• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Obama can play with toy guns

Who said your kids can't play with a toy gun?

Obamas kids can't play with guns at school either.

lol...ya, I bet Sasha would get expelled real quick from her school if she chewed a freaking pop tart into the shape of a gun.....

This is the end result of political correctness, liberal bull **** zero tolerance mentality. A kid gets in trouble for chewing a freaking pop tart into the shape of a gun. Liberals in that school probably panicked.

DEAR GOD, HE'S GOT A GUN!!!! AND IT'S LOADED UP WITH STRAWBERRY JELLY!!!!! A GUN THAT SHOOTS SUGAR!!!! DOUBLE TROUBLE!!!!!

Who hear honestly thinks Obama had anything to do with the pop-tart gun stupidty? Anyone? Please come forward so we can all mock you.

Who hear honestly thinks Obama had anything to do with the pop-tart gun stupidty? Anyone? Please come forward so we can all mock you.

No one.....but the overreaction IS a result of liberal mentality. Politcal correctness, and zero tolerance mentality gone wild. Over a pop tart. And liberals all over the country defend this kind of zero tolerance education in our schools. It's out of control. Go check out your local public school. It's like a damn prison.

yeah...Obama doesn't even know WTF is going on within his own administration...how in the hell could he have anything to do with the pop-tart gun incident?

No one.....but the overreaction IS a result of liberal mentality. Politcal correctness, and zero tolerance mentality gone wild. Over a pop tart. And liberals all over the country defend this kind of zero tolerance education in our schools. It's out of control. Go check out your local public school. It's like a damn prison.

But zero tolerance for zero tolerance is okay with you? :shrug:

yeah...Obama doesn't even know WTF is going on within his own administration...how in the hell could he have anything to do with the pop-tart gun incident?

Maryland public schools are not part of the Obama administration or run out of there, nor does the President get daily briefings on what kids are suspended for in schools across the country. I'm seriously? You expect him to know what eight year olds are getting in trouble for in school, do you think he gets a brief after his daily intel brief on the statistics of hair pulling and name calling of all American elementary students? I tell you if he is that's a bigger deal than this pop tart because no President should be wasting his time with that.

Who's next?

My local public school is this place a few kilometers away in an Afghan city, if you think you're local public school is like a prison you should come see mine. :/

My local public school is this place a few kilometers away in an Afghan city, if you think you're local public school is like a prison you should come see mine. :/

Of course you guys know what I'm talking about. It's not about Obama. It's systematic. Liberal philosophy has dominated education for years, and it's led to zero tolerance policies that eliminate human discretion all together.

It culminates into stories like this one. Where a kid chews a pop tart into the shape of a gun, and gets expelled. That ridiculous. Or a kidnergartner uses his thumb and forefinger to make the shape of a gun (like normal 5 year olds do), and gets suspended for it.

Political correctness run amuck. And what do liberals espouse more of? Political correctness and zero tolerance policies, all the way down to 5 year olds chewing pop tarts into the shape of guns. Wear a tshirt with a gun on it to school? Suspended. Draw a picture of a kid and his dad hunting ducks with guns? Suspended. Chew a pop tart into the shape of a gun? Expelled. Bring a water gun to show and tell? Suspended.

This is the state of our country.

Of course you guys know what I'm talking about. It's not about Obama. It's systematic. Liberal philosophy has dominated education for years, and it's led to zero tolerance policies that eliminate human discretion all together.

It culminates into stories like this one. Where a kid chews a pop tart into the shape of a gun, and gets expelled. That ridiculous. Or a kidnergartner uses his thumb and forefinger to make the shape of a gun (like normal 5 year olds do), and gets suspended for it.

Political correctness run amuck. And what do liberals espouse more of? Political correctness and zero tolerance policies, all the way down to 5 year olds chewing pop tarts into the shape of guns. Wear a tshirt with a gun on it to school? Suspended. Draw a picture of a kid and his dad hunting ducks with guns? Suspended. Chew a pop tart into the shape of a gun? Expelled. Bring a water gun to show and tell? Suspended.

This is the state of our country.

Hey I agree its dumb as all hell, just about everyone does.

Maryland public schools are not part of the Obama administration or run out of there, nor does the President get daily briefings on what kids are suspended for in schools across the country. I'm seriously? You expect him to know what eight year olds are getting in trouble for in school, do you think he gets a brief after his daily intel brief on the statistics of hair pulling and name calling of all American elementary students? I tell you if he is that's a bigger deal than this pop tart because no President should be wasting his time with that.

Who's next?

what are you even blubbering about? did I not just say he couldn't be expected to know about it?

Hey I agree its dumb as all hell, just about everyone does.

But not everyone recognizes where this idiocy comes from.....where it originates, or why it's so rampant in schools.

But not everyone recognizes where this idiocy comes from.....where it originates, or why it's so rampant in schools.

Blame is a game for politics, I care about solving a problem not making people look bad.

Blame is a game for politics, I care about solving a problem not making people look bad.

How do you expose a problem without exposing the people causing the problems? You can't solve a problem by doing more of the same thing that causes the problem either.

Back
Top Bottom