• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Obama less than happy over bipartisan tax cut agreement

Democrats lumped this bill with another one, otherwise... this would of have passed by itself. Don't blame the Reps. but Dems. just want Reps. to look bad and they are just playing politics.
Congratulations democrats!

the dems had two years of complete control

did they end the Bush tax rates for the "rich" NO-rather than spent years pissing and moaning about it but too afraid to end them with a vote because they knew-or suspected-all the economic crap that would come with it

Did they end DADT? no, they whined about how unfair it was

Did they act on this bill for state employees (9-11) nope.

the dems had two years of complete control

did they end the Bush tax rates for the "rich" NO-rather than spent years pissing and moaning about it but too afraid to end them with a vote because they knew-or suspected-all the economic crap that would come with it

Did they end DADT? no, they whined about how unfair it was

Did they act on this bill for state employees (9-11) nope.

I've never seen so much whining in all my life. I'd like to see these babies out in the front lines. They are nothing but a bunch of cry babies and whiners.:2bigcry:

No wonder they were kicked out of office.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom