• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Obama claimed to have superior judgment... Even had a sign that said... The Judgment

zimmer

Educating the Ignorant
Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
... Even had a sign that said... The Judgment to Lead. It'd be a ROTFLMFAO if it weren't so tragic for this country.

Barack Obama is like many in the world who when asked what they think of themselves, place themselves in the Top 10% or so of individuals in their branch of work.

Obama reads a nice teleprompter, and obviously believes his words alone are enough to shape and soften the despots of the world. With that...
Let's have a trip down memory lane and the Barack Obama Comedy Hour.

"I truly believe that the day I'm inaugurated, not only is the country looking at itself;
but the world looks at America differently."

Barack Obama, New Hampshire Public Radio, 2007

Insert laugh track.

1. And we learn Obama has terrible judgment, vacuous leadership, and in the process has made America weaker and put us in greater danger.

Yes Obama... you're merely a man of words... just words. All we needed to do is look at your association with the racist, bigot Wright, the terrorist Ayers... just for starters. This would have disqualified him from not just from becoming president but any higher elected office. In a sane world.

2: Blow hard Joe Biden (you only have to listen to the first 14 seconds of comedy:
Remember when the world used to trust us, used to look to us for leadership, with Barack Obama they'll look at us again, they'll trust us again, and we'll be able to (ROTFLOL) lead again.

3. Obama's Judgment. In hindsight... disastrous. And the final question of this vid ... with a blurred background coming into focus...
"If this is the judgment that we see... What kind of judgment do they (despots) see?

"Then I think the world will have confidence that I am listening to them, and our future and security are tied up with our ability to work with other countries in the world. That will ultimately make us safer, and that is something that this administration has failed to understand."

Last edited:
Re: Obama claimed to have superior judgment... Even had a sign that said... The Judgm

Bonus track:

4. 2007... Obama on "is dangerous, it's irresponsible" ... and ROTFLOL..."the misguided policies of not talking to our adversaries"... "strong leaders talk not just to our friends, but to our enemies"...
Well Obama... you've had 5-years now... how's that talk'in worked out for ya? Oh! you haven't? Hmmmmmmmmmmmm. Wizedat?

Re: Obama claimed to have superior judgment... Even had a sign that said... The Judgm

... Even had a sign that said... The Judgment to Lead. It'd be a ROTFLMFAO if it weren't so tragic for this country.

Barack Obama is like many in the world who when asked what they think of themselves, place themselves in the Top 10% or so of individuals in their branch of work.

Obama reads a nice teleprompter, and obviously believes his words alone are enough to shape and soften the despots of the world. With that...

"I truly believe that the day I'm inaugurated, not only is the country looking at itself;

Insert laugh track.

1. And we learn Obama has terrible judgment, vacuous leadership, and in the process has made America weaker and put us in greater danger.

Yes Obama... you're merely a man of words... just words. All we needed to do is look at your association with the racist, bigot Wright, the terrorist Ayers... just for starters. This would have disqualified him from not just from becoming president but any higher elected office. In a sane world.

2: Blow hard Joe Biden (you only have to listen to the first 14 seconds of comedy:
Remember when the world used to trust us, used to look to us for leadership, with Barack Obama they'll look at us again, they'll trust us again, and we'll be able to (ROTFLOL) lead again.

3. Obama's Judgment. In hindsight... disastrous. And the final question of this vid ... with a blurred background coming into focus...
"If this is the judgment that we see... What kind of judgment do they (despots) see?

"Then I think the world will have confidence that I am listening to them, and our future and security are tied up with our ability to work with other countries in the world. That will ultimately make us safer, and that is something that this administration has failed to understand."

I did bust out laughing at you, after I read some of the incoherent drivel that you posted in the OP

Barack Obama is in the White House and will be there until another Democrat takes his place in 2017, and you are typing malarkey on a computer keyboard. :lamo

With people like you in its ranks the GOP is going nowhere.

And it will be there in the not-distant future.

"Better days are coming." ~ But not for today's out of touch, running out of time, GOP.

Last edited:

He is doing a fine job of leading the interests of big oil--protracted unrest in the middle east is money in the bank for them. They will probably make a donation to his presidential library in appreciation.

I did bust out laughing at you, after I read some of the incoherent drivel that you posted in the OP

Barack Obama is in the White House and will be there until another Democrat takes his place in 2017, and you are typing malarkey on a computer keyboard. :lamo

"Better days are coming." ~ But not for today's out of touch, running out of time, GOP.

My... I didn't realize we had Nostrildamus, Da Seeer ov Da Fewtcha in our midst. Tell me, when you rub that thing does is get big, red and spit out lottery numbers too?

Yes Obama will be in office until 2017, unless Mr. I've been Wrong on Everything Concerning Foreign Policy Biden is called up to replace our current incompetent boob at the helm.

