• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Obama Flag Resurfaces at March on Washington

I was a CAT-2 not a CAT-5.

But nice try.

You'll have to explain that one to me, military acronyms have changed somewhat. Also I wasn't trying to pull anything on you I was seriously asking what you would do that would see you in front of a jury.

Obama in his book, "Dream From My Father" he said "I never looked upon myself as an American but as an internationalist."

Obama doesn't rate to be associated with the American flag.

From Barack Obama telling why he refused to wear the American flag lapel pin to not puting his hand over his heart during the playing of the National Anthem. Hillary Clinton and all of the other Democrat candidates didn't have a problem with putting their hand over their heart but Obama did.

Just like Michelle Obama say she has never been proud of America before until her husband won the Democrat nomination.

thats a nice little collection of fun facts(?), I'm sure all your conservative friends nod and mumble when you bring them up. The bolded part is is your personal conclusion, and it really just tells us that your angry.....

Some people seem to revere the flag like some religious symbol. A flag does not a nation make. It is the nation that makes the flag, and it is to the nation that my reverence goes. If the obama flag is disgraceful, someone should have been arrested for the palin flag. At least obama doesn't just wink at the camera when asked a question.

thats a nice little collection of fun facts(?), I'm sure all your conservative friends nod and mumble when you bring them up. The bolded part is is your personal conclusion, and it really just tells us that your angry.....

Some people seem to revere the flag like some religious symbol. A flag does not a nation make. It is the nation that makes the flag, and it is to the nation that my reverence goes. If the obama flag is disgraceful, someone should have been arrested for the palin flag. At least obama doesn't just wink at the camera when asked a question.

You don't get it, the American flag represents America. Your analogy is that what represents America is all in your head. The American flag goes beyond that, you can see it, touch it and protect it. You can rally around the flag but you can't rally around the mind.

Re: Sarah Palin, unlike Barack Obama, Sarah Palin has always looked upon herself as an American and only as an American. She has never looked upon herself as a hyphenated-American or as an internationalist or as a citizen of the world. Barack Obama can't make that claim.

Sarah Palin has the American pioneer spirit. "When the going gets tough, the tough get going." Where as Barack Obama and many on the left, when the going gets tough, they look at government as the solution.

Sarah Palin can go out and shoot a moose and put meat on the table. Barack Obama and those on the left expect government to put meat on the table.

Back
Top Bottom