• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Obama: Reliance on fossil fuel must end [edited]

Maybe he should start taking tax brakes from every health insurance companys that are ripping the US off for millions :roll:

My question is why an industry that routinely makes profit in the billions even needs a tax break.

Ah, yes, Barry. Never fail to take advantage of a crisis.

I swear, this oil spill was WONDERFUL news for Obama. Allows him to grab hold of yet another industry. With the financial and healthcare bills, he already has control of 60 percent of the economy now.

Its funny cause cooperations actually own this nation and rule congress...So if this passes I would be confused ( even thou it should pass with another bill that takes away all the godmod rights cooperations have and make me **** in my pants when i hear them) I mean wtf you are not allowed by law, to say something bad about food. BY LAW WTF?!

Its funny cause cooperations actually own this nation and rule congress...So if this passes I would be confused ( even thou it should pass with another bill that takes away all the godmod rights cooperations have and make me **** in my pants when i hear them) I mean wtf you are not allowed by law, to say something bad about food. BY LAW WTF?!

WHAT??? Say again??

The food industry got tired of people complaining about thier food and its treatment cause it affected their sales, so they managed to get congress to pass a law that makes it ILLIGAL to criticize their food...in the United states of America...Cause you know...Freedom of speech != freedom of saying whatever the hell you want about anything and everything...

And replace it with what, Obama?

Are you going to pay to have every house, every building, every school, and every plane and automobile converted to this new magic potion you envision?

He's such an idiot. It's not just about coming up with an alternative fuel, Barry. You have to invent machines to replace the thousands of different kinds of machines we already bought and paid for that can use your new magic fuel.

This is all this joke of a president can do. Blather on about hope and change and this ideology and that one, without a single practical idea or solution in mind, and no experience whatsoever to lead any movement, let alone those of this sort of magnitude.

Back
Top Bottom