I see you have taken the typical Lib tact when faced with Obamadotcom in his own werdz. Thems werdz jus'soundz qwiet stupidz t'day... dontchathink?

Nice acting... he missed his calling... he failed as a community organizer, now as president,... he should have gone to Hollyweird to stand on the mark and read lines... acting like he knows something of the ways of the world. You know... doing exactly what he's doing now, but not able to do serious damage to the country.

Even if you believe what you've posted, how can you possibly think that one party's ideology, unchallenged, would be a good thing for this country? Do you believe in saints?

Insert laugh track.

My... I didn't realize we had Nostrildamus, Da Seeer ov Da Fewtcha in our midst. Tell me, when you rub that thing does is get big, red and spit out lottery numbers too?

Yes Obama will be in office until 2017, unless Mr. I've been Wrong on Everything Concerning Foreign Policy Biden is called up to replace our current incompetent boob at the helm.

I see you have taken the typical Lib tact when faced with Obamadotcom in his own werdz. Thems werdz jus'soundz qwiet stupidz t'day...
dontchathink?

Nice acting... he missed his calling... he failed as a community organizer, now as president,... he should have gone to Hollyweird to stand on the mark and read lines... acting like he knows something of the ways of the world. You know... doing exactly what he's doing now, but not able to do serious damage to the country.

What I think is that a lot of GOP losers still haven't accepted the fact that most Americans rejected their wacky 'ideas' last November.

If the GOP doesn't wake up soon it will end up with the Whigs.

Last edited:

What I think is that a lot of GOP losers still haven't accepted the fact that most Americans rejected their wacky 'ideas' last November.

If the GOP doesn't wake up soon it will end up with the Whigs.

Well it can't be their fault after all, or the fact that everything they said they would do has been tired and failed. Maybe Satan did it?

He is doing a fine job of leading the interests of big oil--protracted unrest in the middle east is money in the bank for them. They will probably make a donation to his presidential library in appreciation.

8 years of being President and a donation to build his library.

Yeah, a real moron. Total loser.:roll: Why anybody here could have done this with one hand tied behind their back.

Insert laugh track.

I see you have taken the typical Lib tact when faced with Obamadotcom in his own werdz. Thems werdz jus'soundz qwiet stupidz t'day... dontchathink?

Even if you believe what you've posted, how can you possibly think that one party's ideology, unchallenged, would be a good thing for this country?
Do you believe in saints?

No, I don't believe in saints. Just trying to give zimmer a little dose of reality.

About thirty years or so from now the GOP is going to learn that there just aren't enough old white men in the USA to win an election with.

Last edited:

Insert laugh track.

Yeah, a real moron. Total loser.:roll: Why anybody here could have done this with one hand tied behind their back.

True, but a lot of them are pretty busy playing Monday morning quarterback.

"Anyone can be a critic, but it takes a real human being to get off of your butt and actually try to do something, anything, to make the world a better place." ~ shrubnose

I think it was Lenin who said something along the lines of a cook should be able to run a country. I think his followers have found their cook :2razz:

I think it was Lenin who said something along the lines of a cook should be able to run a country. I think his followers have found their cook :2razz:

Pretty smart cook(ie).

No, I don't believe in saints. Just trying to give zimmer a little dose of reality.

About thirty years or so from now the GOP is going to learn that there just aren't enough old white men in the USA to win an election with.

What was your comment about Obama's judgment? OH SNAP! There wasn't one. I wonder why?

You see Nostradamus... It is better to stand on principle and lose than to embrace a failed ideology even partially... allowing others to say... you were an accomplice. Why... Because the time will come to lead, and when it does you have a foundation of principle to stand upon. In the case of Conservatives and other like minded individuals that means principles enshrined in our Constitution, The Bill of Rights... brilliant documents that empower the individual. Not the Communist Manifesto, an ideology and tactics fomented by those like Obama's mentor Alinsky.

Your ideology is one based upon lies, deceits and shell games. Just look at how you folks passed Obamakare, no small bit of government intrusion; market killing, service crippling legislation. It was passed using Lies, deceits and tricks. It's properly named nonetheless... for a master trickster... ObamaKare.

You also seem to have a naive view of elections. Let's make no mistake, Obama was not elected because of his intellect. Geraldine Ferraro nailed why he was elected. You see... Republicans will win elections, and lose elections... at some point adults need to take the helm, and when that time comes, the electorate will vote for one. Your party of blame others, of socialist Ponzi Schemes, of deception have been the hitman on a great nation... crippling her with debt and the poisoning the gullible with class warfare.

Socialism sounds good... but it fails everywhere. It's an easy sell for those who are lazy... intellectually and otherwise.

