• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Obama In Yosemite -Full Speech

Mason66

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed

Here are a few observations

1. He starts off fine but then goes into a comparison of his administration and others that have come before. Why does he feel he needs to say he is the best or the second best when talking about other administrations.

2. At 4:53 he says "more than 305 people have visited Americas National Parks". I am sure it is just a mistake because he can't read very well.

3. At 8:57 he interjects Republicans without actually naming them. Not necessary at all.

4. At 10:05 while talking about Global Warming one of his points is to protect national security because refugees will not be displaced. He admitted, even if he doesn't know it, that refugees are a threat to national security.

Any thought from you guys?

Here are a few observations

1. He starts off fine but then goes into a comparison of his administration and others that have come before. Why does he feel he needs to say he is the best or the second best when talking about other administrations.

2. At 4:53 he says "more than 305 people have visited Americas National Parks". I am sure it is just a mistake because he can't read very well.

3. At 8:57 he interjects Republicans without actually naming them. Not necessary at all.

4. At 10:05 while talking about Global Warming one of his points is to protect national security because refugees will not be displaced. He admitted, even if he doesn't know it, that refugees are a threat to national security.

Any thought from you guys?

My thoughts are questions. How much gas was burned to get him and his posse to Yosemite? Is there even a golf course near by?
All the planes, and wheeled vehicles involved and he has the audacity to speak of global warming? Tell me you jest!

maxresdefault.jpg

My thoughts are questions. How much gas was burned to get him and his posse to Yosemite? Is there even a golf course near by?
All the planes, and wheeled vehicles involved and he has the audacity to speak of global warming? Tell me you jest!

When he himself is MADE of carbon!!!

It's fun to watch Conservatives side with China, India and Russia. After all, these are the countries who most strongly oppose measures meant to control global warnming

It's fun to watch Conservatives side with China, India and Russia. After all, these are the countries who most strongly oppose measures meant to control global warnming

Where did you get that in any of the comments on this thread?

Back
Top Bottom