• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Obama Goes to Hell

MickeyW

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Obama dies and goes to Hell
Satan is already waiting for him.
'Well, I don't know what to do. See, you're on my list, but I have no free rooms for you. But you, you definitely have to stay in Hell, so I'll have to find a solution. There are a few people here who aren't as bad as you are... I guess I'll let one go and you'll take their place. However, you can choose whose place you want to take.
'Oh, that sounds okay I guess' says Obama.
Satan leads him to the first room and opens the door. In this room, there's a huge swimming pool. In it, Reagan is drowning. He goes down, then up, then down, then up, and he's gasping for air all the while.
'Oh, no,' says Obama. 'That's not for me, I'm a poor swimmer.'
Satan opens the second door. The room is full of rocks and they see Nixon trying to break up the rocks with a wooden hammer.
'Nah, I have problems with my shoulders and my back, that'd be such a painful thing to do day after day.'
So Satan opens the third door. In the room, they see Clinton lying on the floor, all tied up. Monica Lewinsky is lying on top of Clinton, giving him a blowjob. Obama stares at the scene with a wide smile and says:
'Ah, that I could endure!'
'Alright,' laughs Satan. 'Monica, you're free to go!'

'Well, I don't know what to do. See, you're on my list, but I have no free rooms for you. But you, you definitely have to stay in Hell, so I'll have to find a solution. There are a few people here who aren't as bad as you are... I guess I'll let one go and you'll take their place. However, you can choose whose place you want to take.
Satan leads him to the first room and opens the door. In this room, there's a huge swimming pool. In it, Reagan is drowning. He goes down, then up, then down, then up, and he's gasping for air all the while.
Satan opens the second door. The room is full of rocks and they see Nixon trying to break up the rocks with a wooden hammer.
'Nah, I have problems with my shoulders and my back, that'd be such a painful thing to do day after day.'
So Satan opens the third door. In the room, they see Clinton lying on the floor, all tied up. Monica Lewinsky is lying on top of Clinton, giving him a blowjob. Obama stares at the scene with a wide smile and says:

That's a variation of the old "back on your heads" joke. Laugh, I thought I'd never start.

Um...What the **** is this?

Your feeble attempt at writing FanFiction?

Eh, just a joke. Can just as easily substitute Trump for Obama. Not sure this is the right forum for it though.

Eh, just a joke. Can just as easily substitute Trump for Obama. Not sure this is the right forum for it though.

It could be called a joke, with a certain generosity of spirit.

Well I didn't really get the joke, but that's whatever.

I thought it was Mickey beginning to write his own FanFiction.

Well I didn't really get the joke, but that's whatever.

I thought it was Mickey beginning to write his own FanFiction.

Well, see, Obama thought he was going to take the place of Clinton in hell, whereas he actually and unknowingly agreed to take Lewinsky's place. :D

Okay. Makes sense now.

Don't feel bad. I was just looking at some entertainment website at a series of pics labeled "Worst Photoshop Fails" or something like that and, in a few I was all, "what's wrong with that?"

Moderator's Warning:
Moving to a more appropriate forum.

I'd say there's a fair chance there is no punishment involved in that outcome.

Back
Top Bottom