• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Obama is even incompetent when there's a government shutdown, cancles football games

Re: Obama is even incompetent when there's a government shutdown, cancles football ga

Geez, I have to agree. Shutting down the army-navy game is going TOO DAMN FAR.

There was a time when a man could walk down the street in this country and not have to worry about government shutdown affecting football games. There's only one word for it: RE-DICK-YOU-LESS.

I mean, there's no telling where it's going to end. What's next? I saw secret documents just the other day which showed that Obama is planning to distribute ONE POUND of SYPHILIS to every man, woman, and CHILD in this great nation. Do you know what that means?!? That means that Obama has been stockpiling 300 million pounds of syphilis since DAY ONE of his administration.

Do you realize how many BABY KANGAROOS had to DIE by BRUTAL STRANGULATION to yield up that much syphilis? It's a number so staggering that I'm STAGGERED BEYOND BELIEF! My neighbors had to give up their kangaroos two years ago, all for this SECRET OBAMA PLOT! The TEACHERS of THIS GREAT COUNTRY should be ASHAMED!!! They all owe us a whopping $280!!! APIECE!!!

And when the next HURRICANE hits the gulf coast, you can bet there will be SHRIMP in MINNESOTA, people!!! My God, what will it take to get you all to WAKE THE HELL UP!!! The man in the OVAL Office is a DEMON STRAIGHT from the SEWERS OF HELL!!! He is SATAN's most desperate BUTT-SLAUGHTERING TURD!!! With his every move, he is secretly MOCKING THE POPE!!! SHOCKING!!!

SANTA CLAUS was himself seen to GIVE OBAMA the FINGER only days before the 2008 election. THAT'S WHY THERE IS NO SANTA CLAUS!!! When Obama FARTS IN HIS SLEEP, it causes the NEGATION OF EXISTENCE for ANYONE WITH THE 38-HOX-B Chromosome! THAT'S well over 850 TRILLION PEOPLE worldwide!!! And when that happens, UFOs from OUTER SPACE will EMERGE from SAN ANTONIO TEXAS to begin their nefarious evil plot to make EVERYTHING THREE TIMES AS LARGE as it currently is!!! I swear, if you just GO TO SAN ANTONIO, you'll see OBAMA riding on his EVIL CATHOLIC HELL BEAST made in the SHAPE OF MEGATRON from the TRANSFORMERS and wherever he goes, you'll see those UFOs just WAITING for their OPPORTUNITY TO LAUNCH!!! For REAL, BRO!!! OBAMA runs a secret cabal of SUN-HATING NINJAS, who FLY AROUND WHEN NO ONE IS LOOKING and cut people's fingernails with their MENACING RAZOR SHARP NINJA SWORDS!!! They're only practicing to CUT YOUR HEAD OFF WHEN OBAMACARE ROLLS OUT and you have to GO TO THE HOSPITAL BECAUSE YOU'LL HAVE CANCER FROM ALL THE RADIATION FROM THE UFOs!!!

Secret photos in my possession reveal that OBAMA is CHTHULU HIMSELF!!! The DEAD LORD OF R'LYEH is COMING FOR US ALL!!! The BIBLE WARNS US that when the Army-Navy game is SHUT DOWN, the DEAD CHTHULU WILL RISE to have SEX with REAL LIVE GIRLS!!! It's right there in Isaiah!!! I know, because when you spell OBAMA like OHBAMMA then OHBAMMA and CHTHULU have EXACTLY THE SAME NUMBER OF LETTERS!!! And OHBAMMA means CHTHULU BACKWARDS in ANCIENT RUSSIAN!!! That's why PUTIN is OBAMA's EVIL TWIN SISTER and HEIR to the THRONE of the KINGDOM of VERMONT!!!

If we don't wake up soon and HEED THE PROPHECY, on CHRISTMAS EVE 2015 everyone will MAGICALLY TRANSFORM into WICKER MODELS of AUSTRALIA!!! But it's NOT TOO LATE!!! Only if everyone comes NAKED BEFORE THE LORD at 335 F BOURGONNE STREET in NEW ORLEANS and MAKES AN OFFERING of SACRED FLOURESCENT COORDINATES can we be saved!!!

Re: Obama is even incompetent when there's a government shutdown, cancles football ga

Do you realize how many BABY KANGAROOS had to DIE by BRUTAL STRANGULATION to yield up that much syphilis?

Yes, the baby kangaroos. Where is the outrage? Why isn't the libral media on this issue?

I hear Boehner is going to send the next appropriations bill with a baby kangaroo rider in it to stop Obama's marcupialcide once and for all:lol:

Obama will shut parts of government down that inconvenience people and disrupt their personal lives. It's politics, dirty, but politics none the less. Carter and Bush had more integrity.

Carter ruined the dreams of the Olympic team in order for that gaping asshole to pretend he did something about the Soviet invasion of a country we invaded as well

There was a time when a man could walk down the street in this country and not have to worry about government shutdown affecting football games. There's only one word for it: RE-DICK-YOU-LESS.

I mean, there's no telling where it's going to end. What's next? I saw secret documents just the other day which showed that Obama is planning to distribute ONE POUND of SYPHILIS to every man, woman, and CHILD in this great nation. Do you know what that means?!? That means that Obama has been stockpiling 300 million pounds of syphilis since DAY ONE of his administration.

Do you realize how many BABY KANGAROOS had to DIE by BRUTAL STRANGULATION to yield up that much syphilis? It's a number so staggering that I'm STAGGERED BEYOND BELIEF! My neighbors had to give up their kangaroos two years ago, all for this SECRET OBAMA PLOT! The TEACHERS of THIS GREAT COUNTRY should be ASHAMED!!! They all owe us a whopping $280!!! APIECE!!!

And when the next HURRICANE hits the gulf coast, you can bet there will be SHRIMP in MINNESOTA, people!!! My God, what will it take to get you all to WAKE THE HELL UP!!! The man in the OVAL Office is a DEMON STRAIGHT from the SEWERS OF HELL!!! He is SATAN's most desperate BUTT-SLAUGHTERING TURD!!! With his every move, he is secretly MOCKING THE POPE!!! SHOCKING!!!

SANTA CLAUS was himself seen to GIVE OBAMA the FINGER only days before the 2008 election. THAT'S WHY THERE IS NO SANTA CLAUS!!! When Obama FARTS IN HIS SLEEP, it causes the NEGATION OF EXISTENCE for ANYONE WITH THE 38-HOX-B Chromosome! THAT'S well over 850 TRILLION PEOPLE worldwide!!! And when that happens, UFOs from OUTER SPACE will EMERGE from SAN ANTONIO TEXAS to begin their nefarious evil plot to make EVERYTHING THREE TIMES AS LARGE as it currently is!!! I swear, if you just GO TO SAN ANTONIO, you'll see OBAMA riding on his EVIL CATHOLIC HELL BEAST made in the SHAPE OF MEGATRON from the TRANSFORMERS and wherever he goes, you'll see those UFOs just WAITING for their OPPORTUNITY TO LAUNCH!!! For REAL, BRO!!! OBAMA runs a secret cabal of SUN-HATING NINJAS, who FLY AROUND WHEN NO ONE IS LOOKING and cut people's fingernails with their MENACING RAZOR SHARP NINJA SWORDS!!! They're only practicing to CUT YOUR HEAD OFF WHEN OBAMACARE ROLLS OUT and you have to GO TO THE HOSPITAL BECAUSE YOU'LL HAVE CANCER FROM ALL THE RADIATION FROM THE UFOs!!!

Secret photos in my possession reveal that OBAMA is CHTHULU HIMSELF!!! The DEAD LORD OF R'LYEH is COMING FOR US ALL!!! The BIBLE WARNS US that when the Army-Navy game is SHUT DOWN, the DEAD CHTHULU WILL RISE to have SEX with REAL LIVE GIRLS!!! It's right there in Isaiah!!! I know, because when you spell OBAMA like OHBAMMA then OHBAMMA and CHTHULU have EXACTLY THE SAME NUMBER OF LETTERS!!! And OHBAMMA means CHTHULU BACKWARDS in ANCIENT RUSSIAN!!! That's why PUTIN is OBAMA's EVIL TWIN SISTER and HEIR to the THRONE of the KINGDOM of VERMONT!!!

