• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Obama-mask clown gets lifetime Missouri fair ban. Just, or too harsh?[W:395]

Odd response. Try not to get too exaggerated.

I'm not exaggerating anything....

Tyrants who conspire against the United States Constitution belong in FEMA camps on charges of treason..

I'm not exaggerating anything....

Tyrants who conspire against the United States Constitution belong in FEMA camps on charges of treason..

Cut down on the caffeine dude. You really are being over theatrical here.

This sort of punishment for insulting a country's leader is what you expect in a totalitarian regime, or third-world banana republic.

This sort of punishment for insulting a country's leader is what you expect in a totalitarian regime, or third-world banana republic.

Hardly. In those countries you'd be in Nick's camps (dungeon) or dead.

Obama-mask clown gets lifetime Missouri fair ban. Just, or too harsh? - CSMonitor.com

Thrones-creators-apologize-for-putting-fake-Bush-head-on-a-pike.jpg

As many people have pointed out, all other presidents have been lampooned in this way.

So why has this turned into such a big deal?

In my opinion the answer is that it's because Obama has become so impotent, which leads his supporters to make responses to criticisms that are exaggerated and ... well ... absurd. Even light hearted jabs like this rodeo clown thing are intolerable to these people because they know how weak their position has become.

Cut down on the caffeine dude. You really are being over theatrical here.

I'm being realistic here -- I have had it with your totalitarian progressive bull**** -- and governments enforcing this Obama cult of personality....

I'm being realistic here -- I have had it with your totalitarian progressive bull**** -- and governments enforcing this Obama cult of personality....

No, you're being as silly as they were.

Exactly!

EXACTLY!

The dude pissed off the wrong people, and got fired for it. The lesson here is don't piss on the hand that feeds you.

The dude pissed off the wrong people, and got fired for it. The lesson here is don't piss on the hand that feeds you.

Why no punishment for the announcer?

I'll consider it just when the filmmakers who made the movie about assassinating Bush are banned from Hollywood.

That will be shortly after Hell freezes over, no doubt.

How about all the retarded tweets that wished death on Bush when he had his stints put it a couple weeks back wishing he died?

BTW, the movie was called "Death of a President."

Why no punishment for the announcer?

The public address announcer at the rodeo, Mark Ficken, is trying to distance himself from the fracas. Mr. Ficken, president of the Missouri Rodeo Cowboy Association and superintendent of the Boonville School District, said the clown was wearing a wireless mike and made most of the comments heard by the audience. Ficken said through an attorney that he was “as surprised as anyone” at the appearance of an Obama mask.
Probably because of that. The board didn't like the performance, so they fired him. I'm not seeing how this is a legitimate issue.

Really then why has the rodeo clown been banned???

Of course the association doesn't register in your brain.

Because the people who he worked for didn't like it. Stupidity happens sometimes. That's not tyranny. You find it everywhere. And he has recourse if it was wrongly done. Btw, there are likely things we don't know as well, but the least likely is a tyrannical government conspiracy.

Tell that to the burger-flipping retards demanding 15 dollars an hour and the labor unions to boot....

Because the people who he worked for didn't like it. Stupidity happens sometimes. That's not tyranny. You find it everywhere. And he has recourse if it was wrongly done. Btw, there are likely things we don't know as well, but the least likely is a tyrannical government conspiracy.

So when someone is gay an employer has the right to fire them if said employer doesn't agree with homosexuality???

See how that works?

How about all the retarded tweets that wished death on Bush when he had his stints put it a couple weeks back wishing he died?

BTW, the movie was called "Death of a President."

I thought that movie was a British Production? I've never seen it, but I heard it was actually sympathetic to Bush...which BTW...I am fine with. I have no specific hatred towards any president. There are things I agree and disagree on...but not hatred.

EDIT: as far as the sick tweets? I don't like them any more than you....I also don't like it when it's directed at our current President.

Back
Top Bottom