• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Obama hits target of muslim refugees

MickeyW

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
After a slow start, it appears increasingly likely that the Obama administration will hit its goal of admitting 10,000 Syrian refugees into the United States before the end of September.

State Department totals show that 2,340 Syrian refugees arrived last month in the United States.

News from The Associated Press

After a slow start, it appears increasingly likely that the Obama administration will hit its goal of admitting 10,000 Syrian refugees into the United States before the end of September.

State Department totals show that 2,340 Syrian refugees arrived last month in the United States.

News from The Associated Press

The Horror! :roll:

Great. In a time when citizens are complaining of not being able to find jobs, the Jerk-in-Chief is either letting illegals run rampant across the border, or rolling out the red carpet for refugees.

Is there some sort of trophy that he's gunning for? I mean...we've turned our country into a freakin' immigrant clown car.

The guy claims he was told they were waiting on a plane. There are at least 2 (likely) possible explanations:

1. Iran was waiting on the payment to release the sailors, and this had nothing to do with the US, a deal or any negotiations.

2. The plane referred to had nothing to do with the money.

But hey, when you want to believe something, anything counts as evidence.

So when he said we've " vetted " these people, it shouldn't be a surprise to anyone that a large number of Americans just simply dont believe a word he says

It's all lies!!

:scared

Great. In a time when citizens are complaining of not being able to find jobs, the Jerk-in-Chief is either letting illegals run rampant across the border, or rolling out the red carpet for refugees.

Is there some sort of trophy that he's gunning for? I mean...we've turned our country into a freakin' immigrant clown car.

I think the problem is deeper than that.

Look at the countries that control immigration like Japan and Mexico.

Have they had any Muslim terrorist attacks?

The countries that bring in Muslim refugees have had those attacks on their homeland.

Nobody can argue with this.

Those countries are not figuratively held hostage by their radically stupid, guilt-ridden citizens.

The countries that bring in Muslim refugees have had those attacks on their homeland.

Muslims in Japan : snopes.com

Correct, Japan has their own home grown terrorists and here in the good old USA we are far more likely to be killed by one of our fellow citizens that any imported terrorist.

Correct, Japan has their own home grown terrorists and here in the good old USA we are far more likely to be killed by one of our fellow citizens that any imported terrorist.

Does that help you sleep at night knowing the terrorist will be home grown instead of imported?

OK so how many refugees has Japan taken in and how many terrorist attacks have happened there?

Maybe the media isn't reporting it.

Maybe you know more.

Why do you think Japan is different? Did you read the Snopes article?

PROOF OBAMA LIED=> US Iranian Hostage Abedini Says Iran Held Plane on Tarmac Until Ransom Plane Arrived (VIDEO)

Maybe it wouldn't be such a issue if Obama wasn't such a disgusting liar.

So when he said we've " vetted " these people, it shouldn't be a surprise to anyone that a large number of Americans just simply dont believe a word he says

Yeah, it'd be far too much expect this administration to have even an ounce of honesty. Hillary would indeed be the 3rd Obama term with little more than the same lying. <*sight*>

Does that help you sleep at night knowing the terrorist will be home grown instead of imported?

Terror events are far less likely to be a threat, home grown or not, than some punk with a gun. Either way at least I would not go down without a fight.

Why do you think Japan is different? Did you read the Snopes article?

Different than what?

I saw the article.

Now please answer the questions.

How many attacks have they had?

Nice thought but dumb.

The West should have established a large refugee area in northern Syria that they would provide housing, food, clothing AND military protection for. It makes FAR more sense to house these people close to home then to ship them all over the world.

It would have been far easier for the refugees to find sanctuary and far easier for them to return home once the war is over.

This refugee housing in other countries sounds more like political propaganda and well intentioned foolishness then anything else.

BTW, I would feel the same way no matter where these refugees originally came from.

Whenever I see President Limpwrist sucking up to Muslims, I can't help but think of that photo of him and his Pakistani roommate at Occidental College. There they sit on a couch, cozily close, in a languid posture, simpering at each other.

Ah, The Gateway Pundit. Well, I'm convinced.

Is that the same Gateway Pundit that was showing pictures of the Cleveland Cavaliers parade and claiming it was the line outside of yesterday's Trump rally in Portland?

Back
Top Bottom