• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Obama e-mail teenager gets US ban

Smuggle drugs across the Mexican Border Threaten Border Patrol Agents with a gun and you get to go frre to smuggle another day.

Dumb teenager uses a E-mail gets banished fom the U.S. for life.

I hope to goodness Obama's S.S. stays the hell away from this site or a bunch of us are going on the Obama enemies list for sure.

I even used the dreaded N word to describe Obama.

That's right I called Obama a Ninny, Nincompoop, Nim No, Numb Nuts, Nair Do well, Nowhere Man. I think that about covers most of it.

This is a sad story because kids tend to pick on their parents views and attitudes and they also tend to show off and then brag to friends about their exploits. This kid should be made to do sort of public apology depending on what he said, and then maybe do some community service, or something.

Banished for life is too much.

And considering he is a kid. Great handling by the US government. A 17 year old is now on the same list as Bin Laden for those banned from entering America. /facepalm

These are the same idiots who will not allow an angry 17 year-old into the US but have no issues letting the Presi-rodent of IRan to come to New York,

Bah!

Its a stupid thing, but do you guys realize this decision has nothing to do with Obama himself. Its not like he personally banned this kid or if he even knows this incident happened.

These are the same idiots who will not allow an angry 17 year-old into the US but have no issues letting the Presi-rodent of IRan to come to New York,

Bah!

And i'm damn well sure he has promised to do much worse to America and its government.

Most Americans do not hate the United States government. Furthermore, most Americans do not act as stupidly as this individual. I feel no sense of loss of depriving a British citizen from coming over, even if it was merely "juvenile."

And even if they did, so what? I thought the entire point of the US constitution was to hate or like whoever you desire and have your right to hate/like whoever you desire protected under the law?

And even if they did, so what? I thought the entire point of the US constitution was to hate or like whoever you desire and have your right to hate/like whoever you desire protected under the law?

Only if you are an American of course!... never let a good double standard go!

Hey at least this time, they told the kid that he was.. usually people just find out as they are boarding the plane.

Hey, the way you talk about the US, you could get a lifetime ban. :D

Calling the president an ugly name isn't a threat. Or, have we redefined what a threat is, since punk ass Obama is in office?

Nah... Obama is just paying the Brits back for banning Michael Savage ......:lol:

"He was told that he wouldn't be able to go to America," they added.

A spokeswoman said it was a case of a boy "being silly" and no criminal action was being taken.

BBC News - Obama e-mail teenager gets US ban

:roll:

I agree with it.
In other countries age doesn't seem to be a factor in whether someone follows through with a crime or not.
And kid or no - threatening any country's leader is a VERY serious thing and it's not to be taken lightly or tolerated.
We're also dealing with an increasing number of kids who are violent and even commit murder before they're adults - so it's not unheard of.

I'm glad Obama didn't waiver on this and I hope he doesn't back down. I also hope he doesn't pull a hypocritical stance - if this happened to someone else I would expect him to try to take the same course of action.

Last edited:
I agree with it.
In other countries age doesn't seem to be a factor in whether someone follows through with a crime or not.
And kid or no - threatening any country's leader is a VERY serious thing and it's not to be taken lightly or tolerated.
We're also dealing with an increasing number of kids who are violent and even commit murder before they're adults - so it's not unheard of.

I'm glad Obama didn't waiver on this and I hope he doesn't back down. I also hope he doesn't pull a hypocritical stance - if this happened to someone else I would expect him to try to take the same course of action.

The kid was a truther. Too bad they don't kick out all the truthers already in the U.S. They can start with Michael Moore.

Smuggle drugs across the Mexican Border Threaten Border Patrol Agents with a gun and you get to go frre to smuggle another day.

Dumb teenager uses a E-mail gets banished fom the U.S. for life.

I hope to goodness Obama's S.S. stays the hell away from this site or a bunch of us are going on the Obama enemies list for sure.

I even used the dreaded N word to describe Obama.

That's right I called Obama a Ninny, Nincompoop, Nim No, Numb Nuts, Nair Do well, Nowhere Man. I think that about covers most of it.

This is a sad story because kids tend to pick on their parents views and attitudes and they also tend to show off and then brag to friends about their exploits. This kid should be made to do sort of public apology depending on what he said, and then maybe do some community service, or something.

Banished for life is too much.
You accused Obama of shaving his legs?

