• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

obama is racist[W:22]

Medusa

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
NEW YORK — Fox News Channel commentator Glenn Beck said he believes President Barack Obama is a racist. Beck made the statement during a guest appearance Tuesday on the "Fox & Friends" morning show. He said Obama has exposed himself as a person with "a deep-seated hatred for white people or the white culture."

His remarks came during a discussion of Obama's reaction to the arrest of Harvard University scholar Henry Louis Gates Jr. Gates is black and was arrested for disorderly conduct by a white policeman over a misunderstanding about a break-in at Gates' home.

Fox host: Obama is 'a racist' - today > entertainment - today > entertainment > tv - TODAY.com

l think the guy is a liberal lefty,pro choice , women rights defender ,pro SSM etc and he has the right to accuse obama of being a racist

l started it in ZM forum but it may be removed

Re: obama is racist

Why is it that everyone except Obama is racist according to Medusa?
Since when has Obama defended womans rights? He never has.
Obama isn't pro SSM, but find the position political expedient . There is a difference between actually believing in something and supporting it for political gain.

Last edited:

Why is it that everyone except Obama is racist according to Medusa?
Since when has Obama defended womans rights? He has never this.
Obama isn't pro SSM, but find the position political expedient . There is a difference between actually believing in something and supporting it for political gain.

huh ?

l am the only one around who dont think the way you think ?

there are lots of people who agree with me!

no need to manipulate any thread

no need to claim the things which l have never stated!
haha.............

no personal attack

your words remind me of some rightists who really dont believe in god but always use god as a tool to gain political benefits

Last edited:

I dont know if he is a racist, but he sure is dumb.
Country falling apart, he is making speeches about Trayvon Martin. Small ball mister President.

Country falling apart, he is making speeches about Trayvon Martin. Small ball mister President.

l usually want to vomit if a racist bigoted ignorant one accuses anyone who doesnt
agree with him of being racist

what a shame

l usually want to vomit if a racist bigoted ignorant one accuses anyone who dont agree with him of being racist

what a shame

Try this on for size...he's trying to keep the race issue front and center because as long as people are talking about that then they aren't talking about his corrupt administration that spies on its own citizens, leaves its dead diplomats flapping in the breeze in foreign countries and uses its taxing power to obstruct freedom of speech while forcing people to buy into their medical plan that even THEY don't support half the time.

Nah...he's not a racist. He's just a corrupt politician who, per usual, considers his interests above those of the people he was elected to represent.

It's funny how you go out and rally against crap like this for your country but somehow or other think we should just suck it all up over here.

Try this on for size...he's trying to keep the race issue front and center because as long as people are talking about that then they aren't talking about his corrupt administration that spies on its own citizens, leaves its dead diplomats flapping in the breeze in foreign countries and uses its taxing power to obstruct freedom of speech while forcing people to buy into their medical plan that even THEY don't support half the time.

Nah...he's not a racist. He's just a corrupt politician who, per usual, considers his interests above those of the people he was elected to represent.

It's funny how you go out and rally against crap like this for your country but somehow or other think we should just suck it all up over here.
my country is neither ,mperialist nor a country whose minorities's buses,schools ,restaurants were isolated from the rest of the society

being a world power is not easy lutherf

get over it

What people in their right mind give a rats ass about what Glenn Beck says?

Dude jumped the shark years ago.

l usually want to vomit if a racist bigoted ignorant one accuses anyone who doesnt

what a shame

Prep for the shame. I did a quick forum search, I didn't bother reading longer posts in the search, just the obvious ones and grabbed these (all from different threads and addressing different members):

why are you racist?

l am more racist than longknife!!!!!!!!!!!

you are a real racist ...........................

why are you such hateful and racist ????????

racist peter...........

huh ?

l am the only one around who dont think the way you think ?

there are lots of people who agree with me!

no need to manipulate any thread

no need to claim the things which l have never stated!
haha.............

no personal attack

your words remind me of some rightists who really dont believe in god but always use god as a tool to gain political benefits

:roll:

what a shame

You have been doing that quite a bit lately. :alert

Prep for the shame. I did a quick forum search, I didn't bother reading longer posts in the search, just the obvious ones and grabbed these (all from different threads and addressing different members):

they accuse the others of race baiting

:shrug:

Exactly...

some blacks who defend zimmerman may be called forest

Please explain why such a racist statement would be true?

l am forest

l cant be racist!

Hmmm... Sounds like you are trying to convince yourself, not me.

So in other words you can't explain why that statement is racist.

Allow me... Brown skin people can't be racist unless they go against the opinion of another brown skin person.

How racist is that?

Hmmm... Sounds like you are trying to convince yourself, not me.

So in other words you can't explain why that statement is racist.

Allow me... Brown skin people can't be racist unless they go against the opinion of another brown skin person.

How racist is that?

no need to manipulate teh words

l dont know what you are talking about

Moderator's Warning:
Ok folks, the topic is not poster who opened the thread. Get back to the discussing the OP.

excuse me boss ,,obama has defended womens rights,, one is equal pay 2 is the right to control their own body. obama is not racist ...you want obama to be racist in your mind....by the way obama is half white and black do you have a problem with that? he cant talk about his blackside without being a racist? a racist hates another race... and you know dam well obama does not hate white people... it serves him no purpose to hate white people...daaaaaaaa zimmerman is a racist ,,,, excuse me a wimp racist....

real dumb ... there he is sitting in the WH, after graduating from Columbia and Harvard, and serving as Senator, and there you are sitting in front of a computer all day, typing nonsense, and playing with your hamster ...

real dumb ... there he is sitting in the WH, after graduating from Columbia and Harvard, and serving as Senator, and there you are sitting in front of a computer all day, typing nonsense, and playing with your hamster ...
But I am not dividing the country I am supposed to be leading.
You call it non sense because I dont fawn all over him. But I would debate him any day on what is and is not important to this nation.
I also think his poll numbers are proof of what I say as well.

Back
Top Bottom