• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Obama/Clinton Insinuate Al Of Islam Is A Terrorist Religion

You do realize there are American citizens that have never committed a crime, and are loyal law biding citizens, that are Muslims? Right?

Of course.

Where are they? And why are they not out there teaching their fellow muslims to be kind and peaceful? They should be scrawling all over the place if that was the case.

Does anyone know how many of the Muslim faith are fundamentalists?

And of those how many are militant and conduct terrorist operations?

There seems to be a Muslim population segment that coexists well with and within Western cultures and values, these folks aren't the problem. Do we know how many fall into this category?

And there you have it. We need peaceful Islam to assist the world in destroying Islam that is waging war on the rest of us. That's what the left doesn't understand, or if they do, they seek to bury their silly heads in the sand. Islam as presently constituted is dangerous, it has been corrupted, and needs to be revamped. Unfortunately too many muslims are in full support of Sharia and radical Islam. We have an uphill battle.

Yes, it's tremendously different. Did the Allies set out to destroy Nazism? And didn't the Nazis set out to destroy America? Which one was right and just?

In order: Yes, yes and we won!

Islam is definitely an inferior culture and will need to be completely, and without question, wiped from the face of the earth. That's the brutal truth if the matter.

Why would you want to wipe an inferior culture off the face of the earth?

You sound positively nihilistic.

It's not a sin nor is it contrary to scripture to defend oneself.
Taking a war to another people to "wipe them out" is not defending yourself. Its akin to religious genocide. Its the crusades. Or the "cleansing" of Arabia. God has never asked man to wage war on those who don't believe the same as His followers. If you do that then you are not simply defending yourself, you ARE extreme Islam.

Muslims have indeed set out to destroy my country. Remember 9/11? Oh, hell, remember Orlando? Whether they are radical or not, they are still muslim and their beliefs are centered on their political ideology, Islam.
If it is so damn trivial, as the left seems to believe, why can't leftist say it? Huh?
So why does Christianity still get to exist even after the French and Salem Witch trials? Even after the Crusades? Even after the abortion clinic murders? Any religion can be used as a tool to kill and murder.
You don't "wipe out" a people because some of their countrymen have done bad things. We didn't set out to wipe out all of Japan because their military attacked Pearl Harbor and we would have been wrong to do so. We didn't kill all Germans after WWII and we would have been wrong to do so.
It would be wrong to kill all Muslims.
Wanton violence and slaughter never works out well for anyone.

Nope. ****head wannabe fascists, however, who want to turn the United States into capitalist East Germany or North Korea out of their own desire to see America destroyed need to be wiped off the face of the Earth

I live in reality. Not some kooker leftist nut-burger land.

Keep justifying your hate any way you wish.

My parents hated Nazism. Thankfully they were right and with the assistance of the rest of the world destroyed it.

You, and people like you, do not know the meaning of the word "hate." Just like you and people like you have distorted everything else you touch.

Why would you want to wipe an inferior culture off the face of the earth?

Why else? Self preservation. You want them to succeed?

You sound positively nihilistic.

Ah, yeah!!! If it came down to it. If it were between me and my family and my countrymen, you bet your a$$, I would side with my side. Which side would you be on?

Taking a war to another people to "wipe them out" is not defending yourself. Its akin to religious genocide. Its the crusades. Or the "cleansing" of Arabia. God has never asked man to wage war on those who don't believe the same as His followers. If you do that then you are not simply defending yourself, you ARE extreme Islam.

I didn't say "wipe THEM out." Pay attention and try again. I said wipe out Islam, which IS a religion AND a political ideology. Destroying something doesn't always include killing.

The problem leftist have is they are ate up with PC'ness to the point they can't find their butt with both hands.

Last edited:
Back during WWII Americans understood they were at war with Nazi's, not all Germans everywhere. See the difference there?
My parents hated Nazism. Thankfully they were right and with the assistance of the rest of the world destroyed it.

You, and people like you, do not know the meaning of the word "hate." Just like you and people like you have distorted everything else you touch.

So why does Christianity still get to exist even after the French and Salem Witch trials? Even after the Crusades? Even after the abortion clinic murders? Any religion can be used as a tool to kill and murder.
You don't "wipe out" a people because some of their countrymen have done bad things. We didn't set out to wipe out all of Japan because their military attacked Pearl Harbor and we would have been wrong to do so. We didn't kill all Germans after WWII and we would have been wrong to do so.

That’s a lot of ground. 1) Witch trials happened a long time ago. 2) The Crusades was the result of Islamic attacks, a long time ago. Your fatal mistake is trying to draw a moral equivalency between Christianity and Islam in the 21st century. You fail. And if you believe such non-sense, then you chose the wrong side to defend.

You don't "wipe out" a people because some of their countrymen have done bad things.

I didn’t say wipe out people, did I. Pay attention.

We didn't set out to wipe out all of Japan because their military attacked Pearl Harbor and we would have been wrong to do so. We didn't kill all Germans after WWII and we would have been wrong to do so.

We set out to win, which is not what the left has the stomach for. Sad.

Tell that to the muslims

Back during WWII Americans understood they were at war with Nazi's, not all Germans everywhere. See the difference there?

I didn't say we were at war with ALL Muslims everywhere. I said we are at war with a dangerous religion and political ideology that needs to be revamped, see the difference?

Are you people even able to see the difference?

:roll:
Islam is definitely an inferior culture and will need to be completely, and without question, wiped from the face of the earth. That's the brutal truth if the matter.

I didn't say we were at war with ALL Muslims everywhere. I said we are at war with a dangerous religion and political ideology that needs to be revamped, see the difference?

Are you people even able to see the difference?

Why else? Self preservation. You want them to succeed?

Ah, yeah!!! If it came down to it. If it were between me and my family and my countrymen, you bet your a$$, I would side with my side. Which side would you be on?

I'm going to be on the side that doesn't want a worldwide war against Islam, and you'll be on the side that does along with ISIS and Al Qaeda.

Nice allies by the way.

That's why it is important to follow along and not fall prey to knee jerk reactions. And, it helps if you are not all ate up with PC'ness and have at least some common sense.

No hard feelings.

I'm going to be on the side that doesn't want a worldwide war against Islam, and you'll be on the side that does along with ISIS and Al Qaeda.

Nice allies by the way.

ROTFLMAO.

Nice try! It's hilarious when leftists ignorantly attempt to deflect. lol

Hopefully people realize that ISIS practices Islam the way Mohamed directed and practiced it himself. It is the moderates that have strayed from the fundamental religion.

Hopefully people realize that ISIS practices Islam the way Mohamed directed and practiced it himself. It is the moderates that have strayed from the fundamental religion.

I've read Islamic history. Did you know, there isn't one country they have invaded that fared well? It's partly due to the fact Islam is incompatible with democracy. It is definitely incompatible with the Constitution.

Whatever floats your boat.

Who needs boats with you have a pack of frothing at the mouth neofascists to do the dirty work?

Just tell them the water will kill more Muslims if it's diverted.

Muslims have indeed set out to destroy my country. Remember 9/11? Oh, hell, remember Orlando? Whether they are radical or not, they are still muslim and their beliefs are centered on their political ideology, Islam.

If it is so damn trivial, as the left seems to believe, why can't leftist say it? Huh?

I'm sorry to hear that Islam set out to destroy your country. Al Qaeda tried to destroy mine, but they haven't succeeded.

And they wont. But it appears we might.
I'm sorry to hear that Islam set out to destroy your country. Al Qaeda tried to destroy mine, but they haven't succeeded.

The Muslims have not set out to destroy America. The radical Islamists have set out to destroy anyone who doesn't believe as they do, including the rest of Islam.

Trump is talking as if the phrase "radical Islam" were some sort of incantation. Say it three times while facing the East, and the enemy will be defeated.

How do you tell the "Muslims" from the "radical Islamist?" If you can do that, we'll put you in charge of "Muslim/Islamist" immigration. Please articulate your most exceptional talented system for us before we appoint you our "Inspector" of middle eastern immigrants.

Back
Top Bottom