If we don't wake up soon and HEED THE PROPHECY, on CHRISTMAS EVE 2015 everyone will MAGICALLY TRANSFORM into WICKER MODELS of AUSTRALIA!!! But it's NOT TOO LATE!!! Only if everyone comes NAKED BEFORE THE LORD at 335 F BOURGONNE STREET in NEW ORLEANS and MAKES AN OFFERING of SACRED FLOURESCENT COORDINATES can we be saved!!!

syphilis apparently does nasty things to brains?

Carter ruined the dreams of the Olympic team in order for that gaping asshole to pretend he did something about the Soviet invasion of a country we invaded as well

I'm no Carter fan. He was a lousy president. I believe he wasn't evil, just ignorant. I think Obama is evil.

I'm no Carter fan. He was a lousy president. I believe he wasn't evil, just ignorant. I think Obama is evil.

Carter was a gaping asshole. I met dozens of presidential detail agents who said he was a phony-he pretended to be a nice guy, he was a complete asshole in person. ask the people on the 1980 team who wanted to do what SIR Seb Coe (organizer of the 2012 games, 1980 GOLD MEDALIST in track in Moscow) did and compete under the IOC flag. Jimmy the dickhead Carter threatened IRS investigations of those athletes or worse.

as one of my friends who was deprived a chance to defend his 76 title noted, when Carter dies, everyone on that 80 team will become a sprinter as they run to see who can be the first to piss on Carter's grave.

Nothing Obama has done SO FAR was as venal as what that smiling turd from Georgia did to our athletes

Dude, you gotta give him credit. That was over the top creative mockery.

sound point, its the catalyst for that creative effort that we can debate!

I remember numerous federal government shutdowns during the Carter administration and no service academy football games were ever canceled.

In fact only under President Obama's and Harry Reid's government shutdown has any service academy sporting events have been canceled. It never happened during the other 17 government shutdowns during the Carter, Reagan, Bush and Clinton administrations.

This is complete incompetence of the Obama administration. It's actually been 4 years and 9 months of failures and incompetencies.

I think Obama does this BS on purpose then blames it on G.W. Bush or the Republicans.

Shutdown threatens football

The Defense Department has suspended all intercollegiate athletic events for the military service academies due to the government shutdown.

The shutdown may affect the college football game between Navy and Air Force on Saturday as well. A soccer game between the Naval Academy and Howard University scheduled for Tuesday has already been canceled.

“As a result of the government shutdown, the Department of Defense has suspended all intercollegiate athletic competitions at the Service Academies,” the Naval Academy said in a statement.

Read more: Shutdown threatens Navy-Air Force game - The Hill's DEFCON Hill

Somehow, this doesn't surprise me. First comes the closure of white house tours because of sequester and now football games. Football games that more than pay for themselves and make the service academies money. It is stuff like this that make me think the president wants to make as many people suffer for political disagreements as possible. This is plain stupid.

what is even worse up to this point I was coming down more on the democrats side as I personally think shutting down government over Obamacare is stupid. So I guess the question is, which side is more stupid.

Considering the absurdity of the opening post, I didn't think it could be topped.

That post showed me I was wrong. Oh So Wrong.

Considering the absurdity of the opening post, I didn't think it could be topped.

That post showed me I was wrong. Oh So Wrong.

syphilis again?

Carter was a gaping asshole. I met dozens of presidential detail agents who said he was a phony-he pretended to be a nice guy, he was a complete asshole in person. ask the people on the 1980 team who wanted to do what SIR Seb Coe (organizer of the 2012 games, 1980 GOLD MEDALIST in track in Moscow) did and compete under the IOC flag. Jimmy the dickhead Carter threatened IRS investigations of those athletes or worse.

as one of my friends who was deprived a chance to defend his 76 title noted, when Carter dies, everyone on that 80 team will become a sprinter as they run to see who can be the first to piss on Carter's grave.

Nothing Obama has done SO FAR was as venal as what that smiling turd from Georgia did to our athletes

OK. I think that when Kruschchev pounded his shoe on the table at the UN and hollered we will bury you, he was talking about Obama. I'll accept your take on Carter. They both suck.

OK. I think that when Kruschchev pounded his shoe on the table at the UN and hollered we will bury you, he was talking about Obama. I'll accept your take on Carter. They both suck.

In the words of Shakespeare-a pox on both those turds!

