• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Obama, First Black President, first MB President, sets Legacy by edicts as first TGP

Kurmugeon

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Right
Obama issues a new Kingly Edict:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/loca...table-main_transgendered-155pm:homepage/story

[h=1]Some embrace Obama administration’s transgender directive, others vow to fight[/h]
By Emma Brown, Moriah Balingit and Sarah Larimer May 13 at 3:42 PM

The Obama administration’s instructions to schools on how they must accommodate transgender students prompted a mixed reaction Friday, with some politicians, districts and parents embracing the directive as an important civil rights protection. Others immediately vowed to fight back against what they consider an illegal federal intrusion into local matters that carries a threat of withholding billions of dollars in aid meant to help disadvantaged and disabled children.

The sweeping guidance from the Education and Justice departments details what K-12 schools and colleges that receive federal funding must do in order to comply with Title IX, the federal law prohibiting discrimination on the basis of sex. Among its most controversial provisions is the requirement that schools allow students to use bathrooms and locker rooms that correspond to their gender identity.

So, Obama, America's First Black President,

... also America's First Imperial President,

... also America's First Representing People-of-Color-Only President,

... also America's First Muslim Brotherhood President,

... Will now cap the definition of his Legacy by becoming America's First TransGender President?

Interesting.

Is this now also the definition of the Democratic Party?

Are the Democrats now ALL Imperial, Anti-White, Pro-Muslim, Trans-Gender, Toxic Electric Car, Fascists?

Or maybe just all that Lithium Waste has gotten to their brains?

Like the Queen of Heart's screaming for Heads, It really is getting both Ridiculous and SCARY!

-

Last edited:
Re: Obama, First Black President, first MB President, sets Legacy by edicts as first

Re: Obama, First Black President, first MB President, sets Legacy by edicts as first

Will now cap the definition of his Legacy by becoming America's First TransGender President?

What the hell did I miss when I was away?

The world ended and is now full of reanimated walking corpses.

That would explain Trump's popularity.

Well, click on the link and read the article...

Once again, Obama has grossly over stepped his authority as chief FEDERAL executive, in a country founded on the principle of Federalism.

And NO! the Principle of Federalism does not mean that the Federal Government has dictatorial authority over all other levels of Government, it means exactly the opposite!

https://www.vocabulary.com/dictionary/federalism

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federalism

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tenth_Amendment_to_the_United_States_Constitution

The Tenth Amendment (Amendment X) to the United States Constitution, which is part of the Bill of Rights, was ratified on December 15, 1791.[1] It expresses the principle of federalism, which strictly supports the entire plan of the original Constitution for the United States of America, by stating that the federal government possesses only those powers delegated to it by the United States Constitution. All remaining powers are reserved for the states or the people.

-

Last edited:

Obama declared himself emperor of the world and also of the hollow world when the Space Commies attacked.

Obama declared himself emperor of the world and also of the hollow world when the Space Commies attacked.

Forget for a moment the social agenda ridiculous subject of this Obama Edict.

Let's say he was making some absolutely reasonable demand, such as placing Fire Extinguishers in School Hallways.

The FEDERAL CHIEF EXECUTIVE does not have the authority to make such EDICTS!

-

I'm not 100% sure this is really that funny, but for some reason it had me laughing and in tears

Let's say he was making some absolutely reasonable demand, such as placing Fire Extinguishers in School Hallways.

-

Would you be complaining if it was a republican president?

Well, click on the link and read the article...

Once again, Obama has grossly over stepped his authority as chief FEDERAL executive, in a country found on the principle of Federalism.

And NO! the Principle of Federalism does not mean that the Federal Government has dictatorial authority over all other levels of Government, it means exactly the opposite!

-

The administration says it is because of discrimination. It is more about liberals saying they are taking the high road. When they are trying to kneecap heterosexuality. And promote a mental disorder( in most cases) as a lifestyle worthy of approval not psychiatric treatment.

Makes me feel dirty.:sigh:

Would you be complaining if it was a republican president?

I HAVE complained when Republican Presidents, namely George W. Bush, pulled this stuff!

