• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Obama in Detroit..

Orly?

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Saw this in Detroit and thaught it was interesting enough to take a picture of and share with yous...

IMG_0053.jpg

Pay particulat attention the the photo of Obama stuffing his face at this very place..

IMG_0052.jpg

Look close and you will then notice all the bullet holes around right where they decided was the best place to keep their prized Obama picture.. The spelling on their menus is also interesting..

Boys n girls that there is what your president represents.. Looks right at home doesn't he?

On the corner of Hogarth ST and Grand River AVE if you want a closer look..

I don't know about you but it felt pretty ****ty to me seeing the leader of the country I love in such an absolute **** hole..

I just did 6 blocks of sidewalks a couple blocks down from there, half of the houses are burnt down and falling in.. This is NOT an example I want my country to follow..

I want a picture of Trump on the coney lot holding the Obama picture in his hand as an excavator tears that hell hole to the ground..

Saw this in Detroit and thaught it was interesting enough to take a picture of and share with yous...

View attachment 67203726

Pay particulat attention the the photo of Obama stuffing his face at this very place..

View attachment 67203727

Look close and you will then notice all the bullet holes around right where they decided was the best place to keep their prized Obama picture.. The spelling on their menus is also interesting..

Boys n girls that there is what your president represents.. Looks right at home doesn't he?

I don't know about you but it felt pretty ****ty to me seeing the leader of the country I love in such an absolute **** hole..

I just did 6 blocks of sidewalks a couple blocks down from there, half of the houses are burnt down and falling in.. This is NOT an example I want my country to follow..

I want a picture of Trump on the coney lot holding the Obama picture in his hand as an excavator tears that hell hole to the ground..

A trumpette making a silly anti-obama hit piece against a small business that once hosted a sitting president.

Color me... uninspired by this.

A trumpette making a silly anti-obama hit piece against a small business that once hosted a sitting president.

Color me... uninspired by this.

A respectable president in my mind would not set foot in a place like that - the point..

Absolutely terrible.. Their dogs were not even real coneys and their buns wee hard on the bottoms like they were setting out for days..

Then again maybe they were just discriminating against us whites from northern Michigan sent behind enemy lines to fix their neighborhoods.. We got a lot of that, people giving us dirty looks and entire places like this going dead quiet when we walkes in with out high-vis vests and hard hats..

Ever scene a bulletproof taco bell? I wish I never had..

Don't tell me there are no jobs down there when they have to send me all the way down there for the entire summer to fix their **** paying me big money, my hotel and Per diem..

Isn't tat what the Mexicans are for? To take all the jobs "American don't want"?

Or is it really that the blacks don't want jobs so us country boys have to go do them then the Mexicans take the jobs us white trash don't want?

I have another interesting Detroit pic just a sec........................

You heard it here folks, OP wants a small business literally ripped off the face of the Earth because it dares to have a photo of Obama in it.

A respectable president in my mind would not set foot in a place like that - the point..

Absolutely terrible.. Their dogs were not even real coneys and their buns wee hard on the bottoms like they were setting out for days..

Then again maybe they were just discriminating against us whites from northern Michigan sent behind enemy lines to fix their neighborhoods.. We got a lot of that, people giving us dirty looks and entire places like this going dead quiet when we walkes in with out high-vis vests and hard hats..

Don't tell me there are no jobs down there when they have to send me all the way down there for the entire summer to fix their **** paying me big money, my hotel and Per diem..

Isn't tat what the Mexicans are for? To take all the jobs "American don't want"?

Or is it really that the blacks don't want jobs so us country boys have to go do them then the Mexicans take the jobs us white trash don't want?

This is just nonsensical ranting.

Who is that in the bottom of the pic?

I cant make it out.

Are you trying to make Trump look bad or is this real belief you have?

IMG_0071.jpg

Here is one of the nicer homes in the area.. Top 15% I'd say.. Notice only the roof is about to cave in and the steps are falling apart, not too shabby comparatively..

Poverty? HA!! Dude has a $100,000 car infront of his $500 house... Yes its his car..

Don't give no ****s bout his roof but sure wanted to get as much free yard out of me as he could..

Obama lives rent free in your head.

Get over it, he won, twice.

You look foolish and small.

View attachment 67203729

Here is one of the nicer homes in the area.. Top 15% I'd say.. Notice only the roof is about to cave in and the steps are falling apart, not too shabby comparatively..

Poverty? HA!! Dude has a $100,000 car infront of his $500 house... Yes its his car..

Don't give no ****s bout his roof but sure wanted to get as much free yard out of me as he could..

....What the **** are you talking about?

Are you trying to make Trump look bad or is this real belief you have?

This is the real world eye witness buddy..

This is the real world eye witness buddy..

I see, well, carry on then, don't let me stop you. I for one can't think of a better way to help show people what a mistake supporting Trump is then by letting you post away.

Go forth Orly, carry the message loudly and proudly. We're counting on you to help us stop Trump!

I see, well, carry on then, don't let me stop you. I for one can't think of a better way to help show people what a mistake supporting Trump is then by letting you post away.

Go forth Orly, carry the message loudly and proudly. We're counting on you to help us stop Trump!

Yep I suppose you have a point.. It is likely a true stereotype that us Trump lovin folks don't much like the ghetto (seems to be where the best paying jobs are though so go figure).. And then Obama being proud of that despicable place.. lol

You could tear that square mile down and improve the property value..

View attachment 67203729

In DETROIT? In the DETROIT I know someone would run into it with their jalopy for sport.

Dont think I want to know what his insurance bill runs too....

In DETROIT? In the DETROIT I know someone would run into it with their jalopy for sport.

Dont think I want to know what his insurance bill runs too....

IN Detroit..

View attachment 67203729

That's not a $100k car.

....What the **** are you talking about?

So, dude posts a random picture of a semi nice car in front of a house falling apart, and a pic of the president (who won twice, LOL) at a diner that has bullet holes.

Someone has a real problem with people darker than they are.

Someone has a real problem with people darker than they are.

I would like to think that decent black folk hate the ghetto more than I do..

View attachment 67203726

View attachment 67203727

Are you one of Trumps great uneducated?

Back
Top Bottom