• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Obama promises Syria ‘won’t be another Afghanistan’

Of course it won't. In Afghanistan we actually went to kill the enemy

We're still waiting for him to make jobs his priority, that's what he campaigned on last time? Remember, the whole campaign was about JOBS.
I'm sorry, was that your apology for making a provably false statement?

To you, NO.
To the general viewing audience of Debate Politics. You made a provably false statement and were caught. Care to apologize? Or at the very least, admit your mistake?

After watching Obama's speech last night, I'm as confused as ever. He laid out his reasons for wanting to remove Assad but offered a plan which would not remove him. He said we would not go to war, well except the Air force who I guess are in charge of the missiles. He said that congress should have a place in the decision but put it off as he continued to use diplomacy. His spokesman said that our response would be so limited it would be a pin prick and then said last night our military, who by the way wasn't going to war, didn't do pin pricks.

This dude is conflicted.

To the general viewing audience of Debate Politics. You made a provably false statement and were caught. Care to apologize? Or at the very least, admit your mistake?

I believe I did, but don't hold your breath to get your ass kissed. You're hardly perfect, maybe I should dig around in your posts to see.

After watching Obama's speech last night, I'm as confused as ever. He laid out his reasons for wanting to remove Assad but offered a plan which would not remove him. He said we would not go to war, well except the Air force who I guess are in charge of the missiles. He said that congress should have a place in the decision but put it off as he continued to use diplomacy. His spokesman said that our response would be so limited it would be a pin prick and then said last night our military, who by the way wasn't going to war, didn't do pin pricks.

This dude is conflicted.

But removing president Assad wasn't suppose to be the objective.

I believe I did
You do? I don't recall seeing it. Where did you apologize or admit your mistake of making a provably false statement?

but don't hold your breath to get your ass kissed.
Has nothing to do with my ass, it has everything to do with your integrity.

You're hardly perfect
You obviously don't know me very well then. ;)

maybe I should dig around in your posts to see.
Go ahead. Let me know if you see me making provably false claims simply so I can blindly insult the opposite team due to the letter behind his/her name, regardless of how obviously wrong I am.

Good cause there has been another car bomb at the USA embassy after Afghanistan was celebrating their first win in international football game:

Afghan Taliban attack US Consulate, kill 2 Afghans

It says you are retreating next year. I hope the elected leaders there can somehow steer some evolution into a civilized society there!

Only extreme Mongolians can be more backwards than extreme Afghanistani's I have heard.

Back
Top Bottom