• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Obama Reaching For A Lifeline

Wehrwolfen

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
By: Curt
18 Sep 13

obama-the-narcissistic.jpg

Now this is funny:

A struggling President Obama is calling for help from members of his first-term A-Team, who have left the White House for other jobs.

With his poll numbers falling and his second-term floundering so far, Obama has sought help from the former aides who helped catapult him to the presidency.

…One former aide described Obama’s trusted inner circle from the first term as “the originals,” and speculated that if they were still at the White House they could have helped prevent some of Obama’s second-term blunders, such as the decision Monday to give a fiery speech criticizing Republicans just hours after 12 people were gunned down a few miles away at the Navy Yard.​
Sought help? But according to The One he doesn’t need any help. In fact, he’s better than anyone he could hire:

Obama had always had a high estimation of his ability to cast and run his operation. When David Plouffe, his campaign manager, first interviewed for a job with him in 2006, the senator gave him a warning: “I think I could probably do every job on the campaign better than the people I’ll hire to do it,” he said. “It’s hard to give up control when that’s all I’ve known.” Obama said nearly the same thing to Patrick Gaspard, whom he hired to be the campaign’s political director. “I think I’m a better speechwriter than my speechwriters,” Obama told him. “I know more about policies on any particular issue than my policy directors. And I’ll tell you right now that I’m gonna think I’m a better political director than my political director.”​

So what’s the problem now? It’s been obvious ever since he came on the scene. He surrounds himself with people who actually believe he is “The One” who can do no wrong. Whatever he wants, he gets.
He wants to put out his usual partisan attack right after a mass shooting at a military facility…sure, go right ahead o’greatone. People now see this man as the fake leader he has always been and shuffling the deck chairs on the Titanic won’t fix anything.

[Excerpt}

Read More:
Obama Reaching For A Lifeline | Flopping Aces

One would have to say that Obama is filled with himself, while everyone see's him as an emperor without clothes.

The guy is truly pathetic.

Well, he is the 'decider.'

Back
Top Bottom