• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Obama Care and the Supreme Court

Yes quite. Any honest person, or logical person, can see that. Liberals are neither honest or logical.

The House refusing to pass a spending bill without holding Obamacare hostage is the reason for the shutdown. Most Americans know this. What you're doing is either believing the spin or making up your own reality.

The House refusing to pass a spending bill without holding Obamacare hostage is the reason for the shutdown. Most Americans know this. What you're doing is either believing the spin or making up your own reality.

Right, and the Senate is guilty of nothing? Please...... :roll:

Right, and the Senate is guilty of nothing? Please...... :roll:
Sure. Senator Ted Cruz is quite guilty. He's the one everyone remembers started this nonsense when he wasted 21hours on the Senate floor pretending to filibuster.

Sure. Senator Ted Cruz is quite guilty. He's the one everyone remembers starting this nonsense when he wasted 21hours on the Senate floor.

Democrats started this nonsense when they refused to put forth a budget, when they pushed through Obama Care through partisanship, when they ignored the will of the people. Stop the liberal lies and let's start telling the truth about what is going on here. Obama and the Democrats are shutting down the government so they can get their way with ACA.

Democrats started this nonsense when they refused to put forth a budget, when they pushed through Obama Care through partisanship, when they ignored the will of the people. Stop the liberal lies and let's start telling the truth about what is going on here. Obama and the Democrats are shutting down the government so they can get their way with ACA.

Obamacare is a done deal, has been for well over 4 years. Like I said, the GOP is at fault here for trying to attach Obamacare delays and/or defunding provisions to a standard spending bill, and 80% of the country knows it.

Obamacare is a done deal, has been for well over 4 years. Like I said, the GOP is at fault here for trying to attach Obamacare delays and/or defunding provisions to a standard spending bill, and 80% of the country knows it.

In denial I see, and well over 4 years? You should check your timeline. :roll:

In denial I see, and well over 4 years? You should check your timeline. :roll:
It passed in Early 2010. So almost 4 years. I stand corrected.

Odd how a point of view can sometimes make you look like you don't know where you stand on most things! :shock:

I agree that our Supreme Court has changed over the years, and that is both disappointing and not in our best interest. They should never be viewed as being political! :sigh:

Good evening, CJ. Hope you are well! :2wave:

Good morning Lady P. All is well here, enjoying my second full day of the federal shutdown - love the timeline ticker on CNN, like it's the countdown to the big game and Wolf Blitzer's been breathless in his coverage. He's so fun to watch when anything "tragic" happens.

Hope all is well with you too - are you missing the feds in your life?

Good morning Lady P. All is well here, enjoying my second full day of the federal shutdown - love the timeline ticker on CNN, like it's the countdown to the big game and Wolf Blitzer's been breathless in his coverage. He's so fun to watch when anything "tragic" happens.

Hope all is well with you too - are you missing the feds in your life?

Hey, "tragedy" sells! The song Dirty Laundry by Don Henley nails it pretty well! Relieves humdrummery in people's lives for a while! :lamo:

Most people I have talked with seem relieved that a shutdown has occurred, so I don't believe anyone misses the DC drama queens!

Good morning, CJ! :2wave: I am also doing well! :thumbs:

Back
Top Bottom