But Republicans didn't go the added step of threatening to withhold federal funding when dictating policy clearly reserved to the State Governments.

There is no Interstate Commerce connection, such as one might find in regulating the size/weight of Semi-Trailers, involved in school bathrooms.

-

-

You might want to look up what Title IX is.

This is from another forum, but essential to the subject:

There is no such thing as a "transgendered child", or a transgendered anybody. Whatever gender you were born with, that is your gender for life.

This is at the heart of the issue.

Lefties, particularly the LGBT agenda Lefties, do NOT believe that what you have stated here is true.

First, they believe in a defined 30 "Genders".

Comprehensive* List of LGBTQ+ Term Definitions

Second, they do NOT believe that Gender is fixed, but rather that it is mutable, and is expected to change multiple times over a life span.

Third, they do believe that Alternative Sexual Preference, and Self-Defined non-Standard Gender, are both conditions, which when announced, places the LGBT person into a specially protected, and specially entitled category of person, with more RIGHTS, and deserving of more Protections and Legal Options, than "Standard" people.

This is a direct outcome of 4+ decades of Affirmative Action.

-

What this really comes down to, is creating a new "Class" of specially entitled American Royalty, defined by Non-Standard Sexual Preference and Gender.

They want to be "Queens"!

All of you "Conservative" peasants better bend a knee double quick too!

-

This is from another forum, but essential to the subject:

What this really comes down to, is creating a new "Class" of specially entitled American Royalty, defined by Non-Standard Sexual Preference and Gender.

They want to be "Queens"!

-

Why is it, whenever some one tells me what I believe, they always get it wrong?

Obama issues a new Kingly Edict:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/loca...table-main_transgendered-155pm:homepage/story

So, Obama, America's First Black President,

... also America's First Imperial President,

... also America's First Representing People-of-Color-Only President,

... also America's First Muslim Brotherhood President,

... Will now cap the definition of his Legacy by becoming America's First TransGender President?

Interesting.

Is this now also the definition of the Democratic Party?

Are the Democrats now ALL Imperial, Anti-White, Pro-Muslim, Trans-Gender, Toxic Electric Car, Fascists?

Or maybe just all that Lithium Waste has gotten to their brains?

Like the Queen of Heart's screaming for Heads, It really is getting both Ridiculous and SCARY!

-

I like your post but I would like to suggest that you are wrong.

O is the First Black President only if you are referring to the race of the sperm donor. From that happy moment on, O is as white as David Duke - raised white by a white mother and full of hate for America. So full of it that he swore to transform the very best country into a commie utopia, with Alinsky and that black screaming moron as his mentors.

However, to properly acknowledge the sperm donor, I will settle for the First Mulatto President, which is as true as that today is Friday.

Last edited:

Seriously who gives a ****?

"Oh no! There's 51 new genders on Facebook! Whatever will we do to stop this horrible tragedy?"

Clearly President Obama and A.G. Lynch care a great deal. Enough to violate federal LAW!

-

Clearly President Obama and A.G. Lynch care a great deal. Enough to violate federal LAW!

-
They care about the 51 genders on Facebook? That's news to me.

Cute... and also just a cheap, substantive debate on the issue, dodge.

-

-
I'm not dodging anything. You were the one that dodged, since you were the one changed the topic in the first place.

I'm not dodging anything. You were the one that dodged, since you were the one changed the topic in the first place.

-

Wait, you brought up Facebook in a whine about Obama thread, and still accuse others of dodging?

Kinda hard to discuss Bathroom/Locker-room access by Gender, if you do not define what is meant by the term "Gender".

-

Here is one of those "genders"

Gender Fluid- someone whose gender identity and presentation are not confined to only one gender category. Gender fluid people may have dynamic or fluctuating understandings of their gender, moving between categories as feels right. For example, a gender fluid person might feel more like a man one day and more like a woman on another day, or that neither term is a good fit.

How does this fit into the new bathroom law?

This person can go into which ever bathroom they want if they feel like it?

Back
Top Bottom