decent law abiding people waiting their turn to come here legally from all over the world. Instead we have criminals from a handful of countries who believe they are privileged and like bullies just cut in line in front of the decent law abiding. These are not the kind of people I want coming to my country.

Don't forget the rapists.

Hitler called it 'Lügenpresse."

They lie for Democrats a fair amount time. True.
But mostly it's more like they are a bunch fo Reifenstahl's for Democrats.

No - what I am saying is the nit you attempted to pick as some sort of story is so microscopic that it cannot even be measured and is less than nothing.

But do carry on. It is expected. :roll:

???

I just mentioned twins.

They lie for Democrats a fair amount time. True.
But mostly it's more like they are a bunch fo Reifenstahl's for Democrats.

A statement so sweepingly general its all but meaningless.

1- they are?
Turns out Granpa Joe is quite the liar also

"Take a look at my record, man. ... I have a record that is second to none. The NAACP has endorsed me every time I've run." -- Joe Biden, May 22, 2020, on "The Breakfast Club," hosted by Charlamagne tha God.
NAACP does not endorse anybody

""This day 30 years ago, Nelson Mandela walked out of prison and entered into discussions about apartheid. I had the great honor of meeting him. I had the great honor of being arrested with our U.N. ambassador on the streets of Soweto, trying to get to see him on Robbens Island"

Not true

“An errant driver who stopped to drink instead of drive and hit — a tractor-trailer — hit my children and my wife and killed them."
he rumor about alcohol being involved by either party, especially the truck driver (Dunn), is incorrect.” Furthermore, the tractor-trailer driver had the right of way, and Dunn immediately got out of his truck and tried to render assistance. He was no drunk driver.

"In 1987, when Joe Biden was running for President for the very first time, his campaign got swallowed up in a swarm of lies that Joe Biden told about himself all over the country. First, Biden was caught plagiarizing a famous speech from British Labour Party Leader Neil Kinnock - including parts of the speech that came straight from Kinnock’s personal life that simply were not true for Joe Biden. Then, he plagiarized yet another speech from the late Robert Kennedy and another from JFK and another from Hubert Humphrey. You have to understand - this was pre-Internet, pre-social media, and something in Joe Biden’s mind made him think he could get away with it. He didn’t. And it ultimately tanked his campaign."
2 truths and 31 lies Joe Biden has told about his work in the Civil Rights Movement - Shaun King'''s Newsletter

Soon, it was discovered that Biden had not just plagiarized those four speeches, but had lied about academic awards, lied about scholarships, lied about his ranking at Syracuse Law School, where he had nearly been kicked out for plagiarizing five entire pages of an essay, and that he also frequently lied about something that he had made a central part not just of his 1988 presidential campaign bid, but of his entire public persona

got involved, most of you don’t know me well, I got involved in public life, because when I was about the age of the guy standing over there (points to teenage boy), I got involved in the civil rights movement….

"Well, I got my education, Reverend Doc... in the Black church. Not a joke -- because when we used to get organized on Sundays to go out and desegregate movie theaters and things like that, we'd do it through the Black church. I got to admit to you I'd go to my Catholic Mass at 7:30 first, and then I'd show up in the Black church."

LIE

I could go on..

You didn't answer the questions!

"They understand that in this democracy, the Commander-in-Chief doesn't use the men and women of our military, who are willing to risk everything to protect our nation, as political props to deploy against peaceful protesters on our own soil."

No -they were not used against peaceful protestors. They were deployed to protect Federal property form LOOTERS AND RIOTERS.
You can disagree that they should have been used at all, but for heaven's sake , don't lie about it.

Once a politician always a politician.

Lies and truth barely matter any more, despite the moaning sbout trump’s lies.

They don’t hate trump because he lies, hey hate him because he is not their liar.

Last edited:
Once a politician always a politician.

Lies and truth barely matter any more, despite the moaning sbout trump’s lies.

They don’t hate trump because he lies, hey hate him because he is not their liar.

You know the lw mantra. " The ends justify the means"
They don't like when somebody steals from their playbook!

From 2008 - 2016, most people crossing the border were leaving. Most people coming illegally do not cross the border. People who live along it have been crossing back and forth across it for centuries to do business and visit families.

So its really kind of a phony issue.

The people crossing the border are the ones that should pay for the border security. What is so hard about understanding this. I cross the bridge into Manhattan I pay a toll for that bridge. Not people in Iowa who have never been to NY. I drive from my house to Philly on the turnpike I pay for the use of that road in the form of a tool. Not the people in LA. The people requiring us to have border security crossing into our country are the ones who need to pay.

If you believe people are not sneaking into this country from the Mexican side you are hopelessly clueless. All you have to do is go to the border and watch them sneak in.

PHOENIX — An incomplete tunnel found stretching from Mexico to Arizona appears to be “the most sophisticated tunnel in U.S. history,” authorities said.

The tunnel intended for smuggling ran from a neighborhood in San Luis Río Colorado, Mexico, to San Luis, Arizona, where it stopped short of reaching the surface. It was built in an area that's not conducive to tunnels because of the terrain, and it had a ventilation system, water lines, electrical wiring, a rail system and extensive reinforcement, federal officials say.

Authorities find ‘most sophisticated tunnel in US history’ stretching from Mexico to Arizona - Chicago Tribune

Don't forget the rapists.

Which ones. A lot of the criminals sneaking into our country or circumventing our immigration laws target underage women to have an anchor baby with.

That's what bothers you about that statement? Holy **** your priorities are ****ed up.

No; everything else in that statement is fictional BS which isn't worthy of a comment.

The blatant lie, however, "deserved" to be called out. :)

The Big Lie?

Mexico will pay for the wall!

Trump never stated that Mexico would write out a check or hire the contractors themselves. Mexico is for all practical purposes in the long run paying for the wall.

Trump never stated that Mexico would write out a check or hire the contractors themselves. Mexico is for all practical purposes in the long run paying for the wall.

Good soldier!

Well since we arent going to talk about Obama, how about Clintons big lie that she won the election by 3 million votes?

Back
Top Bottom