So Nostradamus... keep rubbing until that prediction tool of yours... and tell me when you get your lucky lottery combination.

Insert laugh track.

What was your comment about Obama's judgment? OH SNAP! There wasn't one. I wonder why?

You see Nostradamus... It is better to stand on principle and lose than to embrace a failed ideology even partially... allowing others to say... you were an accomplice. Why... Because the time will come to lead, and when it does you have a foundation of principle to stand upon. In the case of Conservatives and other like minded individuals that means principles enshrined in our Constitution, The Bill of Rights... brilliant documents that empower the individual. Not the Communist Manifesto, an ideology and tactics fomented by those like Obama's mentor Alinsky.

Your ideology is one based upon lies, deceits and shell games. Just look at how you folks passed Obamakare, no small bit of government intrusion; market killing, service crippling legislation. It was passed using Lies, deceits and tricks. It's properly named nonetheless... for a master trickster... ObamaKare.

You also seem to have a naive view of elections. Let's make no mistake, Obama was not elected because of his intellect. Geraldine Ferraro nailed why he was elected. You see... Republicans will win elections, and lose elections... at some point adults need to take the helm, and when that time comes, the electorate will vote for one. Your party of blame others, of socialist Ponzi Schemes, of deception have been the hitman on a great nation... crippling her with debt and the poisoning the gullible with class warfare.

Socialism sounds good... but it fails everywhere. It's an easy sell for those who are lazy... intellectually and otherwise.

So Nostradamus... keep rubbing until that prediction tool of yours... and tell me when you get your lucky lottery combination.

You have hitched your wagon to a dead horse, zimmer.

Massive demographic change is coming at the GOP like a tidal wave.

Thirty years from now the GOP will not be able to round up enough old, white, men to win an election. It will be reduced to a minor, regional, party with no national power.

It will join the Whigs

I know that you don't believe that, but guess what - that doesn't matter, the future will arrive, on schedule, whether you like it, or not. And I am sure that you won't like it.

No one can stop time and/or change.

Wait and see.

You have hitched your wagon to a dead horse, zimmer.

Massive demographic change is coming at the GOP like a tidal wave.

Thirty years from now the GOP will not be able to round up enough old, white, men to win an election. It will be reduced to a minor, regional, party with no national power.

It will join the Whigs

I know that you don't believe that, but guess what - that doesn't matter, the future will arrive, on schedule, whether you like it, or not. And I am sure that you won't like it.

No one can stop time and/or change.

Wait and see.

The Socialist Machine has wrought its destruction, and fixing it cannot be accomplished with the same idiocy that created it.

Someone will fix it. It always gets fixed because Socialism only has a certain shelf life, and it' not a very long one.

Fixing it won't be the party of Lies and Deceit.

The current Demokrats are doing a bang-up job reminding the nation what happens when they take the reigns. It's Carter all over again with the slipperiness of The Clinton Crime Family.

Tell me... you've swerved away from the OP... werdz from Barackoba how is Barack Obama's "judgment"? He and Biden sound rather foolish don't they?

"The Judgment to Lead"... should have been "Beware of Naive Fool".

The Socialist Machine has wrought its destruction, and fixing it cannot be accomplished with the same idiocy that created it.

Someone will fix it. It always gets fixed because Socialism only has a certain shelf life, and it' not a very long one.

Fixing it won't be the party of Lies and Deceit.
The current Demokrats are doing a bang-up job reminding the nation what happens when they take the reigns. It's Carter all over again with the slipperiness of The Clinton Crime Family.

Tell me... you've swerved away from the OP... werdz from Barackoba how is Barack Obama's "judgment"? He and Biden sound rather foolish don't they?

"The Judgment to Lead"... should have been "Beware of Naive Fool".

Do you read any of the incoherent drivel that you post?

What do you expect to gain from your comments?

If you hope to attract anyone to the GOP you will be disappointed.

Hate and fear just isn't selling like it used to.

Get back with me in thirty years and tell me how the GOP is doing.

Do you read any of the incoherent drivel that you post?

What do you expect to gain from your comments?

If you hope to attract anyone to the GOP you will be disappointed.

Hate and fear just isn't selling like it used to.

Get back with me in thirty years and tell me how the GOP is doing.

Ok. So where can one find you in thirty years?

Here on the Debate Politics Forums, of course.

Are you 100% sure that you won't be in a FEMA Re-Education Camp by then?

Positive. As owners of everything, we will dismiss anyone who requires assitance of any kind from FEMA.

Hmmm. We'll own everything by then, so we may not let you post.

Positive. As owners of everything, we will dismiss anyone who requires assitance of any kind from FEMA.

Are you 100% sure that you will even own your ass by then?

If you say that you are, I'm calling bull**** on you.

Back
Top Bottom