• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Obama is a hidden Muslim

E

ExtremistsHater

It is as clear as plain as a pikestaff. Not mentioning that he looks like effing Muslim. I’m sure if he weren’t such well known person each custom official in airport would examine his luggage thrice seeking for weapons and explosives. Everyone knows that he lived in Indonesia and visited Madrassas when he was a child. Anyway if your name is Barack Hussein it is very hard to be a Christian. And look at his councilors during his election campaign. He realized and removed them before it was late. But remember that Samantha Power called to enter US forces into Israel and former councilor on Middle East Robert Malley happened to be connected with HAMAS at all.
Now our great country is ruled by a man of dubious origin, and of dubious name, and of dubious religious confession. He turns a blind eye to violation of memorials to terrorists’ victims and allows building a mosque near the place our parents, or brothers and sisters, or children, or friends died in 9/11!
The last fact looks like some intricate bully over best feelings of American people and encouraging terrorists to the further activity. No true Christianin could do such a nasty thing.
So our president looks like Islam puppet or Muslim spy, undermining United States from inside in hugger-mugger.

Moderator's Warning:
moved to its correct home

Methinks we just just fell victim to a drive-by posting.

It takes a lot of guts, especially since it's a well known fact that Obama professes he is christian, and his choice of worship is validated by credentialed people who are beyond reproach, to still try to hold on to the idea of tying the American president to Islamophobia. Beyond desperate, it's simply uneducated and a lie. Most people would be too embarassed to post a post like this. Especially since it's currently being reported that 20% of Americans have been uneducated and misinformed on this fact, and they are all going "ooops" right now.

That's why I think it's just some drive-by graffitti post. Post "#1" no less.

Don't you guys hate it when dogs come and crap in your yard?

Last edited:
i discovered not too long ago i have a distant relative who died in WW1, in the 1st ANZAC division at the Battle of the Somme, i read his journal, he was an atheist, his grave is located near a church, and he was killed by Germans, who i assume were Christians, therefore, i want that church to be demolished 'cause it is an insult to all the atheists that were killed by Christian, German soldiers.

Methinks we just just fell victim to a drive-by posting.

It takes a lot of guts, especially since it's a well known fact that Obama professes he is christian, and his choice of worship is validated by credentialed people who are beyond reproach, to still try to hold on to the idea of tying the American president to Islamophobia. Beyond desperate, it's simply uneducated and a lie. Most people would be too embarassed to post a post like this. Especially since it's currently being reported that 20% of Americans have been uneducated and misinformed on this fact, and they are all going "ooops" right now.

That's why I think it's just some drive-by graffitti post. Post "#1" no less.

Don't you guys hate it when dogs come and crap in your yard?

i do, literally and figuratively. there oughta be a law.

It is as clear as plain as a pikestaff. Not mentioning that he looks like effing Muslim. I’m sure if he weren’t such well known person each custom official in airport would examine his luggage thrice seeking for weapons and explosives. Everyone knows that he lived in Indonesia and visited Madrassas when he was a child. Anyway if your name is Barack Hussein it is very hard to be a Christian. And look at his councilors during his election campaign. He realized and removed them before it was late. But remember that Samantha Power called to enter US forces into Israel and former councilor on Middle East Robert Malley happened to be connected with HAMAS at all.
Now our great country is ruled by a man of dubious origin, and of dubious name, and of dubious religious confession. He turns a blind eye to violation of memorials to terrorists’ victims and allows building a mosque near the place our parents, or brothers and sisters, or children, or friends died in 9/11!
The last fact looks like some intricate bully over best feelings of American people and encouraging terrorists to the further activity. No true Christianin could do such a nasty thing.
So our president looks like Islam puppet or Muslim spy, undermining United States from inside in hugger-mugger.

He's right you guys...

ObamaBirthCertificate.gif

HAH! All you fools, read it and weep :)

Obama is not a Muslim. and frankly I doubt he is a Christian. I dont think he CARES. He is a POLITICIAN first and foremost. He goes to church when it is the popular and expedient thing to do. I believe him when he says he sat in rev Wrights church for 20 years and didnt hear the racist bull****...because Im guessing the whole time he was in church he was texting Oprah and checking fantasy football scores on his Blackberry.

AwJeez.jpg

Last edited:
i discovered not too long ago i have a distant relative who died in WW1, in the 1st ANZAC division at the Battle of the Somme, i read his journal, he was an atheist, his grave is located near a church, and he was killed by Germans, who i assume were Christians, therefore, i want that church to be demolished 'cause it is an insult to all the atheists that were killed by Christian, German soldiers.

Yer goddam right!

Has Obama eaten in the daytime this month. Yes.

/End of crazy talk.

The topic is part of the propaganda the ruler of this country to fool the people.

Obama picked up to be president to show US is a democratic country. There is no racism, see, we have a black president. This is especially needed after US started its Mid-east war.

Same tactic to push up the debate of Mosque in Ground Zero. See, how tolerance we are even they attacked us, we still build a mosque for them. This is especially needed when they are preparing another war - war on Iran.

Back
Top Bottom