He is the President of the United States. He is the most powerful man in the world and quite probably the most important man in the world. Since the end of our isolationalism, The President of the United States has been viewed as the leader of the free world and the great defender of it. Global organizations at every level has look to his office for constant guidance, influence, and muscle. You cannot throw shoes at him. You cannot threaten him. You cannot assassinate them. All the bitching and moaning on this thread is rediculous. Screw this kid. He got to learn the hard way about consequences for immature actions. Obviously, there was enough in his threats to force others to follow distinct and clear rules of repercussion. But for all you all know, this kid may be a source of dip****tery in his own country.

Last edited:
He is the President of the United States. He is the most powerful man in the world and quite probably the most important man in the world. Since the end of our isolationalism, The President of the United States has been viewed as the leader of the free world and the great defender of it. Global organizations at every level has look to his office for constant guidance, influence, and muscle. You cannot throw shoes at him. You cannot threaten him. You cannot assassinate them. All the bitching and moaning on this thread is rediculous. Screw this kid. He got to learn the hard way about consequences for immature actions. Obviously, there was enough in his threats to force others to follow distinct and clear rules of repercussion. But for all you all know, this kid may be a source of dip****tery in his own country.

He is the president of the United States. He is the most powerful man in the world and quite probably the most important man in his own mind. All the bitching and moaning he's doing about those who criticize him is ridiculous. He got to learn about consequences for immature actions. He got to grow a little thicker skin and learn how to take criticism. Obviously, he was immature enough to use his power to punish a teenage kid who called him a name. But for all you know, this president may be a source of dip****tery all over the world...

He is the president of the United States. He is the most powerful man in the world and quite probably the most important man in his own mind. All the bitching and moaning he's doing about those who criticize him is ridiculous. He got to learn about consequences for immature actions. He got to grow a little thicker skin and learn how to take criticism. Obviously, he was immature enough to use his power to punish a teenage kid who called him a name. But for all you know, this president may be a source of dip****tery all over the world...

It's not hard to come up with thoughts of your own. You may have to strain, but it can happen. With only 3 posts you have proven to be well below the standards of maturity. Merely mocking another's post doesn't make you intelligent, especially while delivering nothing in your own post. This sort of thing is below the President's office. Natures of threats are handled by other departments. In fact, I would say that many average Americans knew about this before even he.

Last edited:
It's not hard to come up with thoughts of your own. You may have to strain, but it can happen. With only 3 posts you have proven to be well below the standards of maturity. Merely mocking another's post doesn't make you intelligent, especially while delivering nothing in your own post. This sort of thing is below the President's office. Natures of threats are handled by other departments. In fact, I would say that many average Americans knew about this before even he.

I have a few of thoughts of my own and there was a point in my mockery of your post. Your tone was, and still is, arrogant and you are essentially saying that attaining a position of power entitles you to a life without criticism. If the kid threatend physical harm to the president, that's one thing, but according to the news reports he called the president bad names in an email.

To quote Hillary Clinton..."I'm sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and disagree with this administration, somehow you're not patriotic. We need to stand up and say we're Americans, and we have the right to debate and disagree with any administration. "

I have a few of thoughts of my own and there was a point in my mockery of your post. Your tone was, and still is, arrogant and you are essentially saying that attaining a position of power entitles you to a life without criticism. If the kid threatend physical harm to the president, that's one thing, but according to the news reports he called the president bad names in an email.

To quote Hillary Clinton..."I'm sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and disagree with this administration, somehow you're not patriotic. We need to stand up and say we're Americans, and we have the right to debate and disagree with any administration. "

The point of mocking my post was merely to be an aggresive keyboardist, which projected immaturity. I "essentially" stated nothing. I was very bold in what I stated and you have my permission to read it as is. Certain positions in any government entitles you to special protections. I stated absolutely nothing about criticism. I'm going to go out on a limb here and state that you have absolutely no idea beyond what was released in the press about the situation. And that you believe that your opinion holds water based on incomplete truths.

My tone is arrogant because I am arrogant. Get used to it. The site has become populated with too many morons who project their inexperience into subjects that are simply out of their reach. The President of the U.S. does not sit on a computer all day and screen e-mails and letters for threats. There are departments that do that for his position. For whatever reason, this jack-ass got spanked. Instead of looking for a reason to bitch about the President, maintain a sense of maturity (by not mocking posts) and open mindedness. If it was a mistake, it was a mistake. Bureaucracy has a way of creating imperrefection. And guess what? It doesn't matter what Party sits on the throne.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom