• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Obama Releases Birth Certificate

Do you still have doubts that Obama was born in the U.S.?

• Total voters
I never had any doubts. Because of the fact I seriously doubt the democrat party would metaphorically **** themselves in the ass with a rough cut 4x4 board by deliberately propping up a non-natural born citizen to be president,that would be basically saying they do not want to win any more elections. And the fact the republican party and fox news would have been all over this like a fat bitch at all you can eat buffet if there was any credibility to the birther-tards claims.And I am pretty sure with our different government agencies someone would have checked to see if he really was born in the US.

Obama shouldn't have released anything,all he did was give credence to conspiracy-retards.

Last edited:
I never doubted he was born in this country, but i did think he was likely hiding something b/c of the lack in response, but i don't think there was anything significant on the real birth certificate, was there?

I never had any doubts. Because of the fact I seriously doubt the democrat party would metaphorically **** themselves in the ass with 4x4 rough cut board by deliberately propping up a non-natural born citizen to be president,that would be basically saying they do not want to win any more elections. And the fact the republican party and fox news would have been all over this like a fat bitch at all you can eat buffet if there was any credibility to the birther-tards claims.

Well said, haha!

I never doubted he was born in this country, but i did think he was likely hiding something b/c of the lack in response, but i don't think there was anything significant on the real birth certificate, was there?

A few more details. I honestly don't think those details add a whole lot more substance to the pretty substance-less birther debate.

Obama's birth is not interesting, because more important is that he is a bad President for America.

Does anybody have a readable copy of this thing online? Seriously, by the time they bring it up it's gone within seconds. Yahoo's copy isn't even readable. Is it legitmate or is this a copy and where is the "Copy" that is normally across every official copy you see?

Does anybody have a readable copy of this thing online? Seriously, by the time they bring it up it's gone within seconds. Yahoo's copy isn't even readable. Is it legitmate or is this a copy and where is the "Copy" that is normally across every official copy you see?

Why? So you can use your nonexistent document verifying skills to critique it?

*Edit:

And if this thread is not proof that Obama cannot win, I do not know what is. Birthers are saying, "OMG the copy got taken down too fast and I didn't get to look at it!". Conservatives are just making snide comments (as they always do so well) such as, "It doesn't change the fact that I think Obama is a dick!"

How about sit back, quit crying, and just admit that on this one ****ing issue there is nothing you can say except Obama is in the right.

Last edited:
Why WSS, let's play with if this is real or fake for a moment.

His short form was number 151 1961 10641

His long form is numbered 151 61 10641

Can you explain the discrepancy in the way they are numbered?

Straight up, until today I didn't give a care less about this, now I'm kinda curious about it. I'll even ignore the Nordak twins for a moment on this one and let's just go with the document itself.

Straight up, until today I didn't give a care less about this, now I'm kinda curious about it. I'll even ignore the Nordak twins for a moment on this one and let's just go with the document itself.

The same way years are abbreviated to the last two digits.

So the "short form" gets the full year and the "long form" gets the year abbreviation? I'm pretty sure this number is specifically the recording number at the Health Department. Does anyone know what the guidelines were for numbering the forms in 1961? Do they still use the same exact system or has it evolved? If it evolved (say for Y2K, when did it evolve?)

I think it would be fun to see some BC's from the same health department office in 1961 and later. Both short & long form BC's.

I never had doubts that Obama was born in the US. If I were him I wouldn't have caved into the desires of Trump and extremists by exposing my long form birth certificate. However, now there is proof for the skeptics that Obama was indeed born in Hawaii. Those that deny it can grab their tinfoil and sit in the corner with the truthers.

Remember how before the year 2000, nobody thought that writing the year in two digits was a big deal?

Blindly following is what got the US into this mess. Ever since WWII the US population has blindly followed the leadership and accepted whatever it and the press had to say. Perhaps it is time that we begin to think for ourselves and ask these questions.

Like I said before, up until he released the long form I had no concern either way on this. I automatically assumed it was legitimate and those who questioned it were whining. After all, why wouldn't something this important be confirmed prior to putting him on the ballot?

But then again, has this question ever had to of been asked about any President since the first few?

As far as asking about the differences in the short vs. long form numbering and if/when did Hawaii change their numbering system is simply smart debate. To ramble that I believe or don't believe without finding the proof on a question that is easy prove or disprove, yet so important, would be ludicrous. Can you honestly tell me that if it was proven that he was NOT born in HI, that you would still want him sitting in the most sacred political office in the US? Come on, our forefathers felt so strongly about this that they made it a requirement to hold the office. Be US born or don't even attempt to be President. Their reasoning for this was simple, in order to lead one must be loyal to that which they are leading. If one is born in another country & immigrates to the US then they may hold loyalties elsewhere.

Of course, there is another flipside to this coin. That is that any person born to a US Citizen, regardless of their country of birth, is in fact a US Born citizen in that they achieve citizenship without question at the time of birth. So, with that in mind, if his mother is a US Citizen then his citizenship was pre-determined prior to birth and being born in another country would have no effect whatsoever on his nationality. If he was born in say, Kenya, it would not matter.

So, before you toss that tinfoil on my head digsbe review the entire scenario and obtain all your information.

To blindly follow where others lead is what makes people drink the kool-aid.

I always thought this whole "birther" thing was nonsense, and that he was a natural-born citizen, thus qualified...As an aside, I didn't think you had to be born on US soil to be natural born?

Whatever.

Despite my thinking that it was nonsense (after I first heard about it and did a little research, that is), I've always allowed for the extremely remote possibility in everything - in this case, I would put "birther" claims on the same level as, say, Obama being the leader of an invading force of space aliens - while an extremely vague possibility, still a possibility...

I'm crazy that way...:mrgreen:

That is not Obama's birth certificate. Everybody knows that, in Africa, birth certificates are made out of zebra skins. Therefore, the one that he showed, that is made out of paper, is a fake. The doctor's signature is also a fake. It is really Hawaii Republican governor Linda Lingle who signed it, after she converted to Islam, and swore a blood oath to help Obama turn the United States into an Islamic caliphate. :mrgreen:

I never doubted that he was born in the US.

I don't think this will be the end of it though. He already released the shorter version of his birth certificate (which is the legally binding document that the state of Hawaii typically releases to people who request documentation) in 2008 and that didn't stop anything. The birthers just called it a fake, and they'll probably do the same thing with this one.

No body smart or logical or non-bias or who wasnt a total partisan hack thought he wasnt born here.

Never believed he was born and still don't an idiot with a 1st grade education can see that thing is a fake.

Never believed he was born and still don't an idiot with a 1st grade education can see that thing is a fake.

Software experts disagree.
Expert: No Doubt Obama's Birth Certificate Is Legit - FoxNews.com

But a leading software expert says there’s no doubt about its authenticity, and he dismisses claims of fraud as flat-out wrong.

The doubters have latched onto the idea that Adobe Illustrator — the premier program for computer graphic artists — “reveals” evidence of document manipulation in the Obama birth certificate. They note Illustrator reveals nine separate layers of the document, and claim it’s “proof” the file has been altered.

But that’s not so, says Jean-Claude Tremblay, a leading software trainer and Adobe-certified expert, who has years of experience working with and teaching Adobe Illustrator.

“You should not be so suspicious about this,” Tremblay told FoxNews.com, dismissing the allegations.

Related Links
Obama Birth Certificate Moved to More Secure Location Months Ago

He said the layers cited by doubters are evidence of the use of common, off-the-shelf scanning software — not evidence of a forgery. “I have seen a lot of illustrator documents that come from photos and contain those kind of clippings—and it looks exactly like this,” he said.
Look... even FOX says it's real.. GET OVER IT PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom