• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Obama Classmate Speaks Out

Conservative

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
I always wondered what motivates an Obama supporter and unfortunately gave many of them the benefit of doubt wanting to believe that all Americans were for the same thing, freedom, free enterprise, individual wealth creation, and a smaller Federal Govt.

That of course was very naive on my part and I now see Obama supporters for eactly who they are, leftwing radicals who have an entirely different vision as to the role of Govt. and the direction of this country.

This article lays it out quite well and explains who Obama is from someone who should know. Wonder where the media was in vetting this candidate.

Obama's College Roommate Speaks Out - Root

Is this hyperbolic nonsense number 458?

:neener

Didn't you get the Memo?

It's 552 :mrgreen:

Didn't get the memo but am getting the U.S. Economic results. Apparently the world press aren't getting those results yet nor do they care. Obama always wanted this country to be like the rest of the world, low economic growth, high unemployment, and large central govt. He is succeeding and the American people are fed up with it.

If you want to talk issues that is on thing; otherwise its just:
amelias-guide-to-gossip.jpg

:yt

True, and the guy (Root) wasn't his roommate. Typical of far right scratchings.

Right, he was a classmate, not a roommate, interesting that one actually emerged, isn't it? Seems you have an interest in the Marxist ideology as well. At least Liblady can admit it. Why can't you?

I always wondered what motivates an Obama supporter and unfortunately gave many of them the benefit of doubt wanting to believe that all Americans were for the same thing, freedom,

I am pretty sure everyone wants freedom.

free enterprise

I am certainly for capitalism, however I do think regulation is necessary.

individual wealth creation,

I see this as generally a good thing, as long as one does not harm society in becoming wealthy.

and a smaller Federal Govt.

I think the left and right are pretty much opposed on this one.

I am pretty sure everyone wants freedom.

I am certainly for capitalism, however I do think regulation is necessary.

I see this as generally a good thing, as long as one does not harm society in becoming wealthy.

I think the left and right are pretty much opposed on this one.

Not sure at all that the progressives want freedom for with freedom comes responsibility and I don't see liberals accepting responsibility for anything, only placing blame.

I don't see progressives promoting free enterprise and capitalism by their actions, not just their rhetoric.

I think progressives have a different concept of smaller Federal Govt. for if they believed what our Founders created they wouldn't support the Obama agenda.

Conservatives have always known what Chris Matthews stated so well

Matthews Scolds Obama: 'Stop Saying Cutting Taxes Is Giving People Money - It's Their Money!' | NewsBusters.org

none so blind as those who will not see. How's your eyesight conservative old buddy? ;)

Right, he was a classmate, not a roommate, interesting that one actually emerged, isn't it? Seems you have an interest in the Marxist ideology as well. At least Liblady can admit it. Why can't you?

So, You insist upon making threads about fellow posters? Why can't you stop THAT?

none so blind as those who will not see. How's your eyesight conservative old buddy? ;)

My eyesight is perfect, 4 million added to unemployment, massive expansion of govt, 3 trillion added to the debt, 1.6% GDP when the projection was 4%. Results matter more than rhetoric.

I have respect for Liblady who stated who she truly was for the Marxist agenda. You cannot seem to bring yourself to admitting what most of us already know.

So, You insist upon making threads about fellow posters? Why can't you stop THAT?

This thread is about what an Obama CLASSMATE said about Obama and not about fellow posters. You seem to have a problem responding to the content of the post and diverting from that content. I quoted what Liblady actually said about herself.

This thread is about what an Obama CLASSMATE said about Obama and not about fellow posters. You seem to have a problem responding to the content of the post and diverting from that content. I quoted what Liblady actually said about herself.
If you didn't realize she was being facetious, you're as dumb as a freaken rock. Again, this thread is not about me or Liblady and it was YOU that made it personal.

Didn't get the memo but am getting the U.S. Economic results. Apparently the world press aren't getting those results yet nor do they care. Obama always wanted this country to be like the rest of the world, low economic growth, high unemployment, and large central govt. He is succeeding and the American people are fed up with it.

posting bull**** that you can't back up is poor form. sure, obama wants our country to fail, so he can get re-elected! loony.

If you didn't realize she was being facetious, you're as dumb as a freaken rock. Again, this thread is not about me or Liblady and it was YOU that made it personal.

Sounds like a personal attack to me and if I were like progressives here I would report it. Notice again as usual you divert from the thread topic and the content of the classmate comments. Not surprising or unexpected.

Sounds like a personal attack to me and if I were like progressives here I would report it. Notice again as usual you divert from the thread topic and the content of the classmate comments. Not surprising or unexpected.

again......posting bull**** that you can't back up is poor form.

posting bull**** that you can't back up is poor form. sure, obama wants our country to fail, so he can get re-elected! loony.

I have posted backup from the BEA.gov, BLS. gov, and the U.S. Treasury sites, all non partisan but those apparently aren't good enough for you. What exactly do you want me to backup since those sites obviously don't work for you?

Obama has all the characteristics of a narcissist in that he believes his own press clippings and in his world can do no wrong. He believes he can continue to fool the majority in this country with his rhetoric that ignores actual results. He is fundamentally changing this country into his vision, a vision that is contrary to our Founders.

I have posted backup from the BEA.gov, BLS. gov, and the U.S. Treasury sites, all non partisan but those apparently aren't good enough for you. What exactly do you want me to backup since those sites obviously don't work for you?

Obama has all the characteristics of a narcissist in that he believes his own press clippings and in his world can do no wrong. He believes he can continue to fool the majority in this country with his rhetoric that ignores actual results. He is fundamentally changing this country into his vision, a vision that is contrary to our Founders.

fail. where is proof that obama wants high unemployment, low growth and large central government? fail.

fail. where is proof that obama wants high unemployment, low growth and large central government? fail.

That is the world economy and the type of economy that Obama wants. It comes with the agenda. Like all arrogant liberals they ignore actual results to continue to believe that they can do it better. The world economy is one of high unemployment low economic growth, and massive entitlements with a big bureaucratic govt.

My eyesight is perfect, 4 million added to unemployment, massive expansion of govt, 3 trillion added to the debt, 1.6% GDP when the projection was 4%. Results matter more than rhetoric.

I have respect for Liblady who stated who she truly was for the Marxist agenda. You cannot seem to bring yourself to admitting what most of us already know.

Which has nothing to do with Obama or his ex roommate. Hyperbolic scare tactic number 552 (according to the new memo) doesn't change that. I realize opponents fear actually arguing factual content, so they resort to this cheap and old tired nonsnese, but don't expect thinking people to buy into it. ;)

Which has nothing to do with Obama or his ex roommate. Hyperbolic scare tactic number 552 (according to the new memo) doesn't change that. I realize opponents fear actually arguing factual content, so they resort to this cheap and old tired nonsnese, but don't expect thinking people to buy into it. ;)

What roommate, the article was classmate and we finally found one.

As for the article it has everything to do with the Obama agenda, an agenda that has generated the results I posted. Obviously nothing changes the mind of an ideologue including actual facts.

Barack Obama is the most radical individual ever to hold the highest office in the land and that so called "hope and change" message was interpreted differently by his supporters than was intended by Obama. He is implementing exactly what his classmate posted and the American people are waking up.

:lamo ........

What roommate, the article was classmate and we finally found one.

As for the article it has everything to do with the Obama agenda, an agenda that has generated the results I posted. Obviously nothing changes the mind of an ideologue including actual facts.

Barack Obama is the most radical individual ever to hold the highest office in the land and that so called "hope and change" message was interpreted differently by his supporters than was intended by Obama. He is implementing exactly what his classmate posted and the American people are waking up.

Classmate, rooomate, it's all silliness. If you'll run with any silly thing, you're nothing more than a tool, a useful idiot. :neener

Back
Top Bottom