• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Obama in Russia - press conference 9/6/2013

bubbabgone

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
He's doing it again at his presser in Russia ... talking and talking and talking in an effort to sound contemplative but saying nothing of substance in answer to questions.

The questioner had to repeat her question about attacking even without Congress' support and he's not answering again and went off on another tangent.

5 minutes to not answer a yes or no question and now it's Chuck Todd's turn.

Now someone else asked if he'll go it alone and he said he's not answering again ... and taking minutes to say it.

What a guy.

Oh, that's why he was elected....To be the 'decider'....Hey I had no idea we were electing a unitarian dictator.

Oh, that's why he was elected....To be the 'decider'....Hey I had no idea we were electing a unitarian dictator.

At least now we know what it's like to have a community organizer as President.

And he just finished answering the question he said he wouldn't answer ... 8 minutes later.

At least now we know what it's like to have a community organizer as President.

And he just finished answering the question he said he wouldn't answer ... 8 minutes later.

Except he sucks at that too....Who's he organized? As far as I can see he has no one standing with him.

Except he sucks at that too....Who's he organized? As far as I can see he has no one standing with him.

white-guilt suffering liberals who are too dumb to see that he does everything that they say they oppose

white-guilt suffering liberals who are too dumb to see that he does everything that they say they oppose

I just wonder if there is some magical hypocrisy awareness blocking agent in that little blue pill they swallow?

I just wonder if there is some magical hypocrisy awareness blocking agent in that little blue pill they swallow?

I just assumed it was something added by Starbucks in the whipping process that interacts with the chemicals in their crappy TOM's shoes, but maybe.

Teleprompter: "blah blah blah blah blah blah... blah blah...blah blah blah"

Obama: "Let me be perfectly clear, blah blah blah blah golf blah... blah blah...blah blah golf"

Reporter: "Mr. President, could you please explain..."

Obama: "Well, I uh, uhhhh, blah golf blah blah blah blah... blah blah...blah golf blah"

Reporter: "Mr. President, you didn't answer my question, could you please..."

Obama: "Listen, let me reiterate my blah blah golf... blah... uhhh, blah blah"

Blah

Blah

Blah....

Ask him why, and he'll say he never claimed to be either a WORLD Community Organizer or a CONGRESSIONAL Community Organizer ... rabble, yes, but that's all.

Back
Top Bottom