• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Obama Journ-O-List Kicks Obama in the Balls on Syria

zimmer

Educating the Ignorant
Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
WOW!The Journ-O-list then pulls down Obama's shorts and gives him a spanking.

If history is any measure, I'm sure Obama's thugs have already called and done their best to intimidate this journ-O-list who has temporarily left the flock.
FAREED ZAKARIA: Last March, President Obama spoke off-the- cuff about how Syria’s use of chemical weapons would be a game changer. It has turned out to be, except not quite in the sense that he meant. It's been an event that has confused and confounded the Obama administration. Whatever your views on the larger issues, it's hard not to conclude that the administration's handling of Syria over the last year has been a case study in how not to do foreign policy.

So he announced just over two years ago that President Bashar al-Assad of Syria had to go. Now a pundit can engage in grandiose rhetoric. The President of the United States should make declarations like that only if he has a strategy to actually achieve it. He did not.

In truth, Obama and many others miscalculated...

Then, just about a year ago, came... remarks about a red line on chemical weapons, insufficiently thought through but now publicly stated and definitive. Since then, American foreign policy towards Syria has largely been concerned about ensuring that Obama’s threat does not seem empty.

After all, what American national interest is being followed? ...the United Nations and other international organizations - do not support this action. The United States plus France and Turkey cannot be considered the embodiment of international law and global public opinion.

The nature of the strike we are told will be short and symbolic - a shot across the bow in the midst of a civil war in which both sides are in a high-stakes struggle for survival, does anyone think this will make any difference?

And then the strangest twist - an unplanned last-minute appeal to Congress, paving the way for further delay, weakening momentum, erasing what little surprise existed, and setting the stage for a potential defeat at home.

...the manner in which the Obama administration has first created and then mismanaged this crisis will cast a long shadow on America’s role in the world.

Read more: Fareed Zakaria: Obama

If history is any measure, I'm sure Obama's thugs have already called and done their best to intimidate this journ-O-list who has temporarily left the flock.

Fareed Zakaria, who is linked to in the OP is just another journalist who will do or say whatever it takes to get the public's attention.

Anyone who wants to waste time paying a lot of attention to what he says is certainly welcome to do so.

I'll get my news and information elsewhere but Zimmer has my permission to stay focused on this guy.

"Better days are coming." ~ But not for today's out of touch, running out of time, GOP.

Fareed Zakaria, who is linked to in the OP is just another journalist who will do or say whatever it takes to get the public's attention.

Anyone who wants to waste time paying a lot of attention to what he says is certainly welcome to do so.

I'll get my news and information elsewhere but Zimmer has my permission to stay focused on this guy.

"Better days are coming." ~ But not for today's out of touch, running out of time, GOP.

You'll get your news from other sources that refuse to be critical of Obama?

Fareed is an appendage of the Journ-O-lists for Obama Propaganda Machine... hence the amazement he actually said this...EXCEPT...

Obama dropped such a massive one, the Journ-O-lists simply cannot do anything except point and say... "MY! What a massive DOO-DOO you've created."

And you'll get your news from a further left network than CNN... ROTFLOL... let's see... that leaves you with MSNBC and that great blogger The Daily Kos.

Damn shame somebody didn't pull down Bush and his administration's cover and expose their 1000 lies to get us into Iraq. What a farce......you're comparing a mouse fart to a hurricane.

X Factor;1062268544[B said:
]You'll get your news from other sources that refuse to be critical of Obama?
[/B]

I'll get my news and information where I want to get it.

Your sources are not likely to be my sources.

Back
Top Bottom