• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Obama claims US drones strikes have killed up to 116 civilians

Just a thought, and I could be way wrong on this, but as I remember, WE didn't start this. If they want to go back to their sand boxes and be good little camel herders, that's fine with me, but if they want to ruin the future for "ourselves and our posterity," then they are going to have realize that all decisions have consequences.

We did start this. Where ya' been.

It appears to me that Obama has a bright future as an Author. American fiction specialty. That's good. He won't have to draw unemployment in January. Good pre planning.

It appears to me that Obama has a bright future as an Author. American fiction specialty. That's good. He won't have to draw unemployment in January. Good pre planning.

I'm luvinit. I got dibs on the first copy.:cool:

thousands of AMERICANS have died from terror attacks,that would include children,what mr obama needs to do is carpet bomb the Euphrates valley,this is a war man ,1,400 Years of Islamic Aggression the only thing these people understand is death.

run don run

I was being sarcastic, I've argued our biggest problem is moving away from total war.

Sure he sweet talks and massages numbers beyond anything resembling honesty. We know he's a lousy President and an embarrassment. But where's the crime?
I don't see it.

Collateral damage, such a nice term to describe mainly innocents, when known to be substantial.

Is there anyone that believes this administration is correctly reporting this number?
Nope- the other is having US troop's or surrogates on the ground.

So if they are all going to end up being terrorists anyway, why not nuke all 1.6 billion of them and be done with it. Right? Before another western innocent is killed?
So murder children and the innocent, do you think that would stop terror attacks?

Thank you for your perspective. I agree with you more than you will ever know.

My view includes mass annihilation. Children, grand children, parents, grand parents, dogs, cats, and cockroaches. When an enemy knows that it faces extinction, it often will re-evaluate its position. Examples;Japan, Germany, The American Indians, to name a few. There aren't as many of them as they want for us to believe. I know the mission can't be completed next week. My question is, "How long do you want to live this way?" How many of our basic human liberties granted to us in the Preamble to The Constitution of The United States are we willing fritter away. I don't want my grand daughter to have to live like this.

I do not believe that all the worshipers during this Ramadan are in their Mosques engaging in break out groups discussing how they can be better Americans.
Germany fought to the bitter end, from what I recall still had 8 Million under arms

I see what you mean. More Right, White, Christianity killing westward. Gee, who'd a thunk it?
Where does he state he is Christian?

Just a thought, and I could be way wrong on this, but as I remember, WE didn't start this. If they want to go back to their sand boxes and be good little camel herders, that's fine with me, but if they want to ruin the future for "ourselves and our posterity," then they are going to have realize that all decisions have consequences.
Camel herders, is that how you describe all Muslims?

They still don't know the difference between terrorists and civilians.

Sometimes there is no difference. Children are trained to hate and kill. Women are used for suicide bombings. And many support the terrorists fervently.

Plus terrorists do not wear uniforms that traditionally identify combatants.

I was being sarcastic, I've argued our biggest problem is moving away from total war.

Can you lay out Total War in detail?

Janfu,

And what happened to all those "arms?" And what happened to that cowardly, deviant, psychotic murderer Adolf Hitler? Didn't he end up wetting his pants in a massive concrete bunker in the arms of his dominatrix?

"The only thing we have to fear is fear itself." If our CIC wasn't a coward and a subversive anarchist, this nasty little mess would already be over. Get a hold of yourself, man.

Doing whatever it takes to deny the enemy the ability and means to wage war.
Not clear, take your time and provide a clear answer vice a blurb

I'm sure the number is much higher. These false confessions are really tiresome.

Not clear, take your time and provide a clear answer vice a blurb

How about you go do a little research on what the term means and get back to us. I'm not going to waste my time playing your stupid game.

Good. I have always been pro-drone, anything that the military can do to keep US Troops out of dangerous situations and manages to kill the enemy is a good thing. Supported it under Bush and support it under Obama. As for the next President, Hillary will continue the same use of Drones and Trump would probably increase their use and get us even more involved in the ME.

Collateral damage, such a nice term to describe mainly innocents, when known to be substantial.

And there seems to be relatively little in targeted killings.

Doing whatever it takes to deny the enemy the ability and means to wage war.

Who, exactly, is the enemy?

Those innocent people attending weddings and funerals?

Who, exactly, is the enemy?

Those innocent people attending weddings and funerals?

See, and that's the problem. You think War can be fought and won nicely. It can. War is ****. War is Hell, War should be avoided at ALL ****IN COSTS. But when war is inevitable, make the bastards who started it regret they ever thought they could win.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Total_war

Back
Top Bottom