• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Obama/Clinton Insinuate Al Of Islam Is A Terrorist Religion

OMG, I emailed Bill O'Reilly last night with the exact same sentiment. I can't stand how no one on his show can actually articulate exactly why not saying radical Islam is inandofitself a disservice to law abiding and peaceful Muslims worldwide. For this exact same reason, although I said it a bit differently. I said that by not saying it, drive-by American's who do not pay close attention to world events link all Muslims to terror. My separating Muslims from an extremist ideological branch of the same religion, you identify to the world, Muslims and your enemy that you understand exactly what is going on.

Cheers to you brother for having the exact same thought I did. I wonder if O'Reilly will share my email, I kept it pithy.. :)

Tim-

Great minds think alike Tim!

O'Reilly is not a great mind, he's just another "ratings hawk." He'll do and say most anything for another dollar bill or book sale. He had the right argument about the accusation that Trump's statement about the judge was "racist" being bogus, but used pathetic and weak evidence and never even bothered to check the dictionary definition of "racism." And he's the guy with the word of the day and definitions for them. Humorous!

How do you tell the "Muslims" from the "radical Islamist?" If you can do that, we'll put you in charge of "Muslim/Islamist" immigration. Please articulate your most exceptional talented system for us before we appoint you our "Inspector" of middle eastern immigrants.

Easy peasy:
The radical Islamists are the ones committing random acts of violence.
The Muslims are the ones decrying those random acts of violence.

Back
Top Bottom