• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Obama hits golf course

jujuman13

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Link
Obama hits golf course - The Hill's Blog Briefing Room
Quote(President Barack Obama spent Sunday on the golf course at Fort Belvoir, Va., according to White House pool reports.

The president was playing with regular links partner Marvin Nicholson and two others whose names weren't immediately known.)

Just proving that there is absolutely nothing he is capable of doing with the Gulf crisis!

Quote(First lady Michelle Obama is set to visit the Gulf region Monday for the first time since the BP oil spill began.)

Did it take 83 days since Katrina struck before Laura Bush visited the Gulf?

He's played so much golf -- -I wonder if he's getting better. Anyone in the media tracking his score card? Maybe after his political career is over he'll go on the amateur circuit.

He should "hit the golf course" more often., less of a chance of him ****ing up my country. :thumbs:

He's played so much golf -- -I wonder if he's getting better. Anyone in the media tracking his score card? Maybe after his political career is over he'll go on the amateur circuit.

Amateur? He's going to be the next Tiger Woods. He's already good enough to take on Rush Limbaugh. Maybe somebody should set up a match.:mrgreen:

Link
Obama hits golf course - The Hill's Blog Briefing Room
Quote(President Barack Obama spent Sunday on the golf course at Fort Belvoir, Va., according to White House pool reports.

The president was playing with regular links partner Marvin Nicholson and two others whose names weren't immediately known.)

Just proving that there is absolutely nothing he is capable of doing with the Gulf crisis!

Quote(First lady Michelle Obama is set to visit the Gulf region Monday for the first time since the BP oil spill began.)

Did it take 83 days since Katrina struck before Laura Bush visited the Gulf?

so? is this really unbiased breaking news?

show me a news story....this one is not.
When did you get elected the official in charge of what is or is not a news story? :roll:

Guy sure likes to Golf a lot. I don't think it's a real problem right now because I mean we already have plans in place to stop the Oil Spill and he really can't do anymore about it. I think the funny one was when he was golfing during the funeral of the Polish President (Obama skips Polish funeral, heads to golf course - Washington Times). I mean I know the volcano was a problem, but others just flew to neighboring countries and then drove 16+ hours just to get there. What does Obama do? "Uh-oh looks like there's a dent in the plan.... well time for some Golf!"

When did you get elected the official in charge of what is or is not a news story? :roll:

Liberals believe that if it's not bashing the Republican Party it's not news worthy.

Guy sure likes to Golf a lot. I don't think it's a real problem right now because I mean we already have plans in place to stop the Oil Spill and he really can't do anymore about it. I think the funny one was when he was golfing during the funeral of the Polish President (Obama skips Polish funeral, heads to golf course - Washington Times). I mean I know the volcano was a problem, but others just flew to neighboring countries and then drove 16+ hours just to get there. What does Obama do? "Uh-oh looks like there's a dent in the plan.... well time for some Golf!"

He didn't want to drive the rest of the way because those countries were backwards and didn't possess any golf courses.

Back
Top Bottom