• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Obama implores minister to call off Quran burning

Hatuey

Rule of Two
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Obama implores minister to call off Quran burning

Obama: Minister must cancel Quran-burning 'stunt' - Yahoo! News

Earlier, several members of his adminstration, including Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton, had denounced the Quran-burning plan.

Also, Army Gen. David Petraeus, the ground commander in Afghanistan, has said the act of burning the Quran could endanger troops fighting there.

On Wedneday, the State Department has ordered U.S. embassies around the world to assess their security ahead of the planned weekend demonstration in Florida.

Officials said U.S. diplomatic posts have been instructed to convene "emergency action committees" to determine the potential for protests over the congregation's plans to burn the Quran to commemorate the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks. The posts are to warn American citizens in countries where protests may occur.

Obviously Obama does not want the Quran being burnt because he's a secret Hawaiian 5-0 Ninja Muslim spy.

I think he's right in that it's a big stunt, but I think Obama commenting on this is probably a bad idea. It just adds to the publicity these morons are getting. Just like their good friends, the Westboro Baptist Church, they do this for the attention and the money that will bring.

I think he's right in that it's a big stunt, but I think Obama commenting on this is probably a bad idea. It just adds to the publicity these morons are getting. Just like their good friends, the Westboro Baptist Church, they do this for the attention and the money that will bring.

I think the idea is to help ensure that in the worlds eyes the country is not supportive of this guys actions. We support his right to make an ass of himself, but we still think he is making an ass of himself. The message is not for the pastor, but for the world.

Obama's not smart enough to be a spy, Hell he can't even talk without stuttering stammering and a bucket load of ahhs, and ums.

I did notice Obummer never suggested that his fellow Muslims looks elsewhere for a site for their cult's club house in NYC.

Christians and the Bible are fair game but the Muslim in Chief and his fellow cult member's how to book of hate is off limits.

Last edited:
I hope the minister ignores Obama and burns a huge stack of Korans. Then maybe in SouthPark's new season they can have a episode of making fun of the idiocy of people making a huge ****ing deal out of a measly book burning and the hypocrisy of Muslims in the middle east getting pissed over a koran burning.

Last edited:
Obama's not smart enough to be a spy, Hell he can't even talk without stuttering stammering and a bucket load of ahhs, and ums.
You criticize him when he uses a teleprompter, you criticize him when he doesnt. Pick one!

I think it was good gesture for Obama to make. It helps erode away at the sentiment that fuels radical groups.

You criticize him when he uses a teleprompter, you criticize him when he doesnt. Pick one!

I think it was good gesture for Obama to make. It helps erode away at the sentiment that fuels radical groups.

You seem to have a serious reading comprehension problem. Obama is not smart enough to talk with out one. Because his brain is too slow. I hope this helps you.

You seem to have a serious reading comprehension problem. Obama is not smart enough to talk with out one. Because his brain is too slow. I hope this helps you.
Hyper-partisan rhetoric is not helpful

Christians and the Bible are fair game but the Muslim in Chief and his fellow cult members' how-to book of hate is off limits.

Yup. Jerry Springer The Opera was taken up with glee by volatile Leftists as a prime example of free speech, whilst the Danish cartoon riot garnered sympathy from these same disgustingly hypocritical people.

Hyper-partisan rhetoric is not helpful

Then have a go at this guy:

It just adds to the publicity these morons are getting.

Back
Top Bottom