• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Obama Commemorates Labor Day with Communist Promises and $23,000 Dinners.

Wehrwolfen

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
by Gateway Guest Blogger
September 2, 2013

Written by The P/Oed Patriot

During President Obama’s weekly address commemorating Labor Day, he seemed to channel Karl Marx as he laid out his ideas for building up the middle class:

“That’s why, over the past month, I’ve traveled all across America, laying out my ideas for how we can build on the cornerstones of what it means to be middle class. A good job that pays a good wage. A good education. A home of your own. Health care when you get sick. A secure retirement even if you’re not rich.”

How a President of a free nation can seemingly promise a job with good pay, healthcare, a home and retirement while keeping a straight face knowing that it is not within his power to provide such things, is beyond me. In order for the President to come through on that Christmas list of goodies he would have to fundamentally transform the nation into Communism so that everything would be owned by the Government and therefore distributed “equally” to every citizen.

While that may give a warm and fuzzy feeling to our American Comrades on the left, it is a thought which churns my stomach because history has shown any such form of government only leads to a totalitarian state run by murderous, political elites.

See more at:
Obama Commemorates Labor Day with Communist Promises and $23,000 Dinners. | The Gateway Pundit

Like Lenin, Stalin, Hitler and Mao, our president is paying lip service to the people, while scheming behind closed doors showing he is really an elitist like his idols.

The OP is full of beans and doesn't have a clue about history.

[B said:
[/B];1062265583]by Gateway Guest Blogger
September 2, 2013

During President Obama’s weekly address commemorating Labor Day, he seemed to channel Karl Marx as he laid out his ideas for building up the middle class:

“That’s why, over the past month, I’ve traveled all across America, laying out my ideas for how we can build on the cornerstones of what it means to be middle class. A good job that pays a good wage. A good education. A home of your own. Health care when you get sick. A secure retirement even if you’re not rich.”

How a President of a free nation can seemingly promise a job with good pay, healthcare, a home and retirement while keeping a straight face knowing that it is not within his power to provide such things, is beyond me. In order for the President to come through on that Christmas list of goodies he would have to fundamentally transform the nation into Communism so that everything would be owned by the Government and therefore distributed “equally” to every citizen.

While that may give a warm and fuzzy feeling to our American Comrades on the left, it is a thought which churns my stomach because history has shown any such form of government only leads to a totalitarian state run by murderous, political elites.

See more at:
Obama Commemorates Labor Day with Communist Promises and $23,000 Dinners. | The Gateway Pundit

Like Lenin, Stalin, Hitler and Mao, our president is paying lip service to the people, while scheming behind closed doors showing he is really an elitist like his idols.

Wehrwolfen might get his marching orders from the Gateway Pundit, but I won't be going there to see what those far right losers have to say about anything.

Because I really don't give a **** what those out of touch losers 'think' about anything.

"Better days are coming." ~ But not for today's out of touch, running out of time, GOP.

Last edited:
by Gateway Guest Blogger
September 2, 2013

See more at:

The OP is full of beans and doesn't have a clue about history

Correct.

It is also totally out of touch with the thinking of most American voters who rejected Romney and sent President Obama back to the White House last November.

If Wehrwolfen ever posts a comment that is at all in touch with the thinking of most American voters it will be the first time that he did that.

"Better days are coming." ~ But not for today's out of touch, running out of time, GOP.

The OP is full of beans and doesn't have a clue about history.

Obama in his fifth year of presidency has done barely nothing to turn our economy around. There are more people unemployed today than the
day Obama took office in January 2009. Remember his quip about those shovel ready jobs not being so shovel ready. The manipulation of the BLS employment percentages is a farce and people are unable to get full times jobs due to Obama's miss applied projects.
Obama's goal to fundamentally transform America has destroy the middle class and certainly put more Americans on the poverty roles than any other president.
We can only wait to see the other unsuccessful ideas Obama has in store for us in the coming 3 years.
Just look at what is ineptness has brought us in the last week.

Back
Top Bottom