I hope this is still going on this weekend so I can go hiking in the National Park. There will be nobody there to tell me I can't. I might even catch a fish and not tell anyone. :shock:

I'm thinking of doing the same thing. I just got off the phone from someone who lives in the Angeles Forest and he said he hasn't seen it so deserted. Normally during the weekdays he sees 50 hikers. Today he didn't see one. Just him the deer, bears and forest critters. No pesky Forest Rangers snooping around.

Actually, reading this can make one a bit ambivalent...

Not sure if this is an instance where statements of such oblique notions should possibly trigger enforcement, if only in symbolic form, of the Baker Act...possibly the sad but necessary use of restraint for those who do not/cannot voluntarily restrain themselves... for the purpose of public safety, applied for the good of all... or that those with this and similarly strongly abstract illogical logic should, maybe, be considered for a run as a nominee for president on the Democrat side... this rant perfectly describing the post modern artsy artlessness, the meandering aimlessness that so attracts those of the left...

Kind of silliness wrapped with a deep red European styled bow, more than a hint of off-putting perfume, plus gobs of some gaudy non-matching colored lipsticks, abounding...

Perhaps another reason to reconsider our war on drugs as well... from the perspective of we are just not doing quite enough...

I can throw some logs in the fire place tonight and don't have to worry that the EPA will be knocking on my door to issue me a $500 ticket.

I might even replace the bulbs in my lamps to night with incandescent bulbs.

Don't forget to rebelliously flush too much and to water your lawn.;)

Football is an essential service and we should have closed down something else that is less important. How about Air Traffic Control? Why would you be flying during a football game?

The horror. Oh, the horror.

Stocks went up today because footballers were buying stocks?

Can I keep the air traffic controllers but trade you the TSA?

TurtleDude said:

Well, for the record, I don't have syphilis, and nor was I on any kind of drug (other than caffeine). I suppose it might be relevant that I had just delivered a lecture on why thin propositional beliefs cannot form the basis for objectual understanding that didn't go over quite as well as I had hoped (not that it went badly).

My point, tongue in cheek though it firmly was, is this: it seems, lately, that citizens on both sides of any given divide (of which there are many) in this country are all-too-ready to pounce on their opponents with critical remarks that approach the level of biblical prophecy. Every slight perceived mis-step of one's opponent is magnified into a kind of apocalypse-inducing sin before God.

Conservatives and liberals do it. And it would be hilarious if it weren't also something that diminishes our country and that may ultimately be a root cause of some potential downfalls. It seems that there are ways to respectfully criticize, and respectfully disagree, and we've more or less forgotten those.

I have to admit that I have been a guilty as anyone of this sort of thing, but after taking some stock of how well my beliefs match up with reality, I changed my mind and made an effort to change my ways. Nothing that Bush, Boehner, Reid, Obama, Clinton, etc. have done is the end of the world. Look: the sun is still shining, the mountains haven't crumbled to dust, the crickets are still chirruping, and most people who expected to be will wake up this morning still breathing. We can do better, of course...but I think part of doing better is seeing things as they are, which requires taking stock of our own biases and really trying to see things from the points of view of our opponents. This doesn't require agreement. It just requires respect. One way to get there, I think, is to realize that what has happened (for any such happenings so far, under Presidents all the way back to at least Ford) isn't the end of the world.

What has happened is that politicians aren't terribly responsive to their constituents. If our own dialogue, as citizens, has descended into unreasonable name-calling and taking hasty positions out of instinct rather than reason, how can we blame them? To what, exactly, can they respond?

Last edited:

Do you really need proof ?

It would help support your position.

FWIW: Revenue - Expense = Net Income.

Alabama had a net income under $500k in 2008. The Net Income from Army, for example, is due to the fact they do not bare ANY tuition expense.

Last edited:

Don't forget to rebelliously flush too much and to water your lawn.;)

I have to deal with Gov. Brown and the California socialist dealing with flushing my toilet too often.

In the city of Los Angeles they do have liberal PC Water Police who do patrol the neighborhoods who issue tickets to those who are caught washing their cars or watering their lawns on the wrong day or during the wrong time of day.

It's those damn Feds who decide when you can put a log in your fireplace in Southern California.

Back
Top Bottom