• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Obama IS A Muslim, He IS A Traitor, He DOES Want To Destroy America[W:19]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe Hamm

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian
There are hundreds if not thousands of examples and instances that clearly indicate, demonstrate and prove that Barack HUSSEIN Obama Barry Soetoro is a Communist, Muslim, traitor, liar, narcissist, and a whole bundle of other things, that were he not a Negro, would have resulted in his impeachment many years ago.

But because Obama IS a Negro he enjoyed virtual immunity.

This is Obama's legacy, destroying our economy, destroying our health care system, destroying our victory in Iraq, destroying the Middle East, destroying the military, destroying our relationship with Israel, and destroying our prestige in the world. Failure, failure, failure, failure, failure, failure, failure. About the only thing he has improved is his golf game and Jimmy Carter's legacy as the worst President ever.

Re: Obama IS A Muslim, He IS A Traitor, He DOES Want To Destroy America

image.jpg

I've got to agree, generally with your assessment of the situation....

But we need to form a plan to move from were we are now... BETRAYED!.... to a new place... Rebuilding!

Does this thread help or hurt that goal?

Hope in 2016 does not come in the outcome of the Presidential Election!

Hope! in 2016, comes from removing from positions of power and authority, all of the OTHER Radicals, from positions at any other level of Government: Senators, House Reps., Judges, Governors, City Councilmen,... dog catchers!

So, get out and campaign, donate, and VOTE!

Don't motivate the Lefties....

Make them PAY!

-

I've got to agree, generally with your assessment of the situation....

But we need to form a plan to move from were we are now... BETRAYED!.... to a new place... Rebuilding!

Does this thread help or hurt that goal?

Hope in 2016 does not come in the outcome of the Presidential Election!

Hope! in 2016, comes from removing from positions of power and authority, all of the OTHER Radicals, from positions at any other level of Government: Senators, House Reps., Judges, Governors, City Councilmen,... dog catchers!

So, get out and campaign, donate, and VOTE!

Don't motivate the Lefties....

Make them PAY!

-

How is that ebola epidemic going? 10, 20 million dead by now?

How is that ebola epidemic going? 10, 20 million dead by now?

No, because we rejected Obama, the Left, and insanity.

We got amazingly lucky!

Are you saying you want to go BACK to the policies when we did NOT require a 3 week, mandatory, isolation and quarantine period from aid workers and others returning from direct contact with Ebola Victims, to having them blow Bloody, Ebola Infected, Diarrhea into toilets in Restaurants in NYC?

I doubt many other NYC residents want that...

I doubt many other Americans want that...

Hell, even the Obama brutalized CDC no longer supports that insanity!

Just how stupid is the Left?

-

Last edited:

No, because we rejected Obama, the Left, and insanity.

Are you saying you want to go BACK to the policies when we did NOT require a 3 week, mandatory, isolation and quarantine period from aid workers and others returning from direct contact with Ebola Victims, to having them blow Bloody, Ebola Infected, Diarrhea into toilets in Restaurants in NYC?

I doubt many other NYC residents want that...

I doubt many other Americans want that...

Just how stupid is the Left?

-

No, you were dangerously and wildly incorrect and full of baloney, and the events proved that.

Stupid would be to listen to your baseless ebola fear mongering..because you were 100% wrong.

President Obama is not a Muslim. He is not a traitor nor a communist.

Sent from my SM-A500Y using Tapatalk

No, you were dangerously and wildly incorrect and full of baloney, and the events proved that.

Stupid would be to listen to your baseless ebola fear mongering..because you were 100% wrong.

Thankfully, due to common sense, and scientific Knowledge, everyone else says your full of it!

P.S. you want to make that the official Hillary Position on Ebola?! Go for it! I'll Laugh at the easy victory!

Nobody with an ounce of common sense takes a communicable 70% mortality rate pathogen lightly!

Grow Up!

Get some common sense.

Grow a pair!

-

Last edited:

Nope. It is simply because your conspiracy theories are wrong in fact.

Sent from my SM-A500Y using Tapatalk

Thankfully, due to common sense, and scientific Knowledge, everyone else says your full of it!

P.S. you want to make that the official Hillary Position on Ebola?! Go for it! I'll Laugh at the easy victory!

Nobody with an ounce of common sense takes a communicable 70% mortality rate pathogen lightly!

Grow Up!

Get some common sense.

Grow a pair!

-

Damn.
Just, damn.

Damn.
Just, damn.

Ya know, maybe, just maybe, if you'd joined the military, and had to go through NBC training, some sense about the dangers of biological hazards might have been beaten through your thick skull!

-

This opening post is total BS,nothing except lies posted with nothing to support them.

Ya know, maybe, just maybe, if you'd joined the military, and had to go through NBC training, some sense about the dangers of biological hazards might have been beaten through your thick skull!

-

Maybe, but my skull was never thick enough to make me military material.

reported for spamming. this is about the 10th time I have seen this thread.
it needs to be closed.

Maybe, but my skull was never thick enough to make me military material.

I am SURE you are NOT Military Material!

Are you really so clueless that you think that the epidemic in Africa was slowed without death-squads?

Just how freak'en naive and ill-informed are you?

Grow Up!

-

>General political discussion

>emoticon-4057-src-770e3d6c306dda14-28x28.png

I do believe that Obama hates certain aspects of America that makes it a great country.

Can't wait to see the country handed over to hillbillies and cousin ****ers.

Moderator's Warning:
Stick to the topic folks. Do not make things personal. Do not post one-liners. This is a debate site. DEBATE. If you can't, then leave the thread or you'll be shown the way out.

I do believe that Obama hates certain aspects of America that makes it a great country.

Such as ... ?

Grow Up!

Get some common sense.

Grow a pair!

-

Nobody DID take it lightly. The CDC and the federal government took an approach not based on blatant fear, but on science, on knowing how the disease is transmitted, and contained it to ONE fatality. ONE.

Moderator's Warning:
Idiotic spam thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom