• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Obama is trapped in Syria

Wehrwolfen

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
By James Lewis
August 3, 2013

President Obama has now united the world -- not a single country trusts us anymore, because our hero has shafted those who relied on us: Britain, Poland, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Israel, even Syria and Libya. Our solemn national pledges kept the peace for sixty years; now they are worthless. Even Russia's Putin has a visceral dislike for our hero. Half the American people don't trust Obama either, and now the rest of the world agrees.

Obama has brought unity at last.

It's not often that the Saudis and the Israelis agree on the same lethal strategic danger, but they do today.

[Excerpt]

Read more:
Articles: Obama is trapped in Syria

Obama and his cronies have been stepping on each other in their scramble to obfuscate Benghazi and their connection to supplying al Qaeda jihadists rather than assisting others.

By James Lewis
August 3, 2013

President Obama has now united the world -- not a single country trusts us anymore, because our hero has shafted those who relied on us: Britain, Poland, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Israel, even Syria and Libya. Our solemn national pledges kept the peace for sixty years; now they are worthless. Even Russia's Putin has a visceral dislike for our hero.
Half the American people don't trust Obama
either, and now the rest of the world agrees.

Obama has brought unity at last.

It's not often that the Saudis and the Israelis agree on the same lethal strategic danger, but they do today.

[Excerpt]

Read more:
Articles: Obama is trapped in Syria

Obama and his cronies have been stepping on each other in their scramble to obfuscate Benghazi and their connection to supplying al Qaeda jihadists rather than assisting others.

This is malarkey. Last November an overwhelming majority of Americans rejected Mitt Romney and the GOP and sent Barack Obama back to the White House for four more years. In 2017 he will turn the White House over to another Democrat. The GOP has nothing and nobody.

Don't think so? Wait and see.

"Better days are coming." But not for today's out of touch, running out of time, GOP.

This is malarkey. Last November an overwhelming majority of Americans rejected Mitt Romney and the GOP and sent Barack Obama back to the White House for four more years. In 2017 he will turn the White House over to another Democrat. The GOP has nothing and nobody.

Don't think so? Wait and see
"Better days are coming." But not for today's out of touch, running out of time, GOP.

Heya SN. :2wave: What does the election of last November have to do with anything over Syria? Not that I think we are trapped in Syria. As we could do the sensible thing and walk away. ;)

Also to note.....there is such thing as Buyers Remorse. Just sayin. :lol:

Heya SN. :2wave: What does the election of last November have to do with anything over Syria? Not that I think we are trapped in Syria. As we could do the sensible thing and walk away. ;)

Also to note.....
there is such thing as Buyers Remorse. Just sayin. :lol:

Tell me all about it in 2017 when another Democrat moves in to the White House.

"Show me a good loser,and I'll show you a loser." ~ Vince Lombardi

Oh, I can tell you all about it now.....but as for those Grand Delusions on a Democrat getting in office. We will have to wait and see.
First they have to hold the Senate this coming 2014.....otherwise, Obama becomes even more irrelevant with things going Forward. :lol:

"Show me a good loser,and I'll show you a loser." ~ Vince Lombardi

Any chance we can get on topic. If this topic does not interest you, or you have no views you care to debate please leave the thread. I think there is a term for what you are trying to do.

Any chance we can get on topic. If this topic does not interest you, or you have no views you care to debate please leave the thread.
I think there is a term for what you are trying to do.

What I'm trying to do is make it crystal clear to the losers on the far right who still can't accept the fact that Mitt Romney got his backside handed to him last November that the GOP will not be taking over the Presidency that they couldn't win at the polls by other means anytime soon.

Any chance we can get on topic. If this topic does not interest you, or you have no views you care to debate please leave the thread. I think there is a term for what you are trying to do.

where exactly is the topic discuss?

where exactly is the topic discuss?

If the thread has no interest to you fine, leave without a post. I am sure you do not post every thread you open. Not sure that gives you or shrubnose the right to troll and bait just because you don't like a thread or you have nothing to contribute.

Back
Top Bottom